• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

My Stash

Skeena

Standing stone faced like a statue.
Man I bet the one where I labeled it "cannabis" is gonna be something ridiculous and I am not going to want to use it any more.

Skeena,
Reactions: mestizo

itschad

We have had this asian medicine cabinet(this is my guess as to what it is) for a while and I decided I would put it to use to hold all my supplies, although I still do not have a use for each drawer(yet)

Is anyone able to translate the symbols?!

6FloWuj.jpg
liked for the strange music stickers

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
Just got some more of that mystery Amnesia and now it's become clear. It's Amnesia Kush (Amnesia Haze x Black Kush). Explains the jet fuel hint at lower vape temps.

It's so sweet tasting and lovely high half oz is a tenner more but worth it.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

This is called Presidential OG Kush - it tastes of Pine and gives an earthy taste. It suppose to help with insomnia and stress. I'm just trying it out it's giving me a relaxed feel. It feels like a
heavy hitter. Leafly gives it a 4.4.

This is Purple Kush. It's parents are Hindu Kush and Purple Afghani - it has a sweet and earthy
taste. It helps with sleep and stress also. This is better for you than taking sleeping pills.
It will relax you at the end of your day.

Last edited:

lwien

My last purchase was a toss up between the Presidential OG and Godfather OG. I went with the GodFather and it's some of the best bud that I've ever had. How's the Presidential?

CarolKing

The Presidential OG is one of the best strains that I have used. It does have a minty, pine taste. It's very sticky.
I notice they called it an OG Kush online? I thought it was either OG or Kush?

Bvapst

A bit of picture feed.
Have been to 'dam recently during the cup. I don't go often so it's nice to get some strains which aren't always there. I didn't picture the Caramel Kush, Burmese Kush and Kosher (shops where I got them wasn't too "friendly" and keen to show and let you choose easily). Here is few of the best bud i've got :

Cheesedog: Nice flavor and effet, nice nightime. trichomes prod ! At friendly and helpful Dampkring
1QXudVy.jpg

some Purple Kush (baked) ? at Grey Area

K50meZu.jpg

Sour Power : the sour is our ... Had to get that taste on, buds were smelling and looking good. @Voyager
xS1O2lV.jpg

Sour Tangie @ Green Place : Nice cross. The sour get more out but you can feel the citrus side note. Nice day time, slap a bit.
tD2Hj1q.jpg

Tangie @Voyager : Here is the one ! Super citrus taste and smell out of the bag. I wonder if neighbour of a tangie-grow op' can judge if it's weed, hehe ... In the box with all other bags, you can smell it through. Super nice for daytime, clear head. At reasonable dose no "wonder" at all. Just keep you going on ! Some could say it's not the strongest, but we choose her for taste and flavor here !
IZpCgNs.jpg

And here is some homegrown jar stash. Huckleberry Kush . I had to cut her down earlier than she could go. Buds were so fat and condition si bad I was risking to loose everything cause of mold. I've through some bud to be sure being "free".
2 different pheno. The taste is too difficult for me to describe yet. The effect as well. Tried one pheno so far, and it's kickin mildly strong.
CEckWcS.jpg

eFwjXzt.jpg

Vaping is so nice ... lately I use a bit more and tolerance just go up a bit, since I feel ok with it. Especially that I still have left from my 1st grow. Vaping and making your own, was definitely the best experience and kind of progression yet in the canna adventure. Wish everybody could have better access to it (including myself). Times are still bad for most of us.

randybishop

A bit of picture feed.
Have been to 'dam recently during the cup. I don't go often so it's nice to get some strains which aren't always there. I didn't picture the Caramel Kush, Burmese Kush and Kosher (shops where I got them wasn't too "friendly" and keen to show and let you choose easily). Here is few of the best bud i've got :

Cheesedog: Nice flavor and effet, nice nightime. trichomes prod ! At friendly and helpful Dampkring
1QXudVy.jpg

some Purple Kush (baked) ? at Grey Area

K50meZu.jpg

Sour Power : the sour is our ... Had to get that taste on, buds were smelling and looking good. @Voyager
xS1O2lV.jpg

Sour Tangie @ Green Place : Nice cross. The sour get more out but you can feel the citrus side note. Nice day time, slap a bit.
tD2Hj1q.jpg

Tangie @Voyager : Here is the one ! Super citrus taste and smell out of the bag. I wonder if neighbour of a tangie-grow op' can judge if it's weed, hehe ... In the box with all other bags, you can smell it through. Super nice for daytime, clear head. At reasonable dose no "wonder" at all. Just keep you going on ! Some could say it's not the strongest, but we choose her for taste and flavor here !
IZpCgNs.jpg

And here is some homegrown jar stash. Huckleberry Kush . I had to cut her down earlier than she could go. Buds were so fat and condition si bad I was risking to loose everything cause of mold. I've through some bud to be sure being "free".
2 different pheno. The taste is too difficult for me to describe yet. The effect as well. Tried one pheno so far, and it's kickin mildly strong.
CEckWcS.jpg

eFwjXzt.jpg

Vaping is so nice ... lately I use a bit more and tolerance just go up a bit, since I feel ok with it. Especially that I still have left from my 1st grow. Vaping and making your own, was definitely the best experience and kind of progression yet in the canna adventure. Wish everybody could have better access to it (including myself). Times are still bad for most of us.

Thanks for sharing the Amsterdam treats Bvapst!!

randybishop,
Reactions: Bvapst

Bvapst

Thanks for sharing the Amsterdam treats Bvapst!!
It's all normal ! I love to see all the goodies most of our US vaporist have on hands (especially when nicely pictured) so I thought let's try to give back !
I wanted to edit my message, since I was a bit HIghly toasted and mistaking Sour Tangie description.
The Sour Tangie is of course more on the tangie taste side ! It's very close, let's say deeper on the tongue and maybe just a bit less citrusy. The Cheesedog for those who wonder : cheese x chemdog.
There was some awesome bubblehash at the Bluebird, but really pricey (+60/g) !

Last edited:

CarolKing

This is Gumby Gold. I have never heard if it. Can't find any info about it either.
It is an Indica Hyrid. It medicated well. The dispensary suggested it.
I can only find hash called that. Someone suggested maybe a grower came up
with it as a one time thing? I hope this isn't something they just slapped a name on.
I only got 3 grams. Just wanted to give it a try since they recommended it. I live in
WA. Has any other that live in the area heard if this strain? It has a nice mild flavor.

Last edited:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I uhh, have a picture of my stash I need to put on here, its decent, but damn I am jelly of all you guy's with meds/legality. I have top shelf for the area and it is GOOD bud, but it still looks like shit compared to everything on this page xD

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I uhh, have a picture of my stash I need to put on here, its decent, but damn I am jelly of all you guy's with meds/legality. I have top shelf for the area and it is GOOD bud, but it still looks like shit compared to everything on this page xD
Post anyways, I love seeing bud from around the country and world!!

Top Bottom