• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

My Stash

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Blue Rush a combination of Blueberry Indica and White Russian. White Russian is a cross between White Widow and AK-47 two legendary strains. I'm glad I don't taste the White Widow. I hadn't seen this before. It has a light berry taste of the blueberry indica.

• 1JgIRrd.jpg
Some RSO I picked up and will try it out when I'm off from work. It's high in CBD but THC as well. I will start out slow, not sure of the effects. This I will put a tiny amount in peanut butter or some kind of food and stir it up, like pudding or yogurt. I will start with a size about a half a grain of rice.
rrkO7QU.jpg

Last edited:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I was just about to post a new thread but having seen your post @CarolKing , I was hoping you might provide some guidance.

I have a good friend in Seattle right now and was asking me for some recommendations. He is near this Have a Heart dispensary in Belltown and I was wondering if you might be able to provide any guidance. Their menu is so extensive that the weed maps profile does not provide pics and info for all items.

I am hoping to steer him towards a little of everything: Couch locking indica flower, high CBD concentrates, and the best hybrid carts available (for discretion). I would also like him to experience live resin while out there. Does Alpine extracts distribution extend from Ca nto Wa?

FlyingLow,
Reactions: CarolKing

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Hi @FlyingLow Have him look for these producer if he can find them there - Root Worx, Raven Grass (their Silver Tip a Hybrid and Blackberry Kush), Artizen ( I love their GrapeApe), Dutch Brothers, Sunshine Farms (Gorilla Glue is awesome), Marley Naurural (I love the Plushberry) and Evergrow. There are other good producers but some bad ones as well. I hope this helps some.

I live South of Seattle so I'm not familiar with that dispensary. Someone else might know?

Edit
I looked online and they have some of the producers that I mentioned. They probably have some great producers that I've never tried. Sometimes it's trial and error. Buy a little bit. Then go back if you like it. Phat Panda is another good grower. They have Willies Reserve that is usually a few dollars more. They have a huge menu.

Last edited:

TwistedGray

Going To have to hear more on this, lol. Thoughts behind it, method, End result etc... please

Check out the thread about "serious beer drinkers" for more info, but in short I wanted to do something that I haven't seen done. When I make beer I always aim for flavors that I cannot buy in a store. I just started the "dry hopping" stage yesterday so end result won't be known for another 3-4 weeks.

cloudblower

Obviously, you're not trying to extract thc/cbc from the cannabis and are only going for terpene extraction. It totally makes sense since the two plants are cousins and share many of the same terpenes. EDIT: I checked out your thread and really am stoked by your process.

I've made green dragon and dosed individual bottles (well labeled) to keep myself (and friends) from accidentally getting too tuned unexpectedly. Some of my stonier friends get really excited when I bottle a barleywine that way. I mostly keg my beers though.

I hope your batch finishes well.

Last edited:

HighSeasSailor

I spent the last week of June in triple digit heat, air conditioner broken, packing the last of my family's belongings for our much awaited move to Colorado. To make things even more fun, my usual local source hadn't really had as much available for the month as I wanted, so I had to ration the last of my black market bud and went largely without my usual stress relief. Due to chronic underestimation of how long everything would take, we didn't arrive in Colorado until late at night, and spent the night in Trinidad, exhausted and shellshocked from the strain of the move, without a puff of the good green to take the edge off - and far later than any dispensary was open

I woke up the morning of July 1st having slept like a log, walked across the parking lot from my hotel to the nearby dispensary, and received my reward - a full ounce, split between two strains, for $120 out the door.

Greedily scurrying back to my room with the prize, I quickly ground up a plush bud of the Chem #4 OG and packed my Pax 2 to the fucking brim, a full .35g load, for my breakfast. Then I took a much needed 5 mile run in an astoundingly beautiful valley in Trinidad - every breath a lungful of clean mountain air, every turn a new vista of wonder, this way a lovely mesa, that way a forest of fresh pine, and to the west, the far distant line of the Rocky Mountains proper, so far off that it took me a moment of looking directly at them to realize that they weren't the grey sky and white wisps of clouds, but the granite wall of snowcapped mountains I came for. It was the finest run of my life. What more could I ask for in a morning than this?

The rest of the day was just dandy. Colorado Springs is a beautiful city, and so far everything I have seen has convinced me that this was absolutely the right choice. It feels good to go to sleep knowing I am not a criminal, and wake up with a smile on my face looking forward to running beneath Pikes Peak.

GhF81ls.jpg

ycTdXw2.jpg

hd_rider

Automatic isn't it?

Why, yes it is!

Here is some partial info on the strain:

Super Cheese Express by Positronics is an autoflowering strain that combines two of the most sought after cannabis plant traits. One, the mouth-watering, skunky-cheese taste coupled with a blissful, afghani-induced body stone. And two, the express delivery. The secret behind these superior traits lies within Super Cheese Express's genetics. This strain takes the majority of its genetic material from parent #1, Super Cheese, an acclaimed commercial strain in the cannabis community, with two Spannabis Cup medals in its pocket. Afghani Express, parent #2, adds its massive resin production and fast-flowering feature.

The terpene profile is a natural work of art. The complexity of intensely cheesy aroma will transport experienced users back to the early 80’s, when skunk smells were strong in coffee shops. The newbies will enjoy the rich flavors and taste of sweet cheese. Effects of smoking Super Cheese Express are those of classic Cheese and hashish, inducing an extreme, couch-locking stone with a euphoric buzz. The versatility of effects makes this strain a fun recreational smoke as well as a potent medicine.

Top Bottom