My Stash

OC513

Dabaholic
right now I have a 1/4 of Casey Jones and a 1/4 of green crack.....both are amazing. :ko:

OC513,

OC513

Dabaholic
Pappy said:
OC513 said:
right now I have a 1/4 of Casey Jones and a 1/4 of green crack.....both are amazing. :ko:
post some pix

at work right now.....when I get home tonight I will try to remember......of course hitting the MFLB as soon as I get out of here wont help! :brow:

OC513,

hereatlast

I just bought a Quasimoto vinyl yesterday :lol:

Well I'm down to my secondary salad stash. I generally take a .5 nug out of every bag I buy throw it in a little jar, I've been doing this for a while now. Unfortunately I'm down to only two strains :uhoh:

Don't have the same info as most here on their strains. I'll have to post some pics, only confirmed strain I have (saw it grow :cool: ) is chocolope and its a tiny piece. Waiting to get the new PD before finishing that up.

Got some sort of Sour coming up in the next month or so (gotta love when you get the timeline) and its generic, but quality, until then.

Great thread btw.

hereatlast,

Petfles

Got some new stash:
Jack Herrer
Bio Skunk
Santa Maria
Blueberry

dsc1699klein.jpg

Petfles,

lwien

Just in:

And a brief description from CornerStone:

Much of recent cannabis breeding is a big yawn. All beauty with very little beast. Most of the "next-gen" Chem crosses are complete garbage, falling into the genetic trashbin of "frosty-looking stress". But there are exceptions...

"O-Giesel" - indoor organic hydro - Swerve at Cali Connection crossed SFV OG Kush into Giesel (Chem D x Mass Skunk) and hit the jackpot. This batch was produced by talented cultivators and is flawless. Crack a bud open and its interior looks like a geode. This strain's flower structure is superb, with every surface packed with fatheaded trichomes. The aroma alone... Fuel and skunk with a fat layer of savory tarragon on top. When smoked, it is definitely one of the most delicious strains I've sampled with an incredibly complex flavor with an exceptional anise/tarragon herbal aftertaste that is perfectly smooth, until its expansion blows your lips off. Its effects are stunning, landing right between diesel intensity and a classic OG coma. Absolutely one of the finest recent crosses we've seen. From a medicinal standpoint, it has terrific analgesia with only mild sedation, though at higher doses couchlock will ensue.

lwien,

Pappy

shmaporist
Petfles said:
Pappy said:
Petfles said:
Got some new stash:
Jack Herrer
Bio Skunk
Santa Maria
Blueberry

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9662/dsc1699klein.jpg
Let us know how the Jack vapes. I haven't had good luck vaping this year's crop.

I'm from The Netherlands, not the USA, so don't think that's the same weed? :p
In Cali Jack is generally Jack! Theoretically that's what medicinal MJ is supposed to be about -- seeds, strains, etc. It's a new game, I admit, that I'm still adapting to. That's why I asked. I'm harvesting info. ;)
lwien said:
And a brief description from CornerStone:
Much of recent cannabis breeding is a big yawn. All beauty with very little beast. Most of the "next-gen" Chem crosses are complete garbage, falling into the genetic trashbin of "frosty-looking stress". But there are exceptions...
"O-Giesel" - indoor organic hydro - Swerve at Cali Connection crossed SFV OG Kush into Giesel (Chem D x Mass Skunk) and hit the jackpot.
Love it I. Do you work in this joint? Can I meet you for lunch? :lol:

Pappy,

momatik

lwien that stuff looks great. Out of curiosity, how much is it going for?

momatik,

OO

Technical Skeptical
lwien said:
50 an eighth.
not bad for that kind of coverage.

EDIT: what am i saying, it's a god damn plant!
there's no way any sort of pot should cost that much.

OO,

lwien

Click the image to take you to imageshack and then hit the magnifier below the pic to see how really pretty this particular plant is.

lwien,

OO

Technical Skeptical
lwien said:
Click the image to take you to imageshack and then hit the magnifier below the pic to see how really pretty this particular plant is.
i did.

it has those long thin indica buds i despise.

but great coverage overall.

i wish i could smell it.

OO,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
OMFG ! ! !

anotheroftheogieseltheg.jpg

i could stare at that all day

---------------------------------
it's probably not nice to post without sharing, so my avatar's now showing my stash, water washed home-grown mids (indica)
water washed means no taste, so nothing to get excited about
but three ounces means it won't run out anytime soon (unless i have to bake with it)

VWFringe,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
Today is a very good day. I just bought some Jack Herer, really hard to come by here in the midwest and I am so happy right now :D Also purchased a Luke Wilson bub from ALT which should arrive early next week, can't wait to break it in with such a great strain!

2clicker

Observer
aesthyrian said:
Man, you got some Jack Herer in Chicago? You sir are lucky! Enjoy man

really? its that hard to get?

i would think chicago would have its fair share of grows in town that are raising elite strains

2clicker,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
2clicker said:
aesthyrian said:

i would think chicago would have its fair share of grows in town that are raising elite strains

Out here its usually you get what's around, which in my experience is always the same shit, just lots of it. Never found any Jack though. I'm sure it's out here, just in large quantities it seems. Being in a non medicinal state sucks, hopefully we get our medicinal bill passed in the next year.

aesthyrian,

2clicker

Observer
aesthyrian said:
2clicker said:
aesthyrian said:

Out here its usually you get what's around, which in my experience is always the same shit, just lots of it. Never found any Jack though. I'm sure it's out here, just in large quantities it seems. Being in a non medicinal state sucks, hopefully we get our medicinal bill passed in the next year.

im in STL so if you do ill be moving right across the Muddy Mississippi. im only about 10 minutes from the river now so well worth it in my opinion.

for some reason i just see IL getting something done before MO ever would.

there is a ton of Sour Jack (sour diesel X jack herrer) in STL right now. that and Mr. Nice.

2clicker,
Top Bottom