1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

My Stash

Discussion in 'Vaporizables' started by Pappy, May 19, 2010.

1. Amoreena

Amoreena Grown up Flower Child

That sure is a stunner, @grokit. Glad you took a picture to remember it by.

2. grokit

grokit well-worn member

Thanks, but I can't take credit for that one.
    Flip it around and it looks similar to the one I was referring to.

:cool:

3. Amoreena

Amoreena Grown up Flower Child

Oops! You were referring to the one above. Can't figure out where the beautiful purple heart in the picture you posted came from (and @Squiby replied with) but it doesn't matter. :huh:

4. b0

b0 Cloudy...

[​IMG]

UK Stardawg

5. kellya86

kellya86 Herb gardener...

Nope,,,, testicles this time........

HellsWindStaff, Chocu1a, Pyr0 and 3 others like this.
  6. Vapor_Eyes

Vapor_Eyes The map is not the territory

Damnit, that wasn't my intent. I knew I should have used this picture but the focus and lighting seemed better on the other one:

[​IMG]

7. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

Some areas our cannabis Is labeled THC and CBD is indicated on your container if you live in a medical or legal state. Eventually if not now all the cannabis will be labeled.

I bought a strain called Pineapple Moonshine at 27% THC and it's a nice strain and tastes wonderful it was $11 a gram. In fact it tastes like pinnapple. A good daytime strain. Then I went to another cannabis shop and wanted to buy some Gorilla Glue that they had. I almost didn't buy it because it said 16% THC the bud tender said don't let that fool you. It was a special for the day so it was discounted. I bought an 1/8 for $20.

The Gorilla Glue blew me away. It was stronger than the Pineapple Moonshine. Don't let the THC fool you. I notice the harvest date is July for the GG and the PM was harvested in Nov. Both strains are Sativa Hybrids. Even though the GG is a Sativa Hybrid it put me to sleep last night.

Gorilla Glue #4
    [​IMG]

Pineapple Moonshine
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
    friedrich, mixchu69, turk and 14 others like this.
  8. grokit

grokit well-worn member

My blue og is curing nicely, I wish I could share its aroma with you guys!
    From its essence to its effects, I believe that I've found a new favorite indica-dominant hybrid :tup:

[​IMG]
    This is from my second harvest. I get a marvelous fruity scent whenever I open a jar or grind up a flower.
    The medication is sublime; no anxiety gentle relief mild couchlock it's all good :nod:

:chill::buzz:

9. dizaster096

dizaster096 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- Strain: Roji OG Kush

- Grown By: Roji Concentrates

Roji's pheno of OG Kush that he's kept over the years.

Cold Cured to perfection, Extremely terpy.

- Smell: Pungent, Fuel, Earthy, Pine

- Taste: Pungent, Fuel, Citrus(mild), Earthy

- Feel: Very resinous & Sticky

- Effects: Very Strong Euphoria, Strong body stone, Sleepy if consumed too much.

10. DenverNugs

DenverNugs Well-Known Member

A new batch of Extreme Cream, plus a hair for good measure.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

friedrich, toked23, VegNVape and 9 others like this.
  11. b0

b0 Cloudy...

UK MOAB

[​IMG]

12. StiltedLimboDancer

StiltedLimboDancer Well-Known Member

Looks veeerryy nice! Can't find any lineage of the MOAB strain. Can somebody shed some light on this? Blueberry, Urkle, GDP?

DenverNugs likes this.
  13. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

I read online MOAB is an abbreviation it's Mother of All Buds. I will keep looking and add if I get more info.

Now I read it's also a cannabis plant booster for larger buds for those that grow.

Some are saying that it could be this strain.

Strain Highlights

Mother of Berries, or M.O.B., is an indica strain from Maine that provides a deeply relaxing experience that transitions well into restful sleep. Carrying the legacy of its Blueberry parent, Mother of Berries lives up to its name with its unmistakable blueberry fragrance. Its chunky buds are wreathed in interweaving hues of purple and green, which are obscured under a dense blanket of crystal trichomes. With effects that are more mellow than jarring, Mother of Berries is suitable for both novice and seasoned consumers alike.

Here's a oicture I found. It sure resembles the other one above.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  14. StiltedLimboDancer

Thanks Carol :)

It could be the "MOB" (without the A): https://www.leafly.com/indica/mother-of-berries

But the picture above looks so much like a Purple Urkle lineage... mmh

CarolKing and Vapor_Eyes like this.
  15. turk

turk turk

[​IMG] Star Trek super kush...platinum jack...cheers!

HellsWindStaff, friedrich, A1 and 5 others like this.
  16. StiltedLimboDancer

Thank you for your research. I think we have read the same ICMag threads...

And yes, I guess the M.O.B. strains name was confused with M.O.A.B. because of the fertilizer line.

So this could be a special Blueberry pheno that was bred to this really nice looking strain.

I really feel the need to acquire some purple bud after my research! No matter what strain.. haha

CarolKing, Vapor_Eyes and Squiby like this.
  17. rabblerouser

rabblerouser vaporizer evangelist / collector

no pics, but just picked up an ounce from Massachusett's newest dispensary. 1/2 Scott's OG, 1/4 Cornbread, 1/4 Rugburn OG. 3 different strains, all at least indica-leaning, all from Rare Dankness. Have had and enjoyed the Cornbread and Scott's before, but require more sampling.

the new dispensary is also the most friendly with poor person discounts so far, incredibly so.

HellsWindStaff, A1 and Vapor_Eyes like this.
  18. StiltedLimboDancer

How's the Scott's OG?
    I heard a lot of it. Is it like some classic, let's say, greasy lemon fuel with piney undertone OG?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
    Vapor_Eyes likes this.
  19. rabblerouser

I have enjoyed it so far, and shared a little with good reports back... I get hints of what you mention, but it's more or less as you describe, but a little muted, this is one they grew and packaged before they opened, so I cut them some some slack. This scott's og is a little dry, but the newer stuff from them is a more reasonable rh%.

fairly standard indica, but a good one, not super sedative

StiltedLimboDancer likes this.
  20. b0

b0 Cloudy...

No confussion here, this is MOAB, not MOB. This strain is breeded in UK by c0okz and not a lot of people has access to it. Remember reading somewhere the exact lineage but can't find it ATM, will try to find it again.

It's the sweetest weed I have tried in my life and took me a lot of time until I was able to find some. Just a few people in UK has cuts of this plant and there is no seeds to buy AFAIK, no expert here just what people says.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  21. StiltedLimboDancer

thank you. I guess it's not exactly what I'm looking for. I might need to find a Tahoe :)

you really got lucky acquiring that cut... something to be jealous ;)

i just got lost the instagram pics of the uk guys. there's definitely a scene over there!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
    CarolKing and Vapor_Eyes like this.
  22. b0

b0 Cloudy...

Sorry when I said "cut" I mean clone, not a lot of people growing this strain AFAIK. But yeah I was really lucky to get some flowers of MOAB, delicious strain. I'm enjoying it right now throw my EVO and the flavour is amazing...

Still researching about the lineage, should know something in the next few days :science:

23. rabblerouser

you're looking for sedating, then? yeah, i had hoped I might get that from the Scott's, have heard that about the Tahoe. Best I've found is Platinum Bubba Kush for that, made my arms and legs feel heavy, slowed down my thoughts, most sedative in a while.

Vapor_Eyes likes this.
  24. HellsWindStaff

HellsWindStaff Dharma Initiate

My weed has been dry lately I'm gonna need some Boveda packs. Can I just tape to top of mason jar? I don't mind dry weed that much but it's not that dry and would like to revitalize it a bit.

Platinum OG

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And that is Ambrosia

Gonna try the Ambrosia now :)

VegNVape, A1, Vapor_Eyes and 6 others like this.
  25. TeeJay1952

TeeJay1952 Well-Known Member

Fold paper towel section, Dampen (not soak) and place in top of jar. Open daily and flop towel about.
    or
    Toss in pack.

Squiby and HellsWindStaff like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors