Nausea: The Monster

vape4life

Banned for life
Freezing? In Southern Cali? lol Try the great white north! lol We just had the worst storm in 5 years the other day. Today is plus 6 Celcius..... and this is super mild!! At least the monster load of snow is melting...

I'd do anything to move my existence to Cali.

BlazednConfused

Fill this whole street with uppercut
Freezing? In Southern Cali? lol Try the great white north! lol We just had the worst storm in 5 years the other day. Today is plus 6 Celcius..... and this is super mild!! At least the monster load of snow is melting...

I'd do anything to move my existence to Cali.

I'm out in Michigan man I feel your pain, and I just moved from near Miami and Im in full long johns wool socks pants sweater and my skimask when im feeling devious and cold.

BlazednConfused,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

BlazednConfused

Fill this whole street with uppercut
Dude! Florida -> Michigan? I can see you freezing now! lol

It's miserable man, my girlfriend would complain about it being 70 as cold, and now I'm dealing with 15-30F + wind chill. Although I cannot wait to buy a big bag from my ma and smoke it downnn. I'm a little concerned about getting a card, because I only have a few prescriptions for nausea and anxiety (xanax, promethazine) but I've had cracking joints since I was a child too so I'm hoping that will help.

BlazednConfused,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
BnC & V4L , I feel for ya. i'm cold when it gets down To 50F, right now its 83F on my Patio. BnC moving
to michigan from Florida would probably kill me. wish you al the best ! Bring on spring for Ya'll.

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: vape4life

vape4life

Banned for life
No worries Vitolo...although I say I would kill to live somewhere sunny like Cali or Florida, I honestly LOVE my 4 distinct seasons, with autumn being my favourite, followed by spring, then summer, and lastly winter lol It only sucks for Jan/Feb, and where I am (same latitude as Eureka, Cali believe it or not), it's not that bad. Plus, when I retire in a decade or so....i'll be living it up in Malaysia with my wife :)

vape4life,
Reactions: Vitolo

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow. I have a lump in my throat, on one side, that's been there for longer than normal now (can't be from eating at this point) and this morning I started feeling something like it on the other side. I know it's not sick, I've been almost dying from fever/pneumonia before and I know what it feels like. This one feels... wrong. Trying to stay optimistic, but my health record doesn't point to anything favorable. Fuck. 1:45 tomorrow, after my classes.

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: ShipDit

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow. I have a lump in my throat, on one side, that's been there for longer than normal now (can't be from eating at this point) and this morning I started feeling something like it on the other side. I know it's not sick, I've been almost dying from fever/pneumonia before and I know what it feels like. This one feels... wrong. Trying to stay optimistic, but my health record doesn't point to anything favorable. Fuck. 1:45 tomorrow, after my classes.

I'll keep you in my prayers. :(

Vicki,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Chin up Quetzalcoatl, I was in the ER twice this weekend with an infected face, dental surgery got infected. I knew I was in trouble when my wife gasped "WHAT is all that blotchy stuff on your forehead?!?" while I was shivering in a pool a sweat in bed.

So, I was dehydrated, hungry, the pain was so bad I couldn't read the screen any more and I was getting random nosebleeds, the "bloom" on my face, sweating profusely . . . yep time to go to the ER :disgust:

I remember being too disoriented to use my vape properly . . .

t-dub,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Chin up Quetzalcoatl, I was in the ER twice this weekend with an infected face, dental surgery got infected. I knew I was in trouble when my wife gasped "WHAT is all that blotchy stuff on your forehead?!?" while I was shivering in a pool a sweat in bed.

So, I was dehydrated, hungry, the pain was so bad I couldn't read the screen any more and I was getting random nosebleeds, the "bloom" on my face, sweating profusely . . . yep time to go to the ER :disgust:

I remember being too disoriented to use my vape properly . . .

Oh wow! I hope you are ok now!!

Vicki,

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Hang in there and keep fighting!

Crohnie,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Well. I got a camera stuck up my nose, then down my throat. It hurt, it was uncomfortable, there is a slight irritation he saw around my vocals. Can't see far down enough with that setup. He said to take Prilosec OTC for a month and see what happens. He thinks the irritation could be acid reflux, and I might actually have an ulcer farther down than he can see. Come back in one month and we'll see how the notes compare. If no dice, we're doing a Barium Swallowing test. Depending on that, we either figure out what it is, or get the appointment set up with an anesthesiologist and have a "three-party consultation" meaning the anesthes, doctors, and I.

uuuuuugh. at least i dont have any nodules. at least none that he can see right now.

Quetzalcoatl,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
:lol:

@#$%, Q... I am SOOOOO sorry.

This is all I read and I had a hard time stopping the laughing. All I could think was...

Well. I got a camera stuck up my nose...

How the @#$% did he DO THAT!?

Sorry man... but, I guess we just got to laugh every now and then, at our situation. How I keep from going sane.

Oh.. and nodules... suck! Big time! Hurt like @#$%ing Hell, when irritated. Mine are benign, at least.

Vitolo

Vaporist
The camera was not "stuck" in his nose...
The Doctor took a tube with a fiberoptic lens and camera at the end and stuck it up his nose and down his throat~
I had a camera stuck down my throat once on a 11 foot cable.. way down there!

Vitolo

Vaporist
I had to stay stay awake....
They said it was vital that I still had conscious peristaltic activity.
It was one of my foulest memories!

During exam of the other end (colonoscopy) I was given Sodium Pentathal....
so I would be awake (same reason.. lower colonic peristaltic activity), but not remember... and I regained awareness in the middle of it :o

Glad you were asleep Vicki.
I am grateful to feel as well as I feel now.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist

During exam of the other end (colonoscopy) I was given Sodium Pentathal....
so I would be awake (same reason.. lower colonic peristaltic activity), but not remember... and I regained awareness in the middle of it :o

Glad you were asleep Vicki.
I am grateful to feel as well as I feel now.

Wow, I'm sorry they made you go through that. :(

Vicki,

JCat

Accessory Maker
I have to go in for a colonoscopy as some point soon and it scares the shit out of me ... not just the test but even the medication that makes you not remember scares the shit out of me ... I perceive one of the largest benefits of having quit drinking is that I'll never have another blackout and here they are wanting to give me one in a medical setting ... man ... nothing worse than health concerns and the tests involved (except failing to get them checked out in time)

Hope everything went ok QC.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
At last weekend's MMJ Farmer's Market, I met Joanna (of "Wicked Delights"), and we had a great discussion on nausea.

<insert second hand info>
Her doctor had put her on some pharmaceutical, and she ended up with symptoms almost identical to those listed for the MMJ related nausea... however, she has been an MMJ patient for many years, never had nausea before. The ER doctor, however, shut down all inquiries into her case when he discovered that she was using MMJ. Fast forward two weeks off the new med, and her nausea was gone.
</end second hand info>
<insert personal opinion>
The symptoms for MMJ induced nausea are really the same symptoms for any number of pharmaceutical side effects. If you are on other meds besides MMJ, it might be good to talk to your recommending doctor (the one that likes MMJ) about drug interactions with the rest of your meds, or whether a different formulation might ease off the symptoms.

Every one of you are incredibly resilient, brave, wonderful people. :love:

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
The camera was not "stuck" in his nose...
The Doctor took a tube with a fiberoptic lens and camera at the end and stuck it up his nose and down his throat~
I had a camera stuck down my throat once on a 11 foot cable.. way down there!

Yes, I know. My crazy brain, read that far... and my imagination took off from there.

Not a process I would look forward to.

Just thought I'd pass a smile onto, Q. :D

Mine, was the opposite end (different hole though). After my 2nd kidney stone, the jackass of a worst bedside manner ever doctor wanted to take a look with his scope. So they jammed a tube up inside me, filled my bladder... then this SOB took his scope and shoved it up into my bladder and wiggled it around for far too long.

Now, I'm clenching the sides of the bed... not liking this at all, and this @#$%er has the nerve to say, "You're really an uptight person, aren't you?" I really wanted to pee all over him, at that moment.

They almost sent me to him, for my Vasectomy. I threatened violence, if I remember correctly. :D

Top Bottom