My Stash

DenverNugs

White Fire (WiFi) OG

ztN6mYm.jpg

p7pjOWf.jpg

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Damn bro, beautiful flowers your last few posts. Nice finds!
Thanks! The blueberry and strawberry honestly taste exactly like their namesake, it's remarkable. They are also both pretty potent.

The extreme cream (extreme OG x cookies and cream) tastes almost like "concentrate" in that generic citrusy sense if that makes sense at all. It has a bit of chemical/fuel taste to it as well. The closest comparison I could give is gorilla glue but this has its own distinct taste.

Speaking of which, I had to get more of the extreme cream while it was around. The taste and effects are phenomenal, and it tested at 32% THC!?!

NGgIJ5k.jpg

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
IqdZ66g.jpg

hq1jEyS.jpg

hvp0RGW.jpg

Strawberry cough, platinum OG, sin mint cookies! Strawberry is a favorite I've been grabbing some every chance I get, the Platinum knocks me out! One hitter quitter. Tastes good a bit woody/piney.

The sin mint I think is great too! Pungent! Kind of harsh vape. Tasteful and great high!

The sin mint nug is 4.8! And the plat is 3.8! Saving!

HighSeasSailor

3 Kings (Three Kings)

Sour Diesel x OG Kush x Headband (Sour Diesel x OGK), interesting genetics. Dense little buds, edges crispy with trichomes. When ground up, the texture is dry and soft rather than sticky, which is not altogether a bad thing as it makes for a very clean vape while still making nice clouds. Flavor is grassy and herbal, it's a real classic flavor profile - it reminds me of the way I remember weed tasting back in the day in my rose-tinted memories, with the crucial difference that 3 Kings tastes good even without the nostalgia goggles.

All around mild vape with a balanced but powerful high. I think of strains like this as a workhorse, reliably potent without tiring you out, either with drowsiness or with overpowering aromas.

SaKjbYD.jpg
uYzfzpc.jpg

White Fire (WiFi) OG

ztN6mYm.jpg

p7pjOWf.jpg

I have to hand it to you, you get some of the craziest buds I've ever seen. Those look almost puffy like popcorn!

Mod note: posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I have to hand it to you, you get some of the craziest buds I've ever seen. Those look almost puffy like popcorn!
I'm actually munching on some popcorn right now. The first word that came to mind for me when viewing those buds was "wooly". Those trichomes are like a thick shag carpet of potent goodness! :tup:

I'm a little jealous to be honest. :nod:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Being a connoisseur of fantastic Oregon outdoor I have found a difference between what nature provides and what is grown/distorted in a lab. As a Psoriatic Arthritis patient I get much more body relief from properly grown outdoor than I do from this Frankenstein indoor stuff that affects me more in the head than the body where I need it. All those perfectly clear trichs need to amber, but no, the asshole growers cut too early. The product is cut too early, cured improperly, and is too wet but then again it pays the asshole growers more $$$ selling it that way.

Finding a provider like I have now is so rare that I know it will never happen again. Its been a great 5 years but all good things must come to an end.

Some past pics of how fun this was . . .

It all started here with my first 6 plants provided for me by very cool folks . . .

Uno.jpg

---
Jungle.jpg

---
then it progressed into this . . .

pic_3.jpg

---
pic_2.jpg

And then went on to this . . .

ladder.jpg

---
farm_2.jpg

Always perfect and always free . . .

But alas I am being told it may be no more . . . :cry:

I hope this is not the case but it may be the end of an era.

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
We are getting more and more info the way our cannabis is grown and with lab analyzing the cannabis goodies and labeling the product. The state stores in WA have the levels of THC, THCA, CBD. I haven't seen any info regarding some of the other cannabis chemicals listed on the containers. Now if we can just trust what we are getting.. I hope so.

I found a great brand that is organically grown - Dutch Brothers Farms - no chemical pesticides or artificial chemicals and nitrogen purged to prevent tricome oxidation. Don't know what that means but I can guess. It's all hand trimmed it says on the package. It's a little more money. Prices aren't high as I had feared with the new legal here. You can find $10 and 11 grams. I end up paying around $13 a gram. Hopefully our state will put the extra money to good use.

@t-dub I love the pics, those are beautiful flowers.

Last edited:

Bdubbdiblets

Being a connoisseur of fantastic Oregon outdoor I have found a difference between what nature provides and what is grown/distorted in a lab. As a Psoriatic Arthritis patient I get much more body relief from properly grown outdoor than I do from this Frankenstein indoor stuff that affects me more in the head than the body where I need it. All those perfectly clear trichs need to amber, but no, the asshole growers cut too early. The product is cut too early, cured improperly, and is too wet but then again it pays the asshole growers more $$$ selling it that way.

Finding a provider like I have now is so rare that I know it will never happen again. Its been a great 5 years but all good things must come to an end.

Some past pics of how fun this was . . .

It all started here with my first 6 plants provided for me by very cool folks . . .

Uno.jpg

---
Jungle.jpg

---
then it progressed into this . . .

pic_3.jpg

---
pic_2.jpg

And then went on to this . . .

ladder.jpg

---
farm_2.jpg

Always perfect and always free . . .

But alas I am being told it may be no more . . . :cry:

I hope this is not the case but it may be the end of an era.
Can I come over? I'll bring my hoppers...:rockon:

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Ozyzj

Here's a couple pics of something called Silver Bullet. I think it's derivative of Silver Haze, but according to Seedfinder it's a cross of AK47 and "Unknown". Anyway, this strain has a sweet fragrance reminiscent of something between cedar and pine. It seems like a good choice for the morning or afternoon. I thought Seedfinder's description of this strain was good for a laugh:

Packing as much punch or more than the original AK-47 these sensimillia slugs are lethal with just one shot! The THC powder covers the shell, resin glands shiny and swollen. The impact of this bud on the brain is terminal, sending the victim into a cannabis coma. Big game hunters choose this ammo when expecting to bring down a large buzz. Flavor, look, and size of this plant is truly astonishing - destined to be a favorite for all your sensi safaris.

4eKBIPh.jpg

VSKnc9Q.jpg

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Hello my FC brothers and sisters. It is that time of year again, harvest time, and tis the season to rejoice!!! I have great news in abundance. First, my provider stopped by today with some samples, free of course, as all my medicine is. He hinted that they would be .5 in size. I thought he meant grams . . :o

Better yet, he has decided to stay around so I am clean and green for a long time to come . . . :D

Here are the samples, I get to choose what I like and get more . . . :ko:

We have Honey Bear, God's Gift, Lemon Kush, Floed, Black Berry Kush, and Silverback which is the Pie Moonshine cross.

More detailed pics coming soon . . . :peace:

samples.jpg

Last edited:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Haven't gotten anything new in awhile, still chugging away at the Strawberry Cough......but I did take some older nugs and froze them in my grinder, and shook them up. Compressed the kief in a pollen press. Got .63 here, tastes pretty good! Vapes great! Gets you wrecked. Had a little more but was overindulging :D

Sm0D9ug.jpg

TwistedGray

Never have anything long enough to claim a stash but with a spot right down the road I never run out of options either. With that said here are some of my favorites:

The kush up top right, oh my oh my indeed
i-XKB5LsS-XL.jpg

Black cherry cola, love those purple colors
i-b6nZLjr-XL.jpg

I went a little crazy a few weeks ago. My favorites among this one was Blueberry Kush, Green Candy, Sunset Sherbert, and Jedi Mind Trick.
i-NqF3rzh-XL.jpg

A few days ago I re-upped my supply. Love the aroma of those Kush(es) and some funky ass Blue Cheese.
i-2bdd44r-XL.jpg

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Quality Concentrates XJ-13

SAfvy61.jpg

Quality Concentrates Ghost Walker, terps on this one were stupid and it was sugaring up on the parchment already so I decided to put it on a new piece and whip it up a little bit... started to sugar up on me.

fGAy1zn.jpg

Miss Nug Run Remy Kush Live Resin, same deal as with the QC Ghost Walker, terpenes were off the charts and it was mostly sugared up, and what wasn't was really light and shattery. Gave her the whip in a silicone container and she sugared up a lot prettier than the Ghost Walker. Miss Nug Run is one of my personal favorites, everything of her's that I've copped has been fantastic. Her Tangie Dream was one of my top 10 favorites of all time, so it's basically a no-brainer getting this. Yes, I removed the little hair in that picture soon as I spotted it :tup:

MsnTd6X.jpg

SFV OG

YrzLUYq.jpg

JX-13

dV0IhG9.jpg

Some edibles

XCjYu19.jpg

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Those PIPS are great; although, not sure about sour cherry flavor. Also, love KIVA's products.
I love the Sour Cherries! They're a very tasty edible, although I did detect a slight hash oil taste. Nowhere near as bad as other edibles, I actually found the pips so tasty that I had to fight the urge to eat more! They did in fact have little sour cherry cores dipped in the chocolate. It was best for me to put them away instead of absentmindedly eating them :lol: The Kivas were nice, it was my first time getting them. I liked that inside of the tin the chocolates were covered by a plastic that had the dosing and warning to eat slowly and be mindful of tolerance! Same with the Korova, the back had the dosing and warning about being able to eat more but not un-eat what you ate. A piece of it went well with some morning coffee on an off-day, and those blueberries ended up being excellent on a dessert slice of cheesecake :tup:

Oh man that lemonade :drool:
Have you tried them? It was my first time trying it and surprisingly enough that shit had me all smiley?? My mom asked me what was up because I looked like I was in on an inside joke but couldn't tell anybody and wanted to laugh? :lol: The lemonade itself was pretty tasty when chilled! These are the kinds of medical edibles that I love!

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Have you tried them? It was my first time trying it and surprisingly enough that shit had me all smiley?? My mom asked me what was up because I looked like I was in on an inside joke but couldn't tell anybody and wanted to laugh? :lol: The lemonade itself was pretty tasty when chilled! These are the kinds of medical edibles that I love!

I've not seen them in Colorado yet, mostly it's just infused sodas. I love love love edibles, nearly as much as my oil =)

Top Bottom