Need Help Choosing First Vape Pen

Status
Not open for further replies.

PotHeadLackey

Hello ,i am new to this site but have been lurking for awhile doing a lot of reading but still cant decide which vape pen to get. I'm torn between the Persei and the Omicron. Which vape would be best for glycerin based oil and on occasion bho,iso and other wax. in the future i plan to get a herb cart for herbs(obviously) and also ice hash but right now just mainly wax and glycerin based oil. Ive never owned a vaporizer before. I also plan to bring it on a plane this summer (100% clean of course) when i travel to see relatives. i would only be bring the vape no oils or anything lol. Any ideas on the best way to go about doing this for carry on? Which do you think would fit my needs the best? also which attachments for it.

Thanks for your time,
PotHeadLackey

PotHeadLackey,

Breathemetal

Start snooping around the portable section, read through a few threads and see what best fits your needs.

I recommend looking into:

Thermovape CERA (gets pricey but seems like one of the top dogs right now, especially with oils)
7th Floor VIP (if you just want to do wax)
Vaporblunt 2.0 (I have one and I love it. It handles oils very well imo but lacks in the flower department)
MFLB w/ PA and Concentrate Tray (so tasty)

Breathemetal,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
arizer solo + cotton! that's what you want. the pen vapos still need some improvement untill they work perfectly, i think.

mrweed,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom