Need help deciding out of these choices

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwisteD31

I've narrowed down my choices go

g pen elite
Arizer air
Boundless cf

Firefly 2 (if I increase my price range)

These are around the same price range, but I don't know which to pick. Can anyone help me decide? Or even throw out something else in the same price range that may be better?

TwisteD31,

subway13029

Go with cf..probably the easiest to use or the air would be easy and good flavor also. Cf is much more stealthy because u don't have to use glass stems but some like the tipped black stem because item could be used as a ecig look alike. Cf is relatively new but is super quick heat up and is nice thru water with its new wpa. Don't think you could go wrong either way but it's really up to you in what u value more.

subway13029,
Reactions: Tommy10

balarama

From what I found their prices are not in same range, Air is almost 100€ more expensive than the CF. G pen elite sits in the middle. My pick would be the Air or rather FF2(same price as crafty/mighty though), but somehow I was lucky to get a grasshopper. CF also looks promising, a good vape for a low cost.

balarama,

subway13029

The air shouldn't be that much..I think it's not too much more than cf. I think randy at puffit up has it for 160 US dollars..I'm not a fan of ff2 as I'm a fan of taste but I like my big clouds and firefly isn't known as a big hitter..not my cup of vape..

subway13029,

uhranium

fwiw I heard grasshopper has a bit too much emphasis on the stealth feature which hinders its other features like coolness of the parts you touch for example, just due to size of the vape

Last edited:
uhranium,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The Grasshopper isn't available unless you are willing to wait a few months or more. There have been some faulty GHs. I would wait until all the bugs are worked out. Who wants to pay for something and wait 6 months to get it.

I have the Arizer Air, it's easy to use and is well made. I would go with @PuffItUp. Good prices and customer service is awesome. You want something that will last. I've thought about the Firefly myself. I like an all glass air path.

Last edited:
CarolKing,

TwisteD31

I'm leaning more towards the c.f. as of right now because I don't like how the stem is separate with the air.

TwisteD31,

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
Out of those I would say the CF. I'll never buy a rebrand again (G pen) and I know the Arizer is good, but the battery on the CF lasts a lot longer.

I'd also say look at the Flowermate family, but the mouthpiece is separate (albeit stored internally).

yogoshio,

TwisteD31

I already have the original flower mate so I'm most likely going to just go with the CF, thanks for all the input everyone

TwisteD31,
Reactions: yogoshio

little maggie

If you buy that check out the sale at PIU. It comes with the water adaptor which is a great addition.

little maggie,

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
I don't have any of those vapes, but as I own an Arizer solo, so I would throw my :2c: at the Air.

1DMF,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom