My Stash

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
In always on lookout nor gorilla glue. That and Bruce Bsnner are two strains in dying to try.

Some buckle head around me has GG but it's a high propensity to be short or I'll be robbed so I'll pass til it finds its way to me.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Space Candy

OJ0T1GZ.jpg

Hello @turk ... I've had some Surf's Up from SPARC in the past. Very nice. I also have a rolling tray like yours which I got at The Green Cross several years ago ;-)

archangelz001,
Reactions: turk

hinglemccringleberry

Right now i have the following and i feel like ive got too much stuff at once lol:

LA Confidential
Bubblegum
Grapefruit Romulan
Sour Cookies, almost gone
Just finished a sample of Pink Fig

i usually get 8ths. Im down to a few G's of the LAC and GR but Im still set for awhile.

In always on lookout for gorilla glue. That and Bruce Bsnner are two strains in dying to try.

maybe im weird but i had GG and it was good stuff, but not that memorable to me. i could have gotten more the other day but passed on it. i feel the same way about OG and Platinum kush. Ill gladly take it if theres nothing else, but it just wasnt as memorable to me as other stuff ive tried, like Blue Dream, White Dream, Pink Fig, and this Bubblegum i have right now is AWESOME. i think i just prefer hybrids to heavy indicas.

Last edited:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Finally figured out how to take good bud pictures in my new house, my lighting is much less conducive and the flash kind of kills the detail but these look good.

Skywalker from awhile back. Saved most of it for rainy days!! Love this.

ayYq1pK.jpg

Lemon Kush!! This stuff smells and tastes soooo lemony. Good! Doesn't destroy me either!! Fat squishy nugs.

4N4g1sT.jpg

This stuff is I believe Dreadlock? Guy kinda screwed up names but I think that's what this is. Smells really sour almost? Good bud gets me really high. I don't like the taste all that much

wp6tuzW.jpg

Girl Scout cookies!! Always have wanted to try. I tried some in Mighty and tasted pretty good and I got wrecked but I can't give proper opinion til I EVO it. Smells amazing tho.

ZmH1z3h.jpg

Finally, this stuff is called Blood Diamond OG? Very limited info on it online. I really really like this. It gets you to a great place without overdoing it. It tastes really good too and hard to describe almost a lil minty? Little hard dense nugs too. It smells like the Ocean. That's what it reminds me of and I love the ocean lol so it's just really stuff I've been digging.

9DsSkZO.jpg

What a time to be alive!

What do you guys consider a "Kush" taste? Saw online some people describing the tastes of different strains as having that "Classic Kush taste"".....what does this mean IYO? Are they just spewing weed myths? I was trying to think of types I've had that said that and IMO I would say it's like "sweet earth" lol what a description I know but that really is best way for me to describe the taste/smell I'm thinking of

Cheers as always!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Girl Scout cookies!!
I really really little hard dense nugs too. It smells like the Ocean.

What a time to be alive!

Cheers as always!
MAZGJAp.png

I agree with you!
"What a time to be alive"!!
The EVO, LOG or JOINT GSC is great!
GSC is my reading strain sometimes!
My friends roll it!
I can only vape? (picky about flavor now)?

Some strain's I can only handle at night with my night clothes on!

Kind regards,

SHINY ROBOT

https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/girl-scout-cookie

Last edited:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I have some WW from MONTHS ago, save it for rainy days.

I'm really guilty of that! I have like 6/7 month old nuggets (WW, Sensi Star, California Dream) stashed away, mhmmmmm golden trichs :)

But, today is a new day!

I haven' tried any of these yet, but I will soon :)

Pineapple Kush

TU0o4ZW.jpg

Purple Dragon (this stuff looks much better than the picture, guess the darker buds is harder to show the trichs)

Hj53Ahh.jpg

Strawberry Cough

zkikpJH.jpg

Unknown

c5kSiJO.jpg

Happy Saturday!

Top Bottom