Need advice on a portable vaporizer...

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I think the fury 2 is a little small, and the volcano not very portable.

I think you should wait til you use the Fury before buying another vape but that's just my opinion. I'm not trying to turn you away from a Mighty, but there's gonna be a good bit of overlap between the two devices for a weekend toker with a lower tolerance.

I've puffed so many volcano bags on my patio, it works great for that. It's one of the most portable vaporizers out there as far as desktops go. How many bags does it usually take you before you are satisfied?

invertedisdead,

Wildpaja

I think you should wait til you use the Fury before buying another vape but that's just my opinion. I'm not trying to turn you away from a Mighty, but there's gonna be a good bit of overlap between the two devices for a weekend toker with a lower tolerance.

I've puffed so many volcano bags on my patio, it works great for that. It's one of the most portable vaporizers out there as far as desktops go. How many bags does it usually take you before you are satisfied?

Good advice, thanks.
One bag is enough for me, always end up wasting the leftover weed, if using by myself.
I think the bags on the patio attract too much attention, trying to be discrete, lol.

Top Bottom