My Stash

GustavoFringsFace

Lemon Haze.. best tasting bud I've ever had, hands down. Pure lemon/citrus awesomeness. Smells like you're opening a bag of candy:

353ehw5.jpg

2qx036u.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
dutchcrunchb960w.jpeg

CRAZY!

add:Dutch crunch marijuana seeds Dutch Crunch (AKA Dutch Treat #5) won third place for indoor organic cannabis at the 2010 San Francisco Medical Cannabis Competition. This strain is a favorite among coffee shops in Amsterdam as the original Dutch Treat was bread in the Netherlands. With such famous parents as Dutch Treat and Jack Herer, Dutch Crunch is a highly sought-after strain known mostly for its extreme potency. The flowers produced by Dutch Crunch plants are a deep green accentuated by dark red hairs. They form in tight, average sized clusters. This strain is known to produce thousands of large, glistening trichomes, some of which are apparent to the naked eye. The aroma from this strain is strong on the Jack Herer side, with eucalyptus and spice overtones. The Dutch Treat in this strain gives it fresh citrus and skunk undertones. Caryophyllene and Limonene are the dominant terpenes in this strain. Caryophyllene is found to be dominant in many haze strains and has been shown to produce analgesic effects. Limonene has been shown to reduce anti-depressant use and act as an anti-carcinogen. Upon smoking, the taste comes out strong with citrus and skunk flavors along with hints of warm pepper. The smoke is thick and coughing is to be expected as the lungs expand. However, this strain is not known to be harsh or cause a burning sensation in the throat. The effects from Dutch Crunch come on fast and extremely strong. This strain goes straight to the head, creating energetic, uplifting effects without the jitters or anxious feelings. Dutch Crunch is a good choice for those suffering from stress, depression, suppressed appetite, pain, and nausea. This being a rare strain, little information is available regarding optimal cultivation of this strain. One could expect plants to grow in a hybrid sativa fashion, stretching upwards and slightly outwards to become medium in height and a little bushy. Dutch Crunch plants require a controlled environment or can be grown outside in a dry, warm climate. They do well in all mediums whether using soil or hydroponics. This strain is not recommended for the Sea of Green technique as they will branch a bit and crowd each other. Due to the large presence of the terpene Limonene, which is known to have anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, these plants are fairly resistant to molds, especially asperilligus. When growing plants for medicinal use it is important to take the proper steps to ensure safety and cleanliness. Never use products that could be harmful to patients if directly ingested. For more information, please contact a staff member of SPARC.

Last edited:

spoutti

People are generally split on this. Smaller nugs = less waste, larger nugs = better presentation. I'ts tough to thunk someone in the forehead w/ a .5g nug.

I dont know if anyone else has this habit, but i take out all my leaves. I can lose 20-30% in leaf weight taken out., but the taste is much better. And I prefer big nuggets because they have less leaf to bud ratio. And they are easier to "extra" trim.

Back to main topic, here is a stash idea. Widemouth mason jar in an expensive alcool bottle :)
AVKbDpC.jpg

Here is a beautiful catch, ppp/purple kush
XVP4qI9.jpg

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Yeah I remove all the extra leafage that was missed by the trim. It's not an awful lot but I like having something to do, plus it makes the nugs look prettier like you said!

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: ataxian

Jahannum

(。´∀`)ノ
Here is my current stash(crappy image quality)! Took some pictures of the different strains up close but the resolution was terrible, will upload pictures of each strain when I buy a camera(a few days).

From left to Right:

2 Pill containers - Lemon Kush: Has a funky urine like odor, tastes just like lemon drop candy(OMFG Amazing!). Strong heady high, lasts about 12 good hits with a small packed DBV wand. These Flowers are second in line, and I take from the smaller pill container while leaving the larger one for refilling the smaller(Large container fills the small one twice). Small one goes into big container in the center once center glass is depleted.

Big glass in the center - Mystery Strain: That was cured and grown quite well. Smells like tree moss, tastes almost like cotton candy(with a slight hint of premature fruit taste). Gets 8-10 good hits with a small packed DBV wand. Anything in that container is marked as "Use First" as it is for daily use and only keeps flowers fresh for about a month(it is not as good as pill containers and mason jars).

Mason Jar - Grand Daddy: The best of the batch, it is extremly dense in texture, was also properly trimmed so it is all bud with a small stem in the middle. Has the strongest smell by far, super funky almost mineral smell(will funk up a room, and nearby rooms, just from grinding it up), tastes like pine and has an extremely rich MJ taste that is almost orgasmic(OMFG the flavor that is left on your tongue as an after taste!!!). The high is very heady, and quite potent. Also I get 16-20 very thick and rich vapor hits from a small packed DBV wand. There is about 10 grams in the mason jar, it is air tight and I am putting it aside for a few months to enjoy later(When my guy gets amazing stuff, I like to get a good amount and store long time so I can pick from it from time to time to enjoy top shelf flowers).

Far right glass container - Grand Daddy: I put a single nug of my Grand Daddy in it before I put the rest in storage(mason jar). It is an extremely dense flower so it is actually about 1.7grams, and will last a while mixed with my currently used flowers.

Once I buy a camera I will upload pictures that do these strains some real justice.

Last edited:
Jahannum,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I've been vaping bottomshelf for a long stretch without concentrates...
Absolutely blown away right now on this frosty delivery.
U.K. Cheese x Blue Dream
Kotton Kandy Bubba

I always get OG's.
This time I got ALIEN KUSH!
FLAVOR!
EFFECT!

Need to try some of what you have.
dutch-crunch.jpg

I have one gram left.
More in FEB 2014.
DUTCH TREAT crossed with JACK HERER!

Last edited:

cawshook

Solod out.
I use mason jars too, but this i can put in my backpack without worrying about it breaking. Its very durable and has a tight seal.
Thumbs up on the northern lights, its my favorite this year. Instant stress (on all levels) reliever. I just bought 12 gs, but i should get more. This is the weed i want in my stash at all times.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
My search for a seriously heavy indica has lead me here. I've been talking to someone about it, and they'll be providing me with some Cannatona-quin (Cannatonic x Harlequin) in the next week or so. I was just sent this picture. Wow. Blessed :nod:

w5bBmPO.jpg

Top Bottom