• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

My Stash

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Just trying some Blackberry Kush...

mimq.jpg

Stay vaped...

turk

turk
...I believe it's indoors...this is based on I got it from "green cross". Who usually preface their outdoor stuff with pre-fix of sg (sun grown)..and the sg stuff tends to be cheaper...this wasn't and no sg prefix...so I'm guessing indoor..yes it's very good..and it's their highest thc strain for indica's...needless to say they don't always have it...

turk

turk
Are you hoarding for the apocalypse? :lol: But really what's the plan with all of it (just out of curiosity)?
....wish I could say there was a plan....I'm hoping thayt maybe one day somebody will come-up with some really effective solution...but I haven't heard it yet...if it happens, I'm really...really prepared....

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
....wish I could say there was a plan....I'm hoping thayt maybe one day somebody will come-up with some really effective solution...but I haven't heard it yet...if it happens, I'm really...really prepared....
QWISO or coconut oil/peanut butter extraction works great for me but my abv isn't dark brown. It's very light tannish color with specks of green. Have you tried both of these methods already with no luck?

SSVUN~YAH,

turk

turk
....no...let me preface my remarks by stating very clearly.....I'm lazy...and I don't want to put a whole lot of time and effort into it...I'm betting at some point somebody's going to come up with a solution for the "lazy man".....me.

GenYHippie

Alright this noob went on a spree and here are the results -

Indica -
1g Big Bud Shake (for my salve stash)
1g Purple Kush
1g Blackberry Kush
1g Ghost OG
1g Tahoe OG
3.1 Platinum Bubba
3.6 Big Bud

Hybrid -
1g Sweet Lady (was in the clearance bin who can resist for $1 they sai it was harvested early so it was weak)
3.6g Cherry Pie
2g GSC
2g Berry Kush

Sativa -
1g Sour Diesel

Edibles -
Day Dreamers Chocolate Bar Indica per serving 180 THC 5mg CBD 10mg CBN
Day Dreamers Chocolate Bar High CBD 90mg THC 90mg CBD 5mg CBN

GenYHippie

A sale on bud... Good grief I need to move! :zzz:
Don't feel too bad I had to travel 3 hours away from home to get it. Luckily I have family in the area so it's only half hour drive.

Friend of mine picked up some Girl Scout Cookies. I've taken a lot of pot pictures and I think this might be the best looking strain I've ever photographed. No flash or post-processing used; just shot in natural light.

Dl5oAI1.jpg

EwqH4IX.jpg

And a few different angles: http://imgur.com/a/NBm6P
very pretty thanks for sharing!

Top Bottom