• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Nausea: The Monster

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Puked my guts up last night. I've seen this coming since the first day I started taking the Risperdal, Monday. The dizziness was constant, making me feel like I was always going to puke. Time to drastically cut back the dose. :(
I'm so sorry to hear that!!!
I thought you were starting to feel better.That happens a lot to me I get a new med think its working Bam who comes knocking . The monster I'm still fighting to get Dronabinol having a problem with inc.
They say i don't have cancer or aids. Today 168 lbs from a healthy 220.
I really hope u feel better.
As of Tuesday only cardiac, thinners quit oxy,xanax now not even tramadol or Tylenol.
I would stop everything they say I need cardiac. I'm giving 3 months on thinners and they better have a good reason to keep me on it.
Sick of meds!!!!!!!!!!
The Placebo effect..
Couldn't remember earlier. Duh

Last edited:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I'm so sorry to hear that!!!
I thought you were starting to feel better.That happens a lot to me I get a new med think its working Bam who comes knocking . The monster I'm still fighting to get Dronabinol having a problem with inc.
They say i don't have cancer or aids. Today 168 lbs from a healthy 220.
I really hope u feel better.
As of Tuesday only cardiac, thinners quit oxy,xanax now not even tramadol or Tylenol.
I would stop everything they say I need cardiac. I'm giving 3 months on thinners and they better have a good reason to keep me on it.
Sick of meds!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you @Melting Pot

I wish I could quit all my meds. I'm a walking pharmacy. If cutting the dose doesn't help, the Risperdal is going in the trash. Fuck this.

Note... my "like" on the post was that you are able to assign a cause to the beast showing up....
and that you have a plan of action.
I would "dislike" , would that I could... the fact that you were visited by such beast.
I hope you can get that under control quickly.

Thank you @Vitolo :)

grokit

well-worn member
Be well Vicky!

51XlJfONmmL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Update in my fight against the monster . . . The battle goes well, the war tilts in my favor. No longer do I need food every 4-6 hours or I get sick. No longer do I awake at 5 in the morning feeling like I have been gut punched and throwing up. Why? Well, many of you know that I have been on chemo and a ton of pills for the last ten years. Some of them very bad for the tummy, like indomethecin for example. The first step was getting rid of the pharmaceuticals. The second step is healing the damage they did to me with nutraceuticals. I do a super-food shake in the mornings and there is one thing I add to it that is really helping to heal my gut. It is micronized L-Glutamine. It is a tasteless, chalky, white powder that mixes seamlessly into my shake. Here is some info on it from Dr. Gray, whos advice I am following to make this transition away from toxic pharma and back into health and healing.

L-Glutamine plays a significant role in detoxification. It promotes gut-healing and repairs the damaged or weakened gastrointestinal tissues that manifest in a toxic body.

There is a fantastic video on this product here: http://www.marsvenus.com/p/mirco-l-glutamine

nf6020-glutamine-natural-factors-5000mg(1).jpg

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Update in my fight against the monster . . . The battle goes well, the war tilts in my favor. No longer do I need food every 4-6 hours or I get sick. No longer do I awake at 5 in the morning feeling like I have been gut punched and throwing up. Why? Well, many of you know that I have been on chemo and a ton of pills for the last ten years. Some of them very bad for the tummy, like indomethecin for example. The first step was getting rid of the pharmaceuticals. The second step is healing the damage they did to me with nutraceuticals. I do a super-food shake in the mornings and there is one thing I add to it that is really helping to heal my gut. It is micronized L-Glutamine. It is a tasteless, chalky, white powder that mixes seamlessly into my shake. Here is some info on it from Dr. Gray, whos advice I am following to make this transition away from toxic pharma and back into health and healing.

L-Glutamine plays a significant role in detoxification. It promotes gut-healing and repairs the damaged or weakened gastrointestinal tissues that manifest in a toxic body.

There is a fantastic video on this product here: http://www.marsvenus.com/p/mirco-l-glutamine

Really glad to hear that you are feeling better. I'm definitely going to check out some of that L-Glutamine and I'm going to check into some of these super food shakes.
Keep up the fight...
And feel well brother!!!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist

I hope you are able to get some relief @t-dub I know you need it.

I would give it a try, but I have to be careful with everything I put in my body now, even food. The kidney disease has really been making my nausea a lot worse too.

Dizziness sucks! Be well Vicki!

d365.gif

Thank you @DDave I'm trying really hard. :)

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I would give it a try, but I have to be careful with everything I put in my body now, even food.
Don't do anything without consulting a physician who understands the merits of these things and knows your personal history. I'm lucky that my PCP actually knows Dr. Gray and will discuss these things with me IF I bring them up first. Otherwise he won't.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Don't do anything without consulting a physician who understands the merits of these things and knows your personal history. I'm lucky that my PCP actually knows Dr. Gray and will discuss these things with me IF I bring them up first. Otherwise he won't.

Oh I won't. My kidneys are getting worse, and I'm getting scared. I'm doing exactly as I am told because I don't want to be on dialysis, and I don't want to die.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Oh I won't. My kidneys are getting worse, and I'm getting scared. I'm doing exactly as I am told because I don't want to be on dialysis, and I don't want to die.
Stay positive Vicki!!!
Eat the right stuff,and less meds as possible.
That's been my mission for 2015 Fuck Pharmaceutical's
Alternative medicine
juicing,smoothies,no processed foods,if I can't read the ingredients I don't eat it.
Usually. Lol
xsg1pDm.jpg

Stay positive girl!!!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Did you ever try the NAC supplement?
NAC or N'Acetyl L-Cysteine is mainly for liver detoxification. It is used in hospitals for people who accidentally poison themselves with acetaminophen products. I take this because anyone who takes any kind of pain killers, prescribed or over the counter, should be taking NAC. Its also a heck of a hangover remedy when used correctly with lots of water. From Dr. Gray:

http://www.marsvenus.com/p/nac-nacetyl-l-cysteine

NAC helps repair muscle tissue, build connective tissue, detoxify the liver, fight viral infections, and slow down aging.

N'Acetyl L-Cysteine, also called NAC, contains a highly stable form of l-cysteine, an important sulfur-containing amino acid. So NAC is basically the supplemental form of the amino acid L-cysteine.

However, when cysteine is ingested as a supplement, it is oxidized and gets burned up rather quickly by the body. NAC is much more stable. NAC helps neutralize the byproducts of ingested fats and alcohol metabolism and protect the body from the damaging effects of chemotherapy, cigarette smoke, heavy metals, and various other substances.

NAC has been used since the 1960's to help treat respiratory conditions by helping thin mucus and increase immunity and may be especially useful for people with chronic bronchitis, which is often associated with smoking. Preliminary studies indicate that NAC may also help increase levels of a type of immune cell called CD4+ in both healthy people and people with HIV.

The antioxidant properties of NAC have been shown to help muscle tissue recover more quickly after exercise. NAC has been used successfully to detoxify the body, especially the liver in cases of acetaminophen poisoning. It also helps people suffering from alcohol poisoning and those who are simply feeling hungover after a night of drinking.

NAC is coveted for its anti-aging properties, most likely connected to its role in the substantial release of glutathione in the body, which fights the cellular damage of oxidative stress, a key to fighting against aging. Its ability to inhibit viral replication may be useful in fighting viral infections from HIV to the flu. NAC can also help with the formation of skin and hair.

Unchecked free radicals are also believed by researchers to be a major factor in the process of aging because they cause both cellular and DNA damage. Couple this with the fact that glutathione levels can drop by up to 35% as we age, and NAC, which both fights free radicals and increases glutathione levels, may help slow this "natural" process. It also has an impact in the formation of skin tissue.

NAC (as cysteine, which it becomes once in the body) is an integral component of connective tissue — tendons, ligaments, and the soft tissues that support our joints. Along with a number of other nutrients (like Vitamin C), it is actually part of the material that comprises the connective tissue. NAC is used by elite athletes who have suffered tears and partial tears of connective tissue as part of a post-surgery recovery strategy. In more mild cases, it can help reduce joint inflammation and the pain that goes with it.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Hey Vicki!

Positive vibes your way!!!! I hope that helps.

Thanks man. :)

Stay positive Vicki!!!
Eat the right stuff,and less meds as possible.
That's been my mission for 2015 Fuck Pharmaceutical's
Alternative medicine
juicing,smoothies,no processed foods,if I can't read the ingredients I don't eat it.
Usually. Lol
xsg1pDm.jpg

Stay positive girl!!!

I'm trying really hard. My GP is helping me. :)

I hope things turn around for you soon, @Vicki.
Did you ever try the NAC supplement?

Thanks. :)

My doctor is strict about everything I'm putting in my body, medication and food. Did you know potatoes are high in potassium, and really bad for CKD patients? I didn't. No more french fries for me, no more potatoes prepared any way, no more banana's... :\

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
My doctor is strict about everything I'm putting in my body, medication and food.
Thats all well and good Vicki but what are you eating to heal yourself? All the diet restrictions will do is eliminate things that worsen your condition, but they do nothing to heal you. Does your nephrologist believe in nutraceuticals? Does he/she counsel you on their possibilities to heal you?

grokit

well-worn member
NAC or N'Acetyl L-Cysteine is mainly for liver detoxification.
That's why I started taking it,
but my integrative physician pointed out that it's also a very good...

Nephroprotective agent

Oral acetylcysteine is used for the prevention of radiocontrast-induced nephropathy (a form of acute kidney failure). Some studies show that prior administration of acetylcysteine markedly decreases radiocontrast nephropathy, whereas others appear to cast doubt on its efficacy. It has been concluded that
  1. "Intravenous and oral N-acetylcysteine may prevent contrast-medium–induced nephropathy with a dose-dependent effect in patients treated with primary angioplasty and may improve hospital outcome."
  2. "Acetylcysteine protects patients with moderate chronic renal insufficiency from contrast-induced deterioration in renal function after coronary angiographic procedures, with minimal adverse effects and at a low cost."

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
for the prevention of contrast-induced nephropathy
used for the prevention of radiocontrast-induced nephropathy
Contrast is the sometimes radioactive tracer they put in to image things in your body like your kidneys. If you are doing lots of this then maybe but the conflicting research results make me skeptical of its value for general kidney health.

grokit

well-worn member
Contrast is the sometimes radioactive tracer they put in to image things in your body like your kidneys. If you are doing lots of this then maybe but the conflicting research results make me skeptical of its value for general kidney health.
Nevertheless,

"Despite the conflicting research outcomes, the 2012 Kidney Disease: Improving Global Outcomes Guidelines suggest the use of oral acetylcysteine for the prevention of contrast-induced nephropathy in high-risk individuals, given its potential for benefit, low likelihood of adverse effects, and low cost."

To me this means it's worth a try, especially if nothing else is working :2c:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Yes it says CONTRAST INDUCED . . . that means you have to be administered the contrast in the first place. If you are not then the whole thing you quoted is relatively meaningless. Its probably your liver that gets rid of it anyways which might explain the result.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Thats all well and good Vicki but what are you eating to heal yourself? All the diet restrictions will do is eliminate things that worsen your condition, but they do nothing to heal you. Does your nephrologist believe in nutraceuticals? Does he/she counsel you on their possibilities to heal you?

My GP is treating me right now, but if my next set of blood tests are worse again, I imagine she'll refer me out.

I recently had a brain MRI, and was not allowed to have the dye because of my kidneys.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

I was forced into retirement at 52?
I take probiotic s for my monster!
Cannabis to sleep!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I take probiotic s for my monster!
Me too . . . :luv: But I wasn't ready to drop Ultra Blend on you guys yet . . .

Ultrablend Probiotic is a unique blend of probiotics, including bifidobacterium and bacillus natto strains (Bacillus Subtilus) of microorganisms plus inulin.

Good digestion is the foundation to a healthy life. The normal human digestive tract contains about 400 types of probiotic bacteria that reduce the growth of harmful bacteria and promote normal, healthy digestion. Many people use probiotic supplements to help with digestion, prevent diarrhea, reduce gas and relieve cramping. Probiotics also help to prevent infections in the digestive tract and help to control inflammatory bowel disease.

The foods that most people eat every day are chemically processed, low in fiber and high in fat and sugar. They are the main causes of bacterial overgrowth and the proliferation of harmful intestinal bacteria. Many chronic digestive problems, like gas, diarrhea and constipation, are thought to be caused by bacterial overgrowth.

Unlike many probiotic supplement products, this blend is not cultured through yogurt, soy or other bacteria. It contains two powerful strains--Bifitorium 5536 and Bacillus Subtillis. Both Bifitorium 5536 and Bacillus Subtillis stimulate natural enzyme production and activity and improve assimilation of nutrients, maintain a healthy immune function and reduce inflammation in the colon. In addition, Bacillus Subtilis fights harmful bacteria in the GI tract.

Ultrablend Probiotic strengthens the intestinal flora, maintains a healthy digestive tract, inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria, promotes overall digestive health and comfortable digestion and supports a healthy immune system.

img-3126(1).jpg

Last edited:

Beezleb

I am a big fan of Kefir.

I am listing this site for info purposes. I do not know it really.

I make my own Kefir and I wholly recommend it. Their are different types of kefir as well from milk (unpasteurized is best to water) I was introduced this from people worried about my nausea. It did not clear it up but stabilized it and enabled medications to work much better.

I suffered from diverticulitis and its nasty aspects. Kefir did much more controling my nausea but I suspect and regular use of good probiotics would do the same.

Keep in mind, I am not a doctor, this is just an aspect that helped me. Sometimes doing things like this may affect your medications so I would discuss it with a doctor if you are taking any medications that are affecting your digestion. I have seen with teas where they have made some peoples medications act differently so this comes to mind.

Typically a lactos or water based probiotic is all it is. You can keep a culture going for ever I think so it is almost free in no time. I have been using a single culture for several years.

Top Bottom