My Stash

Pappy

shmaporist
^ If I had the time I'd grow. but I'm better with animals and people than plant.

Pappy,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
img2752a.jpg

Not shown in the picture is Buddha Cheese. Coming up:

Barney's Farm LSD
OG Kush #18

2 grades of bubble hash are in the bottom vials:D

Tstat,

vape4health

Fuck , you guys ( and girls ) are so lucky to be able to just go buy top notch CLEAN stuff , I guess it a tragedy of geography . :(

vape4health,

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
vape4health said:
Fuck , you guys ( and girls ) are so lucky to be able to just go buy top notch CLEAN stuff , I guess it a tragedy of geography . :(
Tell me about it. I live in Florida. But that Cali stuff does make its way over here.

CombustionJunction,

Pappy

shmaporist
Shopping for cannabis in L.A. is a guilty pleasure I wish you all could share. My favorite collective just got me this primo.
20101204-mcnfmebwtwnf9x5h3eq28aagpf.jpg

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Got to tell you Pappy, I almost don't want to look at this thread. The drool cup comes out beforehand. I can almost taste that bud. :lol:

momofthegoons,

Pappy

shmaporist
momofthegoons said:
Got to tell you Pappy, I almost don't want to look at this thread. The drool cup comes out beforehand. I can almost taste that bud. :lol:
Will savor a rip for you and the pup... Still living I take it. ;)

Pappy,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Pappy, I wasn't aware that you are a fellow Angelino. :cool: Although I'm not a card-carrying patient, I am thinking about becoming one in order to try out some different types of herb. What dispensery(ies) do you use, Pappy? Do you find that their prices are consistent with those of a less-than-legal source?

That vegan og kush sure does look nice!! :o

Stu,

lwien

Didn't know you're from around here either, Pappy. What dispensary do you go to? Mine is CornerStone Research in Eagle Rock.

lwien,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
My buddy goes to a place in Eagle Rock... by the 134/2, right? He was showing me what he bought yesterday and it looked really nice indeed. Including some wax he got for $40. I wonder if it's the same place. I'll ask him. I've just been too cheap to fork over the 200/yr for the card. Do you think it's worth it?

Stu,

Pappy

shmaporist
Firstly, I'll be happy to host a vaping party for my FC compatriots -- although those who know me are aware I'll be out of town from January through April. Maybe after that? (May -- get it :brow:)

To answer your question this is from one the most competent co-ops I'm aware of... Also very vape and glass aware! They used to own a bong emporium. Ask for Barry, Oliver, or Anthony... If you want to vape what I vape be sure to ask for what Pappy buys!

California Patients Alliance
323-655-1735
8271 Melrose Avenue - 120
Melrose Avenue CA 90046

Pappy,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I've just been too cheap to fork over the 200/yr for the card. Do you think it's worth it?

I think it would absolutely be worth it to be legal and have that type of access. I'm just waiting for Michigan to get it's act together about how the patients are going to get their meds. It's still a little shaky here for me. Probably old school paranoia, but once they stop treating the patients like criminals around here, I'll feel a little better about being on a list.

And yes Pappy, he's back to his normal, fiesty self. Thanks.

momofthegoons,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Sweet!!! Vaping party at Pappy's :D I'm there for sure.

That place on Melrose is in Hollywood I presume? I don't get out there much anymore, but if Pappy says it's worth it, I'll drive for 40 mintues :brow:

Stu,

lwien

Stu said:
My buddy goes to a place in Eagle Rock... by the 134/2, right? He was showing me what he bought yesterday and it looked really nice indeed. Including some wax he got for $40. I wonder if it's the same place. I'll ask him. I've just been too cheap to fork over the 200/yr for the card. Do you think it's worth it?

200yr? I pay 50 for a card from my Doc.

lwien,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
momofthegoons said:
I've just been too cheap to fork over the 200/yr for the card. Do you think it's worth it?

I think it would absolutely be worth it to be legal and have that type of access. I'm just waiting for Michigan to get it's act together about how the patients are going to get their meds. It's still a little shaky here for me. Probably old school paranoia, but once they stop treating the patients like criminals around here, I'll feel a little better about being on a list.

And yes Pappy, he's back to his normal, fiesty self. Thanks.

My real dilemma is that I have plenty of access already, and I really only vape at home (ok, once in a while on the golf course, too) so I'm not really worried about being technically "legal". I was waiting until after the election anyway because I was hoping that our Prop 19 would pass. :( Anyway, I have access to top shelf herb, but not the best variety. For this reason I'll probably spend the money for the card.

Stu,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I had heard that it was 200 but I've never bothered to go. Is the going rate only 50 these days? There is a place about a 7 iron from my house that just opened up that gives MMJ cards. I think I'll drop by to see what it costs there. If it's only 50 then I'll do it for sure. Then I'll head to Eagle Rock and Hollywood and go on a buying spree.

Stu,

upriver

combustion-free
stashb.jpg

Oregon-grown medical cannabis. Descriptions from the breeders, but I don't argue with em.

L to R

Mandala#1:

"S. African highland Sativa x NZ Purple Indica & N.Indian Sativa
18-21% THC
A natural sweet fragrance like dried apples. "

Kalichakra:
"South India/S.E. Asia
17-19% THC
Fruity, minty-sweet. Very pleasant and smooth sativa high with no negative side effects, mood-enhancing to euphoric, sensual and stimulating. Great for active recreation or relaxation."

8 Miles High:
"Africa; North India
23% THC
A sweet-fruity melange of strawberry and melon; hash-candy; piney; minty.
Good potential against lethargy & depression; stimulates appetite."

Blue Dream:
"Cross between DJ Shorts Blueberry and a SOL Grapefruit Haze. Available only from cuttings as its not a stabilized strain, it provides the flavor and sativa effects of blueberry but in a mellowed, tame package. Some have noted a "peanut butter" note to the aroma, attributed to the haze. Stupifying for the uninitiated, this is a serious workhorse of a strain for both growers and consumers. "

upriver

combustion-free
Haven't noticed any trouble :)

once its dried and ground, the insane "hairiness" is no longer discernable

upriver,

redheadedeskimo

This thread makes me so excited to re-up! I'm taking a t-break right now, mostly to prepare for the new Woodeez vape I'll be ordering as a sort of Christmas present to myself. After that, I'll probably head over to my local dispensary and pick up around three grams of some nice OG Kush, and also a few grams of Blue Dream kief. The Blue Dream kief is nutty :o

redheadedeskimo,
Top Bottom