• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

My Stash

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
I always used 28.3.
DI3JPnJ.jpg

http://library.duke.edu/digitalcollections/oaaaarchives_BBB1610/

It's technically 1 oz = 28.3495g (according to Google). I was always taught to round down if the next number is below a 5.

GenYHippie

Best part is it was all free. But, I only get meds once a year so . . .
Ahhh yes thats quite a haul a years worth at time. Do you try new strains often? Buying in that quantity it would be a bummer to have one you dont like. Im still trying to find a few stable strains to buy more of. Currently aside from shake for topicals i only buy in grams or splitting 1/8th's. It would be nice to be able to know so i can buy more, never know when they will stop carrying what i like.

GenYHippie,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Ahhh yes thats quite a haul a years worth at time. Do you try new strains often? Buying in that quantity it would be a bummer to have one you dont like. Im still trying to find a few stable strains to buy more of. Currently aside from shake for topicals i only buy in grams or splitting 1/8th's. It would be nice to be able to know so i can buy more, never know when they will stop carrying what i like.
I never "buy" flowers they are always free. An annual outdoor medical grow takes a great deal of planning and trust. I meet my provider only twice per year, genetics are of course discussed but my Rembrandt has full control. With incredible strains like Flux, Jagermeister, GSC, Blueberry, Leda Uno, Blue Moonshine, Blue Dream and others under development every year, I let him do his thing and I try to just listen and learn something when I can. We just had a f2f finalizing this year's grow and I learned about trenching, bat shit, and super pots. This was last year, welcome to the jungle . . . ;)

Jungle.jpg

GenYHippie

I never "buy" flowers they are always free. An annual outdoor medical grow takes a great deal of planning and trust. I meet my provider only twice per year, genetics are of course discussed but my Rembrandt has full control. With incredible strains like Flux, Jagermeister, GSC, Blueberry, Leda Uno, Blue Moonshine, Blue Dream and others under development every year, I let him do his thing and I try to just listen and learn something when I can. We just had a f2f finalizing this year's grow and I learned about trenching, bat shit, and super pots. This was last year, welcome to the jungle . . . ;)

Jungle.jpg
Wow that incredible! Yes alot of trust but wow thats amazing to be involved in

JustAHousecat

Housecat
Recently acquired: 3.5g Harlequin, 1g Game Changer, 1 tin of Terra Espresso Beans.

Harlequin is my only mainstay, gotta love that CBD. The Game Changer was a random free gram, so I haven't tried it yet. Now the Terra Espresso beans are fantastic, I have a lightweight tolerance and even a 5mg bean gives a pleasant feeling. I think I like the combination of Harlequin and the edibles.

GenYHippie

Recently acquired: 3.5g Harlequin, 1g Game Changer, 1 tin of Terra Espresso Beans.

Harlequin is my only mainstay, gotta love that CBD. The Game Changer was a random free gram, so I haven't tried it yet. Now the Terra Espresso beans are fantastic, I have a lightweight tolerance and even a 5mg bean gives a pleasant feeling. I think I like the combination of Harlequin and the edibles.

Awesome :). I thought about getting harlequin but after cannatonic gave me such a bad headache and other unpleasantness i decided to go with one with a more equal THC to CBD ratio. Havent tried it yet though. If you have tried cannatonic how do you think it compares to harlequin? Those beans sound fantastic with my body tolerated caffeine and coffee.

GenYHippie,

JustAHousecat

Housecat
Awesome :). I thought about getting harlequin but after cannatonic gave me such a bad headache and other unpleasantness i decided to go with one with a more equal THC to CBD ratio. Havent tried it yet though. If you have tried cannatonic how do you think it compares to harlequin? Those beans sound fantastic with my body tolerated caffeine and coffee.

I haven't tried Cannatonic yet, sorry. However, if it's got high CBD I wanna track it down and try it :) There was another strain at the dispensary called "AC/DC" that is supposed to be high in CBD. Don't remember the ratio it had though. I will probably go back and nab a gram sometime soon.

JustAHousecat,

GenYHippie

I haven't tried Cannatonic yet, sorry. However, if it's got high CBD I wanna track it down and try it :) There was another strain at the dispensary called "AC/DC" that is supposed to be high in CBD. Don't remember the ratio it had though. I will probably go back and nab a gram sometime soon.

Oh yeah my batch of Cannatonic tested at 3.02 THC 8.81 CBD. The one with equal ratios i have to try is supposed to be a blue dream off shoot. I need to try more of my stash but im torn right now as the anesthesia effects are still hanging around clouding my results. I dont want to write a strain off due to the wrong impression of what causes what.

Skeena

Standing stone faced like a statue.
Some purchases from the 420 free market.

ZIuS0Ay.jpg

From left to right- OG shatter 2 for $70, random wax for $25, random oil 2 for $30, and some bubba kush which was $140 for an oz!!
I am pretty annoyed at the oil in the middle, you couldn't see the particulate in it when it was in shatter form.

Additional images
BA2ZoI2.jpg

QQdhw8c.jpg

Top Bottom