My Stash

GenYHippie

Santa Cruz Jack Herer.

Gu4jLA6.jpg

Hello pretty baby!

GenYHippie,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Oh with a name like Chernobyl I wonder what its "personality" will be. One of my hybrids im going to try soon has blue dream as a parent.
Blue Dream is quite a parent. Tasty Sativa. Really like it. Never have disappointed me. Sativas are flavor queens IMO.
Chernobyl is a good one too...
Flavor is out of this world. It's like sucking on a lime if you get the right bud from a good dispensary.
Oregon has quite good weed IMO.

Chernobyl
http://www.leafly.com/hybrid/chernobyl

Snake Plissken

Transcendentalist
Battled rain, sleet, ice and snow for a 200 m round trip to the disp yesterday. They were in the process of changing locations (too close to a school) and were running promos. I typically don't get bubble hash, but at $10/g I stocked up - getting duplicates of some pictured. Had to try the Trainwreck PHO just to see what it was like. Not quite sure how I feel about it yet.

The Dawg:
8rbZcS7.jpg

Larry OG:
sQJGOms.jpg

Chernobyl:
rfxnOFI.jpg

White Fire OG:
4nF5OSs.jpg

Assorted bubble hash and a PHO:
YA372sl.jpg

Snake Plissken

Transcendentalist
Propane Honey Oil. Gotta admit, I didn't like the idea, but had to try it for myself. I questioned how you could possibly purge propane and there response was that people were scared of bho in the beginning. My counter argument that, as opposed to propane, butane is a supercritical gas (boils off at room temperature) seemed to go over their heads. I've only tried 1 load so far and it was a little funky. I need to try more to see if the funk was the purge process or just cause it's a good trainwreck. It looks pretty clean and is totally dry. It is the most yellow/orange one. BTW, the other unlabeled one next to it is vortex bubble hash.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Propane Honey Oil. Gotta admit, I didn't like the idea, but had to try it for myself. I questioned how you could possibly purge propane and there response was that people were scared of bho in the beginning. My counter argument that, as opposed to propane, butane is a supercritical gas (boils off at room temperature) seemed to go over their heads. I've only tried 1 load so far and it was a little funky. I need to try more to see if the funk was the purge process or just cause it's a good trainwreck. It looks pretty clean and is totally dry. It is the most yellow/orange one. BTW, the other unlabeled one next to it is vortex bubble hash.
Interesting, thanks for that. Seems that propane has a boiling point in the negatives, around -40f... Differing polarities between propane/butane would be something I'd like to see... same batch of flower, run one with butane, the other with propane, proper purges and all that, see what the differences are. I'm assuming you did the lighter test on a little bit of it to see if there's noticeable residuals?

Caligula

Maximus

3b6a572a7214e5f9b534c63388b534aadc8d95371bed4938a3ad49ac45645860.jpg

hank-hill-smoking-marijuana.jpg

GenYHippie

Blue Dream is quite a parent. Tasty Sativa. Really like it. Never have disappointed me. Sativas are flavor queens IMO.
Chernobyl is a good one too...
Flavor is out of this world. It's like sucking on a lime if you get the right bud from a good dispensary.
Oregon has quite good weed IMO.

Chernobyl
http://www.leafly.com/hybrid/chernobyl

Glad to hear about blue dream :). Its other parent is wowiw maui which I hear great things about so hopefully combined it will be awesome :). Interesting flavor on the Chernobyl I will go check out leafly :)

GenYHippie,
Reactions: ataxian

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Happy that authorities are still behind in the art of vaporization. I made some calculations and you'll smoke at least all of it in 60 days. I can see myself combusting 3 1/8 a day between bongs and joints and etc.

Happily a friend one day in Portland, OR introduce me to a "man" that has all the good products and show me an EQ for my very first time... Very happy. Then I googled EQ and FC forum show up.
2 1/2 years later I am trying to follow doctors orders, I think I might need some help at certain point to vape 3 1/8s a day.
g24m.jpg

Stay vaped...

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Grapefruit Kush. I wish there was a way to convey smells and taste the same way we share images (smell-o-vision). This strain is like landing in a world where everything is made of sweet and sour fruit. A couple of loads of this should be classified as a serving of fruit by the USDA.

63NHb7zl.jpg

Top Bottom