• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

N8 Intergalactic Diffusion Pump Recycler

JoeKickass

Without ever thinking they would accept, I sent ALT an email asking if they would take $1,500 for this incredible piece (originally $2,000): http://aqualabtechnologies.com/bates-x-worm-x-n8-glass-vapor-tube-collab-3.html

When I woke up and saw that they accepted (!) I had a choice: buy the amazing piece, or... do... something... else? Yeah that is when my self control broke down :D there could be only one decision.

lIUCww7.jpg

URZhWKw.jpg

Now this was after about a dozen dabs! Where are the resin clumps you ask?

yvL4m4e.jpg

This is the first piece that cleans itself; all the resin stays inside where you can't see it!
(No RezBlock too!) :lol:

u0JYPMv.jpg

Long story short it's pretty much flawless and helping me to eat right and exercise, so I can live longer and spend more time with it :D

q4c5uI4.jpg

Q4dDgNL.jpg

t3k0acT.jpg

aPDPhNa.jpg

5aGhvzc.jpg

Can you spot the UFO?

q1WwKoV.jpg

Videos incoming, thanks for looking! :peace:

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Wow, totally amazing piece.
I'd love to own that.
I wish I could trade in my boring, clear prodo pieces for once piece like that.

I think I'd stare at that for probably way too long :D

JoeKickass

Last edited:

Soflo

Only birdshit and fools
You don't happen to know how the space effect was achieved do you? Almost looks like a blow in, but I'm not sure

JoeKickass

You don't happen to know how the space effect was achieved do you? Almost looks like a blow in, but I'm not sure
No idea how N8 does it. This is the most I've been able to find out:

One night he returned home from the glass shop mildly frustrated after a day of making the same colorful wigwag items he had been making for years. He sat outside while star-gazing, thinking about what he could do differently. While looking up at the blanket of stars, he had a flashback of the space-theme piece he had made a few years back in Oregon, and BAM! The intergalactic series was re-born.

Nathan has spent the last 3 years working almost exclusively with the space-theme and is constantly coming up with new ‘space-bling’ to add to his scenery. There are so many tricks now that he can’t possibly fit them all into one piece. The style itself has evolved so much from the basic beginnings to the complex layering process that is involved now. He attributes the popularity of the style to the fact that so many people can identify with outer space. He suggests that if you take anything from this this body of work, it’s to remember that we’re just a small spec of dust in a huge universe and we’re only here for a short time to experience life; enjoy it doing what you love to do.

http://www.igniteme.co/nathan-n8-miers-the-borosilicate-carl-sagan/

Top Bottom