Need a concentrate pen, clueless.

davesmith

Glass Blower
So i owned a puffco back in the day. Was ok. Used those semi-disposable ceramic dohnut attys for a while. Just wondering what my best bet is these days? Id like something that i can load aa much bho in as possible and is stealthy enough to hit in public etc. I hate vape carts so just want something that takes straight oil. Nothing complicated i dont do ecigs and dont have time to rebuild things or fiddle with batteries. Any advice is welcome! Been meaning to sort this a while and thought id ask the team before just orderin a piffco + or summat. Mad love fc

Right now, IMO, you can't beat the Terp Pen from Boundless. Only $25 (on sale). The best part is that the coils are exposed so you only need to dip the coils in the rosin to load it. No messy tools and stringy dabs sticking to everything. Loads easiest of any concentrate vape I have owned.

Battery life is a little short but at that price, I bought 2 and rotate them.

Doktor Dub

What was already said.... Terp pen works quite good and is cheap - it is not very stealth though

Nothing beats Carts in stealth and ease of use (but i don t like them either)

You could have a look at the Saionara Atomizer - looks like an e cigarette atomizer, you can load quite a bit and it can hit hard. Taste is not so great after the first hits...

:2c:

davesmith

Glass Blower
Well ive seen the terp pens and altho ill prob grab one dont think it ite fits this purpose, not stealth enough. I fucking hate carts, ven home made ones (i have access to terps and good quality extracts of all varietys). Def g0nna chevk the sionara atty im not too fussed about the taste tbh its a small price to pay to effectively medicate in stealth

davesmith,

cpk

Brother of the Leaf
I find carts to harsh and the high is different than any waxes. My wife likes them especially PV cart indica at 92.6% thc. I like a box mod and an IC(immersed coil) with some resin. The Terp Pen would be good and if coil clogs just throw another one on.

cpk,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
Shatterizer , check out the demo vids on youtube. Maybe not really stealthy though.

audiodelic,

CalyxSmokr

What you are describing is the SAI TAF Ti bucket. I love mine. It is only stealth to a point. With carts I can hide the fact I am hitting anything. Not with the SAI. But it is the closest thing. Or you can go the ceramic donut route but it isnt the same. So great to just wipe out everything left from the load. It also depends how much you smoke. A load gets me about 3 small sessions. Then I have to wipe it out and start fresh. Real cloud chasers could kill that whole load. But no other pen is going to be better.

CalyxSmokr,
Top Bottom