Myrtlezap vs Woodeez differences

caseball2051

interested in these products but theyre eerily simliar. (also PD but i dont want to wait 10 wks)

Is there a difference? one more prefferred than the other?

Im thinking about going with the woodeez because of the warranty.

caseball2051,

lwien

Have you read thru the threads yet on those particular vapes?

The reason that I'm asking is because comparisons on these vapes have stirred up much heated debate in the past and those debates are already here for all to see.

But hey, if someone wants to jump in here with an opinion, I'll be happy to counter, and then we'll all be off to the races again. On the other hand, maybe the OP may just want to do a bit more research.

lwien,

caseball2051

i read through the woodeez thread. I admittedly skimmed through some of the myrtlezap pages.

im not trying to stir up a shitstorm here, just looking at making a purchase in the coming weeks

caseball2051,

lwien

caseball, I really do suggest that you spend the time and read thru the Woodez, PD and Zap threads. I realize that this can be kind of daunting, but everything is there for you to make an informed decision.

I know that you're not trying to stir up a shitstorm, but if I listed what the differences are between these 3 vapes, I have no doubt that a shitstorm WOULD begin and we would just rehash what has already been...............rehashed.

lwien,

obelisk

Idiot (no relation to the Savants)
I have never used the Purple Days. I own a Woodeez. Please keep that in mind while reading my post:

In my opinion, there should be no real differences between both vapes. The Woodeez, more or less, is a copy of the PD. The business opportunity for the WDZ arose (as perceived by me) because the PD generated so much demand that the manufacturers could not meet it in a manner convenient to the typical consumer (i.e.- if it can be helped, folks with money and the intent to purchase would rather look at viable alternatives if the original product cannot be procured within a satisfactory amount of time or without a marked inconvenience).

The PD, in turn, is inspired by the Myrtlezap (MZ) or the predecessor of the MZ- the Eterra- I am not so sure about this. However, all 3 vapes (PD, MZ, WDZ) should logically provide similar pros and cons and an overall consistent vaping experience.

If you are willing to wait the few weeks to get the PD, register yourself on the waiting list at vapenow.com.

If you want excellent beautiful beautiful wood and do not mind brass being used in the vape, get the MZ.

If you want a vape you can get your hands on immediately and one that has no brass issues whatsoever then get the WDZ.

The way I see it, all 3 companies provide excellent customer service and stand behind their products.

A side note regarding the brass thing, just so I don't sound unfair to the MZ: I have no issues with brass; brass would never be a purchase deterrent to me. I do not see it as a health hazard the way it has been used in the MZ. Even if I did, I do not vape for health reasons so I really don't pay attention to the possibility of toxins entering my body.

obelisk,

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
yeah case, it's all out there already. just thoroughly go over the woodeez and mz threads in the main vape forum. it's an individual choice but if you're wondering whether this style of vape is worthwhile i say yes.

SSS,

caseball2051

i guess ill have to actually read the MZ thread. Im not going through 212 pages of PD info. That would take me a whole day!

thanks for the info, sorry for the repetitious thread.

caseball2051,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
They look and perform similarly though using different materials. Both the MZ & PD have a longstanding track record of performance/durability/customer service. The WDZ has only been out for a very short period of time so it's track record is still being built in my personal opinion.

I'd read the threads if you care to know the differences in materials, etc.

As a very happy PD user if I couldn't get my hands on a PD I would order an MZ (if I didn't already have one lol). Both makers have shown to take good care of their customers for quite some time now.

Lo,

caseball2051

the 90 day warranty was the only downfall i found with the MZ. i did skim through most of the thread.

The wood is gorgeous as well. The warranty was my only concern with it. do they enforce this warranty?

caseball2051,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Well you might skim the MZ thread further as Rick the maker has said that he has honored more than just the 90 days for many. Also, not much to go wrong with them other than the power cord wearing out which is to be expected. There hasn't been a WDZ around a year but the MZ's have been around a long while with very little problems reported.

Lo,
Top Bottom