Need Advice possible Drug Test approaching

Status
Not open for further replies.

ak47bluntz

sooo, i stoped smoking last Saturday 1/5/2013 after a sudden realization that i wanted to change my life and weed was basically controlling my life. I would smoke about a gram of wax about every week for the last 5 months almost every day. some days it would be 3 hits others would be entire blunts with my firends. 3 days after i stopped smoking i had an interview for the job of my life and nailed it sick status got the job on the spot and not your average job. im making double the minimum wage set for CA. ive been drinking cranberry juice, eating vegs, popping cranberry pills, b12, green tea extract pills, caffeine pills, 1-3 dimethylamylamine, and doing cardio as well as baking in the sauna at the gym. the caffeine pills and the 1-3 dimethylamylamine suppress my appetite but also speed up my metabolism as well as the green tea. i also have synthetic urine which i know would grantee me passing but i only got 2 heating pads and i have no idea what day this drug test would be on. i plan on buying the drug test kit tomorrow to test myself just in case. my question any1 else got any suggestions to flushing my system more quicker than my planned layout i set??? any advice would be greatly appreciated

ak47bluntz,

Pcpvapors

Fuck all those pills, your heart is probably ready to explode. Vinegar (pickle juice) has been proven time and time again to flush the system, there was a thread around here talking about powerade and something else, never tried it but have done a pickle juice cleanse.

Pcpvapors,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Vinegar is one that I know will work but getting past the taste can be an issue for some people. Raw aloe will also do the job. Blend the raw aloe with smoothies, mix it in with a salad or just eat it straight. Aloe, vinegar, and cranberry juice have yielded great results in the past.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/395374-how-to-eat-raw-aloe/

http://www.livestrong.com/article/313911-aloe-and-cranberry-juice-cleanse/

I have suggested this method to a fellow FC member as well and he has reported good results also. I will not mention his name but he may chime in to lend his opinion as well.

Good luck and I hope everything works out for the best :tup:

Gonzo,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Synthetic piss is the only thing that I know of that works. I have some test-clear just in case.

darkrom,

fake name

Ive seen pickle juice work on multiple occasions (to my surprise).

Another option is a very, very intense work out. Lots of sweat and fat burning, maybe not enough on its own but it will help remove a lot of residuls from ya.

fake name,

ak47bluntz

thats crazy i never herd of actual vinegar cleaning ur system . but im open to anything so ill give it a try. i found white distilled vinegar is that the 1 thats cleans ur system????
Wow and actually aloe cleans ur system, im lucky my parents actually have one of those plants in our backyard. As for the synthetic urine my hope is that i get drug tested the same day i begin working which is tomorrow and i plan to take it with me to work.

ak47bluntz,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom