My VapCap Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than a select few pieces I am keeping, here is my VC collection for sale.

The 2 2018 "M" on the left are brand new. Purchased from Puffitup last month for a friend who backed out of the deal. The receipt is the last pic.

The Vong in the middle is the standard Dark Wood VonG with Ti tip straight from DynaVap. It needs cleaned really bad. :( This was my favorite until phatpiggie came along. I'll try to get it cleaned up.

The 2018 "M" on the right is the first VapCap I bought when I came here. I bought it directly from DV. It didn't get much use because I bought the VonG right away and used it 90% of the time.

The 2017 "M" on the right was purchased from a member here. I received it clean and I never used it so it's still clean.

2 Of the Ad cards are a little cut off on the top because I cut them opening the envelope when I got them. One Ad card is bent in half. One cap has a tiny ding but it doesn't affect performance.

Everything else is pretty much as you see it in the pictures.

$250 with Free Shipping CONUS That's an average of $50 each. PayPal only, please CONUS only, please.

EDIT: ONE OF THE NEW VAPCAPS HAVE BEEN SOLD SO THE PRICE IS NOW $200 for 4 VAPCAPS and the other goodies (except the one silver lighter that went with the sold VapCap.)

EDIT AGAIN: I only have 2 'M"s left. A new one and a used one. $100 for both with free shipping CONUS.

Plus, I'll toss in a couple of lighters for free. One is a triple flame. One is a pistol grip and one is an Eagle. I'll dig up a couple more and some more free goodies to fill the box. (Silver lighter and triple is sold).

29wn688.jpg

2isffp2.jpg

nz3skh.jpg

bj6mc.jpg

2d7skp.jpg

11kh34o.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom