My Stash

HomeFree

DenverNugs (I think denvernugs, I am old and confused), that Wifi OG looks just like some weed one of my buddies got that was supposedly from Canada in '97 (during the "BC Bud" craze). I do know he got it from a canadian. :) That stuff was so hard and like it was glued together. Using a grinder was the only choice with that stuff and it had to be ground before putting it in a pipe too. You just couldn't break it up by hand and even scissors did not work very good. I am sure it was vac sealed at some point, but it was still super, super dense.

tdub, I like outdoor bud too. I love this time of year as far as herb is concerned. I try to stock up. :D Remember, when one door closes another may open. Good luck!

Thanks! The blueberry and strawberry honestly taste exactly like their namesake, it's remarkable. They are also both pretty potent.

Blueberry and Strawberry were my favorites in 1995 or 1996. I think the only other major ones that weren't just called "green bud" were cat piss, trainwreck, northern lights #5, and jack, but the latter two were not really on the market out here until the clubs were established. Then say hello to extremely high prices if you wanted that centerfold weed. :D

I got some chem valley kush today. It is good but it is dry, so I am gonna see if I can pawn off half on a friend since once it gets that dry it degrades quick. Really nice herb though, not old, but the buds are kind of airy and foxtaily so they dry when exposed to air very quickly. Bummer...

Last edited:

Ozyzj

Here's some pics of Snow White, harvested from outdoors, at varying levels of zoom:
T5KRB9b.jpg

LdkHH28.jpg

"We need to go deeper..."

UULtHW4.jpg

DenverNugs

DenverNugs (I think denvernugs, I am old and confused), that Wifi OG looks just like some weed one of my buddies got that was supposedly from Canada in '97 (during the "BC Bud" craze). I do know he got it from a canadian. :) That stuff was so hard and like it was glued together. Using a grinder was the only choice with that stuff and it had to be ground before putting it in a pipe too. You just couldn't break it up by hand and even scissors did not work very good. I am sure it was vac sealed at some point, but it was still super, super dense.

It's fantastic stuff! My ideal hybrid with a slight edge on the Sativa. I can never get big nugs at the store I shop at, but they are some chunky popcorn buds for sure!

DenverNugs,

A1

Here's a few strains I grabbed from a newly opened dispensary near me.:nod:

The medicine man is definitely the tastiest. The shark shock hits me in the body real nice. The nordle is giggley and mellows me out. The super silver haze is great in the daytime for me.

y1yZqEq.jpg

naksoiMh.jpg

0MkYC8Ah.jpg

EaIbqbCh.jpg

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
Here's a few strains I grabbed from a newly opened dispensary near me.:nod:

The medicine man is definitely the tastiest. The shark shock hits me in the body real nice. The nordle is giggley and mellows me out. The super silver haze is great in the daytime for me.

looks nice, and MA is small enough I recognize the menu :)

I only tried their Master Kush Skunk and found it pretty good for night-time, if not my fav. The Shark Shock is another one I was eyeing.

Edit:

re: @DenverNugs the WiFi OG, I have some of that right now, but I'd describe mine as at least fairly sativa leaning, still very happy with it. good to have a reference tho, maybe my batch was a sativa-leaning pheno, actually i went back there and got more a second time, will have 2 see if it seems the same or not.

Last edited:

A1

looks nice, and MA is small enough I recognize the menu :)

I only tried their Master Kush Skunk and found it pretty good for night-time, if not my fav. The Shark Shock is another one I was eyeing.
Yea I was pretty impressed with thier flower and dispensery considering how new they are. The bud tenders seemed chill and knowledgeable, i'll definitely go back.

You should review the master kush skunk on you website Bay State Bud Reviews :tup:

herbivore21

A hermaphrodite seed will have hermaphrodite tendencies.
Let me point out as an aside that with some varieties, I have noticed that intersex plants (hermaphrodite is archaic language - don't mind me, I'm trying to be young and hip lol) can produce the most resinous results. With my current meds, I rejoice when I see those intersex phenos with some non-viable seeds inside the nugs, these seem to be the most caked with resin too. This is going to vary by location, variety, environmental factors, grow technique, genetics, epigenetics (that is those interactions between the environment and individual that causes mutations/changes in that individual's genetics) and more, of course!

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I gotchu @Quetzalcoatl :)

Cali Dream!! This stuff tastes scrumptulous!
Ihu5nIM.jpg

Sensi Star!! This stuff tastes good too!! 7 gram nugget exactly!
pfgCYFl.jpg

Both big Indicas!! I love Indicas! I slept like a baby last night and woke up this morning with a weed hangover.....been YEARS since that's happened!

Cheers!

Not be redundant, but still good after 6 months! I'm going to the Star tomorrow but loving this CD tonight! Forgot how much I like it.

I love saving bud almost as much as vaping it.....almost!

Top Bottom