• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

My Stash

HighSeasSailor

Pineapple Flash:

Wcr2JAp.jpg

Frosted Glass:

a5peXwx.jpg

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

• This is called Romulan a strain that works well for pain, sleep and neuropathy. A strain that helps with muscle spasm as well. It's an Indica and has a woodsy, earthy, sweet taste and has a smooth flavor. The effects are sedating and relaxing so save this one for evening or right before dinner.
    a9m3b0N.jpg

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Just found this thread the other day and I'm so glad I did! Lotsa fun checking out the strains of stashes past and present and I must admit many of these pics have drooling on my tablet. My goodness, the Goodness on display! Well done everyone!

CarolKing

This is one I've seen over the last 6 months or so and this is the first time I've bought it. I'm glad I did. Some very potent medicine for evening if you need help with pain and sleep.

This is by a company called Skord, its list as 26% THC it's called Hell Fire OG. A combination of OG Kush and SFV OG Kush. This has a heavy resin coating on the buds. It has a lemony spice, earthy vapor taste. This batch is very smooth. I can take fairly deep draws with very little irritation.
Use this when ready to relax. It says that it's suppose to help with anxiety and PTSD.
Keep your eyes open for this strain.
1V5teDG.jpg

Sweet Black Rose is this Indica Hybrid. I bought just one gram to try out was just curious because of the name. It has a somewhat flowery / sweet taste. It smells of an earthy musk. It helps to relax with a nice body buzz. This was 20% THC it said on the package.
Wegen3R.jpg

Last edited:

hinglemccringleberry

Banana everything seems to be trending this year... that looks like fire.
In my area of California GSC has been trending for years, but my connections never seemed to have (insert fruit here) Kush. Its always taken a backseat to the cookie strains. The only other time ive had (insert fruit here) Kush was in Portland, so when I learned that my guy had the banana I jumped on it. Glad I did, I picked up the last of it just in time. The stuff flew off his shelf!

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Breaking down my last Afgani#1 small nug... but I still get a quasi-full jar of amazing Wreckage (I'll try to post a pic if I can manage to get a nice one) to wait the end of this never ending summer (4 months without rains), some big buds in the garden but even early strains take some time to mature under so good conditions.... for weed, cause I hope it will rains very soon for all the rest.... just afraid it will be one of this storm with a ton of water in a short time which is not the best at all!

dizaster096

Amnesia Haze By Liberty Farms (Mixed Landrace strains)

wq3xCZX.jpg

Kc6G12S.jpg

Golden Goat By Liberty Farms (Hawaiian-Romulan pollinated Mr. Dank's Island Sweet Skunk)

OXvMJj2.jpg

yzLn1l4.jpg

Jack Herer By Holistek (Haze x Northen Lights #5 x Skunk #1)

xEnPYHf.jpg

ICqDM8h.jpg

White Russian By Holistek (AK-47 x White Widow)

2rPOy7Y.jpg

7Ix85cY.jpg

Zelly's Gift By Liberty Farms ((Afgoo X Purple Thai X Super Lemon Haze X God Bud) X Jack Here)

t1GethZ.jpg

Ffjladr.jpg

Angels Milk By Holistek (OG LA Affie (Afghan Bombay Kush), and Appalachia)

frw938X.jpg

QxWXLJM.jpg

Comatose By Rarest Cannabis

rjgDVVz.jpg

qIXva6R.jpg

Last edited:

gangababa

No pictures* (see Leafly.com links) but currently 7.5 grams from yesterday's walkabout; cost me a total of $32 for Hashberry, Durban Poison, and GSC (cuz we can't call IT 'girl scout cookie' or any other kid-friendly-theme names)

With my Leafly.com list of bargain bud offered at six places, I visited three legal marijuana-markets or pot-shops or bud-bodegas or cannabis-sellers or...

Properties show new signage as pot shops pop up within sight of each other, whether two block apart or two to the block.
On my walkabout to the three places new to me or to the city, I also passed within sight of nine other outlets, but too soon to see two sites yet to open.

Two sites I can see from my balcony and I wonder why I seem to see establishments empty except of employees.

*The camera technology that I have produces poor pictures of potent product; and I am also buying less-photogenic bottom-bud priced produce.

MinnBobber

Properties show new signage as pot shops pop up within sight of each other, whether two block apart or two to the block.
On my walkabout to the three places new to me or to the city, I also passed within sight of nine other outlets, but too soon to see two sites yet to open.
.......................................................................................
so what city are you in with all these shops?
And holy crap, almost 8 gms of top shelf strains for $32......yikes, me likely :)

Maybe someday here............

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Xneoghf.jpg

BO6TFvE.jpg

My guy is breaking my bank with all this good bud! Top is Raspberry Cough, really tastey, really sativa, I vape it all morning this weekend, was like cups of coffee.

Bottom is Gorilla Glue, never had it, lives up to reputation! Really complex taste, fingers get sticky just touching the bud, smells strong. So strong I had to put it away the other day cause electrian/landlord was coming by.....today! Lol.

Now that's over with, time to bust it out again!

CarolKing

Plushberry @ 25%THC an Indica.
7KnIe6f.jpg

GG clocking in at 24%THC a Sativa Hybrid. It's a Sativa but good for me before bed. One of (Many ) the best strains out there. I personally love the GG from Sunshine Farms but my fave store was sold out!
kIhsEF9.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom