Natural Goods Vaporizer

MickD

Hey cool, first post :peace: I have the digital one and must say it was really awful. I've been using it for about 2 years now along with a Vapor Warez (lolz). It's time to move on, might get the LB today. Anyway..

Pros:
There's a dude on ebay that sells the whip for 20 bucks. They are 50+ everywhere else.
Huge Bowls, but they last about 20+ min. Good for 3 people.

Cons:
It's a big guy, looks like something you would hook up to a tv.
You have to keep the whip in for pre-heating and basically all the time.. I would loose temp quick! Maybe the new ones were different?
Forced air, I might remove the fan now. heh.
I don't have lots of herbs, so a small bowl (say one you would put in a Vapor bros) would last like 5 min
& It reeks!
& It was like $250 bucks.

I eventually got an error of like E00 on the readout.. :lol: :lol:

I have also email & called the manufacture twice.

No response. I tried to sell it on ebay, 3 months after I bought it and I couldn't get 50 bucks :rolleyes:

MickD,

max

Out to lunch
Good vapes catch on and generally prosper. This one hasn't, and will probably remain a marginal model with not much in the way of good 'word of mouth advertising'. This was supposed to be a good (and cheaper) alternative to the $500+ digital whip models like Super Vapezilla, Vaporfection, Evolutions. Didn't work out too well for 'em, and if you can't contact the manufacturer, it's a vape to stay away from IMO.

max,

VaporBud

After owning this Vape for over 6 months now i would say the biggest negative has been fitting new screens as i find it extremely difficult, I still use Da Buddha as my primary vape and it is the vape i recommend when asked by mates.

VaporBud,
Top Bottom