My Stash

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Please, my fellow FC members, understand what I'm about to say comes from a PROHIBITION STATE and with great love and respect for each of you when I say...

large.png

Last edited:

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Chemdog cut I've been dialing in for a couple years. I will wait for another couple good rounds with my current ideas to consider it "dialed" though.

Never worked with an auto before, might be something fun for the horizon. Grow talk over though. :)

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
This strain I've been waiting to come by. I saw it today so I bought what they had left 14 grams. Our medical cannabis laws are changing in WA. I'm stocking up. This is called Candyland a saliva dominate hybrid - it's Granddaddy Purp and Platinum Cookies. Watch for this one. It should be a good day time strain.

HighSeasSailor

Everybody else is doing it, why not me?

Little nug of Gorilla Glue. I was only able to secure 2g of the simian sensation but the name is plainly well earned, it smells incredibly funky, and it glued me straight to the couch for the Game of Thrones season finale.

5UMEVYb.jpg

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
This strain I've been waiting to come by. I saw it today so I bought what they had left 14 grams. Our medical cannabis laws are changing in WA. I'm stocking up. This is called Candyland a saliva dominate hybrid - it's Granddaddy Purp and Platinum Cookies. Watch for this one. It should be a good day time strain.

Does it smell like watermelon? I only ask cause my buddy just showed me some of this today....I couldn't get any, not enough $ and he was saving me some Sour Lemon the last few days, so had to get that. But I'm thinking of trying to grab some later in the week :) anyways, this bud looked relatively similar, and smelled just like watermelon jolly ranchers! I was impressed! Had I checked this thread I'd of grabbed some!

Last week, I got some more Obama Kush.......honestly was a bit surprised at first because it is not nearly as purple.....I put it to the VXH test!! I also had one choice nugget in its own Jyarz as it was my favorite bud I've gotten, opened it up, took a big whiff......waited a minute, opened my sack, took a big whiff......identical in smell! And was identical in vape! I love the berry taste of that stuff and it gives me such a nice high.

uEXDrAt.jpg

And this Sour Lemon is the bomb!! He told me "Sour Lemon" and I was like...that sounds made up :lol: all lemons are sour? Trust pay off though because man this is like a new favorite!!! I need something a bit higher in indica...but not TOO much indica unless I'm going to sleep :D I took a few rips, have a nice good head high, but my body is nice and relaxed too. It's definitely a "headier" high, but there is enough body that I very much enjoy it and is different then the usual batches.......he seems to lean heavy Indica. Kinda reminds me of the TrainWreck in a sense, a nice functional body high

2Q1qIhc.jpg

x6noZAP.jpg

Taste is awesome!! Can't say it enough. Like tarty fruits, its definitely more "sour" than "lemon" IMO in terms of flavor, but that isn't a bad thing! It tastes like lemon too , but there was like a whole big tarty fruit burst!

Cheers all!

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
My stash is totally homegrown(outdoor only) except some nice compressed kief I buy sometimes but lately I got from a friend (a 78 years old grandma!) some grams of netherlands indoor weed (she didn't know the strain...), really nice looking bud but...no smell...and no taste and even clouds production and effects was really low. We were both agree about the difference with my stash.

I was already suspected outdoor carry more terpènes than indoor (from a 5 years old belgium experience with indoor white widow), what do you think? Is it a grower mistake?

grokit

well-worn member
My stash is totally homegrown(outdoor only) except some nice compressed kief I buy sometimes but lately I got from a friend (a 78 years old grandma!) some grams of netherlands indoor weed (she didn't know the strain...), really nice looking bud but...no smell...and no taste and even clouds production and effects was really low. We were both agree about the difference with my stash.

I was already suspected outdoor carry more terpènes than indoor (from a 5 years old belgium experience with indoor white widow), what do you think? Is it a grower mistake?
Could be a lot of things, including the type of strain; I would guess improper storage/spoilage.
:shrug:

Top Bottom