Need a better grinder for vaping..

Status
Not open for further replies.

spincut

Currently I have a 4 piece (black titanium) space case. I figured I was getting the best of the best, but due to how it works, and all the holes on top, it just can't do a fine grind the way I like it. Holding it upside down was a makeshift solution at best, and replacing it with a two piece would have made the 4 piece kind of a waste of money (plus the idea that it would still be nice to collect kief).

My initial solution was to buy the Magic Flight finishing grinder. Despite not owning a launch box, the finishing grinder seemed like a neat unique grinder to further grind what dropped through my 4 piece. So far, it certainly "works", but the thing is so tiny that it just turns into a hassle and half, leading to many trips from my 4 piece to this dinky cheese grater thing to get amount I need.

So I'm back to the drawing board. Aside from just straight up rocking a two piece again, is there any other way to get the grind I want? Seems like there aren't really any 4 piecers out there that really can?

Also though about a two piece + a kief box, but I don't really know anything about kief boxes..

spincut,

rayski

An electric grinder might work for you. They can give you a finer grind with a lot less work.

biohacker

I've tried practically every grinder out there including Space Case, Santa Cruz, 2 piece, 4 piece, you name it, and I always keep going back to my black&decker SmartGrind. The only time I can see myself using my 2 piece is when I can't make any noise. lol

biohacker,

max

Out to lunch
Pretty much any 2 pc. that's 2" or larger is easy to use and will grind fine as long as the teeth have at least a diamond shape. You just keep grinding. I never use a 4 pc. unless the bud is dry and the kief is going to separate in quantity.

Grinder questions should be posted in the herb grinder thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom