1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

My Stash

Discussion in 'Vaporizables' started by Pappy, May 19, 2010.

1. dizaster096

dizaster096 Well-Known Member

Euphoric and energy its really strong. i like it more than all of those its more like Hawaiian Snow taste wise. Has a bad yield and real long flowering time so most don't grow it or when they do somtimes its rushed.:cry:

CalyxSmokr, Vapor_Eyes and Squiby like this.
  2. A1

A1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    This one might be my new favorite sativa. The smell of the bud for me had an earthy sour tone to it, but the taste. Oh the taste. Out of the arizer solo it tastes like lemon lysol smells, chemy sweet lemony goodness. The stone was very nice. Euphoric but clean. Great for long gaming sessions or anything where focus is needed. Definitely a mood adjuster, and it helped a little with my pain. I give it two
    :tup::tup:

3. invertedisdead

invertedisdead trance-form

Been dabbing lots of super lemon haze lately. Had some beautiful shatter that buddered up while I was away into the best pine sol lemony fire.super fragrant and tasty.

4. Squiby

Squiby Well-Known Member

Thanks for the description. I pulled the trigger on the Seedsman Haze, Zilly's Gift and Silver Surfer.

Sativa all the way!

5. I'm Ron Burgundy?

I'm Ron Burgundy? I love vape

Mango Haze is back yo :nod:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. AngryJon

AngryJon Well-Known Member

Today's up is some tasty Gorilla Glue #4

[​IMG]

7. HellsWindStaff

HellsWindStaff Dharma Initiate

[​IMG]

Yeti OG. Super dank. Really good. Smells rank haha.

I also got some black cherry soda I haven't tried yet but it smells good, the buds dont look the best though.

I had some Northern Lights too which was good and looked good but I forgot to snap a photo only got a g and killed it already :)

grokit, turk, Quetzalcoatl and 9 others like this.
  8. mikek9

mikek9 Vapor Enthusiast

Cotton Candy Shatter - This was some of the most incredible smelling shatter I have received and it was highly recommended by the staff at the dispensary. I have never been steered wrong on their recommendations. I wish we had smell-O-vision so you guys could catch a whiff of this frighteningly dank smelling shatter. It was sold as shatter, but it was slightly less so. It would snap, but if you bend it slowly enough you could bend it and fold it, but it would likely snap before you completed the fold, so its pretty close. I actually like this consistency because it is easy to work with and load my Omicron V4 or my dabber for the rigs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Master Purple Kush - This was an honest to goodness delight. What a great cross. Definitely Highly Recommended. The purple kush really comes through in the smell and looks department. It really has such a great smell with the two strains both fighting to take over your senses. This was so poorly trimmed when I first opened it I was like of great, some purplish bud that's just shwag in disguise. Then I smelled it and with the depth and complexity to that smell I had a feeling I had something worth having. I looked closer and it seemed to be nicely frosted and looking pretty well developed. It was on the high end of the spectrum when it comes to how leafy a strain is, but I can see why much of them are left as they are all so frosted so there is still something viable there. All in all, I wouldn't of minded if I ordered more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

White Shark OG - This was a nice and cerebral strain that helped to kill pain and stimulate some serious hunger. The buds came a little under trimmed and looking pretty damaged from being vac sealed and transported around until it ended up with the Dispensary. What was underneath though was like the mecca of trichomes and stickiness. This reminds me, I have some of this left I should get to tonight if I don't fall asleep before. I wish I ordered more of pretty much everything I posted as I only buy OZ for $220 and just split them up with like 7-12 different strains depending on what's available. They don't charge for splitting it up and you can split it down to the gram and end up with 28 different strains if they had that many in stock.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

grokit, Quetzalcoatl, A1 and 12 others like this.
  9. DenverNugs

DenverNugs Well-Known Member

Bought an ounce of Chocolate Diesel today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

grokit, seaofgreens, turk and 11 others like this.
  10. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

by Open in App
    [​IMG]
    This is called Silver Tip by Raven Grass a very good producer. This strain at the present in my area is only grown by this farm. It's a combination of Granddaddy Purp and Super Silver Haze. A Hybrid that works well during the day. I stumbled across this strain a couple months ago. I haven't seen this at only one shop in my area. I'm sure it's sold elsewhere but I haven't seen it at the other shops I go to.

The two strains compliment each other and mellows out the Indica feel of the Grand Daddy Purp with the Super Silver Haze. It gives a subtle grape undertones with a smooth vapor taste. For me all the Super Silver Haze I've had has been a little on the harsh side.

I looked on Leafly and the actual name is Montana Silver Tip. On the jar I have, it only says Silver Tip.

Last edited: May 4, 2017
    grokit, ilsasta, seaofgreens and 11 others like this.
  11. HellsWindStaff

[​IMG]

Black Cherry Soda; tastes kind of like its namesake! Pretty strong too, my guy said he had some really potent stuff can't wait to see it, when he tells me that I know it's worth picking up extra :lol:

12. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH Staff Member

Dude, is it just me or does that nug look really flat? :hmm: :lol:

Vapor_Eyes and HellsWindStaff like this.
  13. duff

duff Well worn

Ozyzj, Vapor_Eyes and HellsWindStaff like this.
  14. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

Blue Cookies - GSC + Blueberry Indica. An indica dominate hybrid. I don't know if I can believe the info about THC levels but I think they are pretty close with this one. This has some blueberry undertones in the vapor. Not harsh at all. THC levels are not all the same on a plant, some areas have more THC levels than other places on the cannabis plant.

Open in App
    [​IMG]

by Open in App
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  15. HellsWindStaff

Girl Scout Cookies

[​IMG]

Really fire stuff :)

16. dizaster096

Cookies & Cream #4 - Grown by Rarest Cannabis

[​IMG]

Rockstar - Grown by Heavenly Daze

[​IMG]

Tangie - Grown by Higher Q Genetics

[​IMG]

17. MinnBobber

MinnBobber Well-Known Member

.....................................................................................
    Been there, done that ;)
    I prefer the Samoas, vaped at 350, with the Mighty and the direct action Muzzmod
    [​IMG]
    :)

ilsasta, CarolKing, jupazo and 5 others like this.
  18. HellsWindStaff

[​IMG]

Royal Kush. I like this a whole bunch, it's some good dope! I love the taste, it's not anything sexy just skunky/earthy but you hit it and taste it and you think to yourself "man this is some good weed" no fancy flavor or crazy terps just genuine all around fire bud. I don't know how else to describe it other than "natural" but it really tickles me :lol:

ilsasta, DenverNugs, grokit and 6 others like this.
  19. dizaster096

Grease Monkey - Grown by Rarest Cannabis

[​IMG]

Orange Cookies - Grown by Rarest Cannabis

[​IMG]

20. dizaster096

New lens some close ups:o

Orange Cookies - Grown by Rarest Cannabis

[​IMG]

Grease Monkey - Grown by Rarest Cannabis

[​IMG]

21. TwistedGray

TwistedGray Well-Known Member

Same as the strain in my avatar picture :)

22. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

Meds for the month. I think my caregiver is having fun. Lots of 3 strain blends =)

[​IMG]

jupazo, grokit, Petrolhead_GR and 8 others like this.
  23. mccringleberry

mccringleberry Well-Known Member

Just picked up some #KingLouisXIII OG and some #Gelato.
    Too lazy to post pics every time I get something new in but trust me, they're both #FIIIRE

dizaster096 likes this.
  24. DenverNugs

DenverNugs Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
    jupazo, grokit, dizaster096 and 4 others like this.
  25. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

Had a small donation of blue dream, some retail dispensary in pueblo.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors