My videogame idea.

2 Cycle

I have had this idea for a game for years. It is very violent and strange, but I have this image in my head and I need somebody to tell it to. It's set in the year 2040. The oceans have dried up. The world is leaderless and is now being contested by both humans and a new mutated species of whale. They have huge, flat and dull molar teeth (not sharp) which they use to grind up humans. Because they are smart, the whales have invented these wheels underneath them that they use to move around. Capable of great speeds, these wheeled whales are very dangerous. Also, because they are on land quite a bit now, the whales have evolved a leathery hide that makes them hard to kill. Nothing short of armor piercing shells will puncture them. So basically, the whales and the humans are fighting to control the earth. And to top it off, these psychotic clowns recently arrived from outer space and want both the whales and the humans dead. Nobody knows why and we shall see soon wtf their problem is. So we have 3 factions, all pissed off and all wanting to run the world. The game will feature Vehicle combat and first person fighting with massive enemies, exploding heads and bodyparts, clowncars full of the psycho alien clowns, and scantily clad women because those sell too. I envision dead rotting whale carcassas with flippers blown off and ground up space clowns crying in agony inside the mouths of massive mutated whale creatures. So this is my idea, I have had it for some time and will be sending it off to major studios soon for production.

Top Bottom