My Thank You Thread - Please Read

VisiblyVaped

l sincerely hope many of you read this.
I got my volcano and my solo today. I had an iolite and some old crappy thing before that which almost(well, did) turn me off to vaporizing for years.
I do music, and love what herb does for my creativity. I dont like what smoking did to my breath control.
I use a lot, as I have a diagnosed anixiety disorder and it works better for me than most meds and I enjoy it as well.
As a long time smoker, I LOVE thick hits and visible smoke (now, vapor).
My iolite didn't do what I needed to convert me.
A buddy of mine bought a volcano, I used it and loved it but hated the price and though it is a workhorse it doesn't provide that "smoked a blunt, hit the studio" feeling because the hits are airy so to speak.
After asking a lot, researching, and most of all listening and figuring the average amount of "haters vs praisers" type stuff, I decided the volcano at a used price but a valid warranty for 2 years and a valve system i like and a solo would fit my needs. After working crazy hours, I have a long weekend starting yesterday (fri) and both were delivered. I'm ecstatic and am already, after a day, trying to sell my combustion pieces.
I want to thank particular members and sites - bear with me

Stickstones - answered every question, never pulled punches, and didnt make me feel like i didnt do "enough research" though I spent hrs. You gave the facts, the opinion, but never acted judgemental. I appreciate that.

Maxx- before, i thought you were a pri....I mean rude (kidding). Now, I think youre awesome. I at first mistook your responses as being on a high horse of sorts when the fact is you have a wealth of knowledge and a matter of fact way of speaking. You're an incredible asset to us newcomers. After you look past the exteriorof how its worded, you're just trying to help.
I thank you

Ratm2- you helped me decide on a volcano, and stuck up for it. I'm happy with it.

Vaporboxed - your review sold me, your airpath concern held me off, but the resarch stating knowing its in fact fine that you pointed me towards got me to pull the trigger. I'm so happy. Using it home and on the go, might make this the real conversion for me. Haven't even upgraded stems yet.

I'm forgetting many, but i thank you all and I thank gotvape as well. Their service was top notch, sending me my solo in less than 48 hours shipped FREE. AT A PRICE SO LOW YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO PM ME.
Newish model m107 i think. 4 airflow stems, plus a grinder. This hits harder stock than anything i experienced vaping and tomorrow im ordering an even better PV or EDs stem to improve it even more.(researching).
BY the way...2 heating cycles and no smell/taste.

Sorry to who I forgot, I'm visibly vaped. But still, my lungs and I thank you.

I have no urge to convert back and im loving this. I bet with the imprived flow too, itll take away my urge for blunt hits (love those lung busters) Now, vaping more.... Celebrating my last few work days (good $) and my long weekend.

VisiblyVaped

I apologize mods for posting twice:
It does not do it justice to edit abd put this in.

FuckCombustion.com - thank you most. The way its all designed, the abundance of information....youve changed my life.

All of you posters who post knowledgeable, helpful things have all helped me but im ripped and i coukdnt even find all your nanes sober. I believe nic helped me, and stonedmonkey as well (last names I recall) but you've all been fan frickin tastic.

I love it here

VisiblyVaped,
Top Bottom