Nausea: The Monster

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Be well this A.M., ataxian.
Monster...be gone!

I just tried the strain "Sweet Tooth" for 1st time, and it was god for our plight.
gpju2Vn.jpg

I have 26 colas starting to fill in.
DUTCH TREAT crossed with JACK HERER = DUTCH CRUNCH

Not even half way there!
In the meantime I use DA KINE!
The kind I have!
LOL!

GenYHippie

This morning the "MONSTER"!

Well back to WAKE & VAKE!

Weird I know however INDICA in the morning!

It works so I do it!

Sorry it found you this morning, glad you had a good vake :). Need to start trying some of my indica's and hybrids. Is your indicas higher CDB?

Be well this A.M., ataxian.
Monster...be gone!

I just tried the strain "Sweet Tooth" for 1st time, and it was god for our plight.

Ohhh ive seen that one around thanks for sharing it worked for you :)

gpju2Vn.jpg

I have 26 colas starting to fill in.
DUTCH TREAT crossed with JACK HERER = DUTCH CRUNCH

Not even half way there!
In the meantime I use DA KINE!
The kind I have!
LOL!

Im really starting to appreciate the aesthetics of our herb, that's a very pretty plant.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Sorry it found you this morning, glad you had a good vake :). Need to start trying some of my indica's and hybrids. Is your indicas higher CDB?

Ohhh ive seen that one around thanks for sharing it worked for you :)

Im really starting to appreciate the aesthetics of our herb, that's a very pretty plant.
I need to be patient with this plant and wait for the buds to fill in.
Should be thick and long.
I hope this hybrid is a good one?
Playing with my meds (strains) to see what is best for were I'm at with my ATAXIA. Day time the GIRL SCOUT COOKIES and the DUTCH TREAT have been the best so far.
The GRAND DADDY PURPLE at night before bed is very nice.
The JC OG I currently have taste amazing and knocks me out.
Helps with nausea however induces sleep!
Were really on our own to figure this out?

Getting closer!

luckypucky

Covered in Peepaws
Playing with my meds (strains) to see what is best for were I'm at with my ATAXIA. Day time the GIRL SCOUT COOKIES and the DUTCH TREAT have been the best so far.

Getting closer!

Getting closer!

Well Leafly app helps figure the basic things out as far as strains... Names and user comments experiences.

Thought about mix matching trenches?(like lets say for the sake of saying Girl Scout cookies and Cali Kryp) To get the right effects like a laboratory scientist? Lol my friend calls me "The Lab" because I'm always looking at combinations/ effects/strains/mixmatch..

Cuz well without a dispensery we have to make do with what we have and combine two when we can't find any of that "one" we like.. Mix two others to come close or better.. It's an idea to try if even merely for academic reasons(my post on study strains In another part of these forums lol) In what best fights the monster yet is versatile for most needs.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Well Leafly app helps figure the basic things out as far as strains... Names and user comments experiences.

Thought about mix matching trenches?(like lets say for the sake of saying Girl Scout cookies and Cali Kryp) To get the right effects like a laboratory scientist? Lol my friend calls me "The Lab" because I'm always looking at combinations/ effects/strains/mixmatch..

Cuz well without a dispensery we have to make do with what we have and combine two when we can't find any of that "one" we like.. Mix two others to come close or better.. It's an idea to try if even merely for academic reasons(my post on study strains In another part of these forums lol) In what best fights the monster yet is versatile for most needs.
Leafy = Very General

I read so many books on the subject.
Maybe I come off as a nut however I study this subject very deeply.

I grow strains to help me.
Still searching!
Getting closer!
I hope and pray the MONSTER doesn't wake me!

Hope this INDICA can keep me safe!

GenYHippie

Getting closer!

That must be the hard art of growing, waiting and waiting once the beds appear. Im keeping GSC and GDP on my list for the next order. Yeah it is a lot of trial and error, where the error really sucks because your already feeling so lousy :(. Everyone reacts different but since bud isn't a "standardized" medication it can be different every time. Glad your getting closer to the effect you want.

For me at the moment I think my body is being super sensitive as always and I need to build a tolerance before I can get the level of effect I want, which so far has meant a lot of dizziness and creepy crawly side effects. I shall press through, grateful to have the support and advice of FC :)

Leafy = Very General
Yup that's my feeling about it. Plus have you noticed how few reviews there are for nausea? Search nausea then search anxiety, anxiety gets about 5X the results. Plus people tend to review the dispensary where they are supposed to review the strain.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
That must be the hard art of growing, waiting and waiting once the beds appear. Im keeping GSC and GDP on my list for the next order. Yeah it is a lot of trial and error, where the error really sucks because your already feeling so lousy :(. Everyone reacts different but since bud isn't a "standardized" medication it can be different every time. Glad your getting closer to the effect you want.

For me at the moment I think my body is being super sensitive as always and I need to build a tolerance before I can get the level of effect I want, which so far has meant a lot of dizziness and creepy crawly side effects. I shall press through, grateful to have the support and advice of FC :)

Yup that's my feeling about it. Plus have you noticed how few reviews there are for nausea? Search nausea then search anxiety, anxiety gets about 5X the results. Plus people tend to review the dispensary where they are supposed to review the strain.
good subject: Nausea!

I fine that when I wake and vake I have a better day!

Tonight I had a smooth session however I was craving smoking a joint. Then I started to feel super relaxed. The effect worked. Again I was becoming impatient! ( for 3 years I have kept a pack of papers to roll a joint)

I would cough so bad if I had a joint!
Vaporizing is so smooth!
Conditioned? Perhaps?

OK calm down it's going to be OK!

I tell myself this!

I'm not lying am I?

Get ready for the MONSTER!

Last edited:

GenYHippie

good subject: Nausea!

I fine that when I wake and vake I have a better day!

Tonight I had a smooth session however I was craving smoking a joint. Then I started to feel super relaxed. The effect worked. Again I was becoming impatient! ( for 3 years I have kept a pack of papers to roll a joint)

I would cough so bad if I had a joint!
Vaporizing is so smooth!
Conditioned? Perhaps?

OK calm down it's going to be OK!

I tell myself this!

I'm not lying am I?

Get ready for the MONSTER!

Im finding the wake & vake thing works well for me too, or at least better when I vape on an empty stomach. I think when my body has had the break of slowing down forsleep its less reactive. I was going to tey strawberry kough today but last night was really bad :( up till 8am didn't crawl off the couch till 3:30pm after giving up on getting any decent sleep. didnt't feel like experimenting after that, beside they said that one has a tendancy toward sleep so I may try before bed tonight.

Still working up my throat/cough tolerance. Coughing leads to puking so im very sensitive about it. The irony of a strain with kough as a name lol

GenYHippie,
Reactions: Vitolo

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Im finding the wake & vake thing works well for me too, or at least better when I vape on an empty stomach. I think when my body has had the break of slowing down forsleep its less reactive. I was going to tey strawberry kough today but last night was really bad :( up till 8am didn't crawl off the couch till 3:30pm after giving up on getting any decent sleep. didnt't feel like experimenting after that, beside they said that one has a tendancy toward sleep so I may try before bed tonight.

Still working up my throat/cough tolerance. Coughing leads to puking so im very sensitive about it. The irony of a strain with kough as a name lol
I feel for you!

Strawberry Cough is a STRAIN I really like however no one sells it that I know of?
I may have to grow this one.

Funny because this JC OG taste divine and puts me to sleep however the headache that follows sucks!
GRAND DADDY PURPLE is better effect wise!
I hope my current medical grow is the right medicine!

Time to wake and vake!

The "MONSTER" WOKE ME UP!

luckypucky

Covered in Peepaws
Last couple of mornings the monster said "hi remember me?" A few days of high fat content further then I'm ready for and the fallout has been fun.. Little stressed too.. Midterms.. Which could be the reason for the nausea.. Ugh I wish my state would hurry up and decriminalize it already! Make getting the right strains easier.. But Alchohol is legal right? Lol

GenYHippie

Strawberry Cough = a good one!

Great to know :). Tried it last night it did seem to stop or at least substantially slow that seizure feeling in my stomach. But when I took a third hit a few hours later I felt dizzy. That could be sleep deprivation though as I haven't slept even decently in days. Still going to try it again, wish it has been more sleep inducing though I need it.

I feel for you!

Strawberry Cough is a STRAIN I really like however no one sells it that I know of?
I may have to grow this one.

Funny because this JC OG taste divine and puts me to sleep however the headache that follows sucks!
GRAND DADDY PURPLE is better effect wise!
I hope my current medical grow is the right medicine!

Time to wake and vake!

The "MONSTER" WOKE ME UP!

I got my Strawberry from Lo-Key Mannor out in Homeland California. I got my card near there and they recommended them. They are brick and mortar don't know if they do delivery but if you know anyone near there worth a shot. They have an online menu I think but I don't know how up to date it is.

No fun getting headaches that's that cannatonic did to me. GDP us for sur eon my buy for next time (maybe in a week or two). I want to get some shake to make salve with as my skin issues are over the top right now and that's about the only thing I haven't tried. Hope your grow goes well and the monster doesn't wake you up anytime soon

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Great to know :). Tried it last night it did seem to stop or at least substantially slow that seizure feeling in my stomach. But when I took a third hit a few hours later I felt dizzy. That could be sleep deprivation though as I haven't slept even decently in days. Still going to try it again, wish it has been more sleep inducing though I need it.

I got my Strawberry from Lo-Key Mannor out in Homeland California. I got my card near there and they recommended them. They are brick and mortar don't know if they do delivery but if you know anyone near there worth a shot. They have an online menu I think but I don't know how up to date it is.

No fun getting headaches that's that cannatonic did to me. GDP us for sur eon my buy for next time (maybe in a week or two). I want to get some shake to make salve with as my skin issues are over the top right now and that's about the only thing I haven't tried. Hope your grow goes well and the monster doesn't wake you up anytime soon
I'm in Southern California near the ocean. It's just like summer!
My girl started to frost!
Going on week 6 of flower.
Looks like a long one!

I was consuming way too much flower (buds). 30 grams a month.
Before I was doing about 3 grams of wax per week! EXPENSIVE!

I'm finding a balance.
Wake & Vake = flower
After coffee = flower
Before lunch = OPHOS 2.4 cart wax
3 doses.
Late afternoon = 3 doses wax
Nap
wake and vake (before 6pm) = Flowers

2 sessions before bed 1 1/2 hrs apart = Flower (INDICA)

Wax Pen on my night stand for the night as needed.

This is my current program.
After my next harvest this may change?

GenYHippie

I'm in Southern California near the ocean. It's just like summer!
My girl started to frost!
Going on week 6 of flower.
Looks like a long one!

I was consuming way too much flower (buds). 30 grams a month.
Before I was doing about 3 grams of wax per week! EXPENSIVE!

I'm finding a balance.
Wake & Vake = flower
After coffee = flower
Before lunch = OPHOS 2.4 cart wax
3 doses.
Late afternoon = 3 doses wax
Nap
wake and vake (before 6pm) = Flowers

2 sessions before bed 1 1/2 hrs apart = Flower (INDICA)

Wax Pen on my night stand for the night as needed.

This is my current program.
After my next harvest this may change?

Im a so-cal ocean view as well. Can see the water over the freeway out my bedroom window :). Wow yeah that makes it expensive fast. Hope your harvest is a good one and works into your routine well.

For now ive decie that even if I don't get the result/relief im looking for im going to vape small amounts twice a day till I develop some tolerance to herb and heat so my body stops freaking out so much. My body has been in a "life or death" state for a long time which keep it on high alert for potential threat. In my case that means food is a threat, herb is a thread, RX's are a threat, heck a deep breath can be taken as a threat its different yet the same ya know?

Since the morning nausea reduction is a promising sign im taking that to mean that im getting enough to casue some kind of change in my body for the better. Going to try the strawberry kough again tonight since I did Jack Herer when I got home. Hopefully I will be able to work my way to where im getting more CBD's heat wise. Being able to tolerate more temps will give me more options.

spoutti

Wow. So much sharing here. It feels so helpful. It caught me off guard; i was coldly searching for nausea related infos for my mother's friend and got rewarded with rich, profound and detailed personnal experiences and wise mind opening posts. I cant find the right word but i feel like accomplished after going through 11 pages and will go through the rest tomorrow.

But since I should have liked every posts so far, i decided to like you know this way

GenYHippie

Wow. So much sharing here. It feels so helpful. It caught me off guard; i was coldly searching for nausea related infos for my mother's friend and got rewarded with rich, profound and detailed personnal experiences and wise mind opening posts. I cant find the right word but i feel like accomplished after going through 11 pages and will go through the rest tomorrow.

But since I should have liked every posts so far, i decided to like you know this way

Glad you've found FC :). Im new here and have found everyone very welcoming, friendly, and informative :D. The whole thread id worth the read. If you have any questions everyone has been helpful and patient with me so don't be shy

ETA: I also wanted to ask has anone here tried b-6 oral or injections for nausea? Its one of those less common treatments that may be offered to chronic sufferers. I learned about it when my GP (an intern) came back from his OBGYN rotation. My kidneys couldn't tolerate oral but im thinking of asking my current GP to try the injections for me. I already get weekly b-12 which helps some (mainly by reducing other things that exacerbate the nausea) so I figure its worth it to try. I know its not MJ related but I thought this would be the most appropriate topic thread to ask in.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I know its not MJ related but I thought this would be the most appropriate topic thread to ask in.
I was a strong athletic person most of my life.
Since I was diagnosed with ATAXIA it has been one heck of a journey!

In addition to cannabis I have a very serious diet!

GLUTEN/DAIRY Free (Gluten is a water insoluble protein)

I'm not a vegetarian however I eat mainly open ocean fish and free range chicken.
No FAST/PROCESSED FOOD, or SODAS (sugary drinks)
JUICING - (Fruits and Vegetables).

I take my nutritional supplements with my juice.
100mg COQ10 (Bio-available)
30 Billion - PRO-BIOTICS
Vitamin D
OMEGA 3
B Complex

CAMOMILE (HERBAL TEAS)

Projects: Stay busy!

The "MONSTER" hates this!

Last edited:
Top Bottom