1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by GenYHippie, Jun 20, 2014.

1. GenYHippie

GenYHippie Well-Known Member

Southern California
    Just a curiosity if any of you name your gear? My mom wasnt comfortable referring to to it as a vaporizer or "vape" so we decided my solo shall be called the "huff & puff" and my MFLB is my "rescue box" as its the one i keep in my purse for rescue me doses. Not terribly creative but it works :). How about you all?
    Quetzalcoatl and DDave like this.
  2. DDave

DDave Vape Wizard Accessory Maker

Awesome! Just had a great laugh!

One of mine came prenamed Herbie, one is Hand SOLO, and the other, after modding it was too "Extreme" to name!

GenYHippie likes this.
  3. syrupy

syrupy Authorized Buyer

Nina and Lily.

Why yes, I did enjoy Black Swan.
    GenYHippie, KidFated. and HugieLewis like this.
  4. Egzoset

Egzoset 1SipAToke/Blender Vaporist (v3.1)

Shawinigan/Qc, Canada
    Salutations GenYHippie,

My gear already got a name under the form of a brand and model. As far as i'm concerned the fun started with naming gear which doesn't even exist in any way other than a fairly creative fantasy, although it's one with origins into our solid physical world.

This reminds me i'm presently relying on "Plan-B", e.g. continuously on a daily basis.

Well there's a twist: the "B" in "Plan-B" stands for "Butane" gas while this particular power source translates into portable self-moisturization which once combined to a "1-Sip-A-Toke" ritual will ensure conditions universally favorable for enjoyment of a cannabis vaporisation session, from pre-heat time to bowl depletion IMHO.

My own personal ideas evolved to a point it became convenient to refer to "LavaWand/LavaPit" concepts where user-adjustable thermostatic features realized through some user-enabled Artificial Intelligence optional module à la HAL-9000, euh... Ah! Ah! ... Oh! Oh! Hummm... Anyway! ...where the AI can die and yet a LavaWand will remain functional during "Manual Override" mode - with the added benefit of "Bi-Energy" using butane, as i just explained.

So ...

You see, for something with so little physical reality one could wonder where all the names came from.

And there's worst...

« Yet if fog conditioning won't do any good with coughing issues then i'm afraid nothing short of edibles can work!... »

By virtue of efficient power conversion in Induction Heating a LavaWand/LavaPit should supply enough power to support Induction-conpatible Outlet (and possibly even Inlet) Self-Moisturization using just a few water droplets, as required by the final customer.

In fact, since this is a wireless heater-element scenario all sorts of possibilities emerge...

« ..."Obvious" air/vapour paths... »

Euh... Except no transparent aluminium, yet!...

My "Plan-B" feels ready for June 24th in any case, after that i'll still need a "Plan-A".

Quetzalcoatl likes this.
  5. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

The Far East
    I call my E-nano Bam Bam
  6. syrupy

syrupy Authorized Buyer

Sorry to veer off-topic, but could you share with me which strains you are currently are vaping? :science:
    Quetzalcoatl and RUDE BOY like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors