Nate Dizzle

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Alright, so I'm excited about this thread because recently my thought process about glass has changed. I used to believe I wanted a huge combination af glass from different artists until about a week ago when I acquired from a friend, a Nate Dizzle Swiss Mini. I'm not trying to sound like a fucking weirdo but for some reason I connect with this piece! It fits my needs in every way and almost feels like it was blown specifically for me. Now I am on the hunt for more from ND.

First, who else has Nat Dizzle stuff and second does this happen to anyone else. Is it normal for a veteran toker to find that artist that you fucking want to follow? Have I graduated and become a connoisseur? Should I start hitting the pieces with my pinky in the air?

Tweek

Dizzle is way out of my price range, but I have always been curious. Look forward to hearing more. :tup:

Tweek,
Reactions: mvapes

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Tweek, I wish you were local bro - you'd certainly be Dizzled by now.... :cool:

mvapes,
Reactions: Tweek

b0

Cloudy...
I have to do some pics/video with my cloud and glass, in fact I don't know why I haven't made it yet :doh::shrug:

b0,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Well b0 - let's get it done! While your at it send some pics of la sagrada familia...one of my favorite places on the planet!

mvapes,
Reactions: b0

b0

Cloudy...
Pics of la sagrada familia are going to be a problem, because I live in Almeria and SF is in Barcelona :rofl:

Google Maps

We have to stop with the offtopics or a mod will come to punish us :borg:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Pics of la sagrada familia are going to be a problem, because I live in Almeria and SF is in Barcelona :rofl:

Google Maps

We have to stop with the offtopics or a mod will come to punish us :borg:

Well shit, I got friends in Sevilla! That's a fucking awesome city too!

mvapes,

dirtpie

First, who else has Nat Dizzle stuff and second does this happen to anyone else. Is it normal for a veteran toker to find that artist that you fucking want to follow? Have I graduated and become a connoisseur? Should I start hitting the pieces with my pinky in the air?

I'm a huge fan of Dizzle's Swiss Perc design. Each and everyone of his pieces provide a unique experience, even the regular production pieces. The durability of the design, ease of cleaning, amount of diffusion, air water ratio, and small bore make it a perfect piece in my mind. Then, go ahead and throw in Nate's amazing artistic skill and all of the other Swiss perc artists' skills and it's a dream come true.

I think it is normal for someone into glass to find an artist that they connect with (just something about it clicks) and want to follow and own all of their glass. I remember first seeing a picture of a Swiss Perc and knowing at that moment that I would own one. I waited for nearly two years before finding the perfect one ( 2 foot fumed Swiss Perc made by Dizzle), and when I received it I was hooked. I now have four Swiss and still often feel the need for more.

The way an artist carries and conducts themselves will often be a huge factor on getting some one hooked on them. If someone ever has the chance to buy artist direct either in person or through other means and the experience is positive then I'm sure one would be very inclined to follow them. What's better than enjoying their work you find awsome? Knowing that the person who created that is a good person and is someone you are acquainted with.

I posted a few shots of some of my Swiss in this other thread if you'd like to check them out: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-glass-collection-thread-post-your-pics.6959/page-5#post-399153

Oh, and you must always show class when using a Swiss by sticking your pinky out! I often like to throw on a blazer and bowtie as well.

Top Bottom