Need a CBD tincture or oil that i can vape in my tank/pen?

taj623

Was looking into Dark Side of the Moon by Omega... can someone tell me what is the make up of this product... PG/VG will vape just fine... so will coconut oil.. anyone ever tried vaping with a tank/pen?

taj623,

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Was looking into Dark Side of the Moon by Omega... can someone tell me what is the make up of this product... PG/VG will vape just fine... so will coconut oil.. anyone ever tried vaping with a tank/pen?
https://www.etsy.com/listing/220880175/canibdol-darkside-of-the-moon?ref=shop_home_feat_1
Overview
Handmade item
  • Materials: CBD concentrate, Hemp, coconut oil, hemp oil, Fine Liqueur option
  • Made to order
  • Ships worldwide from United States
  • Favorited by: 39 people
  • 5000 mg of 80% CBD concentrate in every 1 fl.oz bottle
    2500mg in 1/2fl.oz. bottle
    Chocolate & Milkyway are made with fine liqueurs
    White Chocolate is non alcoholic
    Sold in 1/2 fl.oz. & 1 fl.oz. Sizes

Snappo,

taj623

https://www.etsy.com/listing/220880175/canibdol-darkside-of-the-moon?ref=shop_home_feat_1
Overview
Handmade item
  • Materials: CBD concentrate, Hemp, coconut oil, hemp oil, Fine Liqueur option
  • Made to order
  • Ships worldwide from United States
  • Favorited by: 39 people
  • 5000 mg of 80% CBD concentrate in every 1 fl.oz bottle
    2500mg in 1/2fl.oz. bottle
    Chocolate & Milkyway are made with fine liqueurs
    White Chocolate is non alcoholic
    Sold in 1/2 fl.oz. & 1 fl.oz. Sizes

I believe your opinion was that it cannot be vaped? not sure.

taj623,

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
I believe your opinion was that it cannot be vaped? not sure.
I provided you the DSOTM web site ingredient information per your statement above (i.e., ...PG/VG will vape just fine"...so will coconut oil..."). I have not used it for vaping although I think it would work lightly soaked into a small cotton swab using a vape like the Solo (conduction vape) or E-Nano (convection vape), etc., so don't see why it wouldn't work in a tank/pen ...lDK.

Snappo,

taj623

I provided you the DSOTM web site ingredient information per your statement above (i.e., ...PG/VG will vape just fine"...so will coconut oil..."). I have not used it for vaping although I think it would work lightly soaked into a small cotton swab using a vape like the Solo (conduction vape) or E-Nano (convection vape), etc., so don't see why it wouldn't work in a tank/pen ...lDK.

Thanks

Plan to use it with an Aspire Atlantic tank and a vape mod ...

aspire_atlantis.jpg

taj623,

OnCloud8

Vapor Vixen

Dark Side of the Moon is an alcohol based tincture. It is NOT for vaping, it is for oral / sublingual use only. Anything labelled "tincture" at Omega is only for Oral / sublingual use.

Vaping alcohol based tinctures is a very bad idea, you don't want to inhale alcohol vapor. Also, non-alcoholic tinctures are also not for vaping, that's just not what they are made for and it's not going to work very well, if it all.

Omega has a VG/PG base e-juice, it is clearly labelled as such. Stick with that for your e-cig tank.

OnCloud8,

CharSadehBeast

CharSadehBeast,

SUIGENER1S

I use a 750mg thc 50mg cbd oil that does the job. I am in California. Strongest out here that I have found $50 for preloaded tank that holds roughly 1.2-1.5mg.

SUIGENER1S,
Top Bottom