My Stash

MinnBobber

I am loving everything i got for the holidays! I got a zip of girl scout cookies, Cinderella 99, jedi kush, headband, blue dream, lemon kush and lemon skunk. My favorite being the GSC.
Geez, you must have been very good for Santa to reward you like that.
Jealous in Minnesota :)

MinnBobber,

throwawaytre3s

t1tyrRj.jpg

For once I don't actually know the strain, I've been finding out regularly lately. It looks really dry, and not very dense, partially because it is. I picked up an quarter. It's not very dense, it breaks apart super easily, but it's really strong. It's a WICKED potent indica. My friend also picked up a quarter and got a much nicer looking sativa. He must have run out.

Edit: here's a better pic
Yg9cG9Mh.jpg

Last edited:

ean

Happy to post these pics, best batch ive gotten yet!

Forgot this strain, will update when I figure it out.
FI9Iu2H.jpg

Bubba Kush x Monster Cookies
Rhfn8rM.jpg

The White X StarDawg
ahDYShN.jpg

Forgot this one as well sorry
147uLXB.jpg

EDIT: Fixed pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Last edited:

horst

horsed
RpqBfRH.jpg

Stash for 2016 is finally complete, this little collection needs to get me through the year. Really excited to try everything out, so far I only tasted four out of the thirteen gems.
Never been a hash lover in the past because the art of smoking was never my kind of thing. But since I tried some standard maroccan hash in the crafty last year I was overwhelmed by the fresh and minty flavour and that changed my perspective on it. So this year is dedicated to the hashes from dark to bright and hard to soft, but the green looks and smells also very promising. :love:

Let the good times roll :cool:

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
:drool:
Happy to post these pics, best batch ive gotten yet!

Forgot this strain, will update when I figure it out.
Bubba Kush x Monster Cookies
The White X StarDawg
Forgot this one as well sorry

EDIT: Fixed pictures for your viewing pleasure.
I wish you could share those strains with me.:drool:

Vapetrees,

Ozyzj

Here's a bud of Pretty Lights. It is allegedly a hybrid of NL #5 and Belladonna. It is a stony indica dominant hybrid that smells like a blend of pine and tropical fruit.

uK98Fn2.jpg

I'm pretty amateurish when it comes to closeup phone pics. With the second pic I used a flashlight to try and capture this strain's "prettiness".

btn89eF.jpg

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I too would love some tips (iphone 6?) to get really great bud shots, but these aren't horrible. I gotta say, you guys all got some lovely stuff! Makes me feel good too, cause my stuff isn't too shabby!

All photos are flashless, then flash.

This stuff is about 2 months old, don't know the name. I have roughly 2-3 grams of it left. That is not mold either, its a stem lol.
TrVrjmr.jpg

E3QCKfY.jpg

This stuff here, is my most recent pickup I got a few weeks back. Still have a whole ounce, as I've been going through the above. It's pretty good, similar looking (not identical but kinda hard to tell by photo) but definitely tastes different.

86PrxWv.jpg

AafbqOz.jpg

So, I was set for awhile. But then my buddy hit me up today, I always tell him not to bother less he gets something special and he told me he got some "Obama Kush" lol. He has names for his stuff time to time, I don't tend to pay it mind, but yeah, this stuff is off the chain and not common amongst my parts. He saved me a half. It vapes great, tastes great, super potent.

kp4oWy0.jpg

miNEZRP.jpg

bH7PL6J.jpg

I also have this, which has been largely untouched as I was finishing up the remnants of the last bit. I've come to learn it is considered, "snap" wax, as opposed to "shatter". It's not bad, tastes different though, I like the shatter more. It doesn't taste awful by any means, but maybe the shatter I had was just really good and I was spoiled? I'm not sure, it could just not be purged as well but I don't think that's the case.

ms7pbXo.jpg

qOgIPHU.jpg

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I haven't posted in a while!

Cherry Pie

vxxxAFb.jpg

32ph6TK.jpg

I don't remember what's what with these as I never wrote them all down! I know for sure there's Blue Shark (1:1 THC:CBD!), SFV OG Kush, LA Confidential, Alien OG. The sugar was was GSC and the greenish rosin under it was from Gorilla Glue #4 kief. I wasn't paying enough attention :razz: and pressed it too long and it pulled chlorophyll :| still pretty tasty and it was only what's pictured, I paid more attention afterwards. I also didn't take pictures of a handful of other strains.

39AdaVl.jpg

TPEOxRz.jpg

JuTAy20.jpg

mYTKevF.jpg

X4GPmBu.jpg

Fq0BXFr.jpg

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Happy Valentine's Day. Yesterday I was at the med. farmers cannabis market and bought some medibles The hearts are marshmallows that I will use in my hot cocoa. They are made with kief. The candy is malted milk balls - Nasty Jacks. The whole bag is 100mg THC - they are 10mg per ball. I also bought a little bit of this and that far as bud strains are concerned - 7 different strains.

Last edited:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Wow, I love Malted Milk Balls just legitimately....can only imagine medicated one! Bet you that would make for an awesome shake..

I combined everything last night and started my Valentines Day off right!

SCWPRHh.jpg

Dr3r8qI.jpg

Half a gram of nugget. .3-.4 of that wax (didn't weigh it prior, was end of a small silicon) wrapped the silicon in a heating pad to get it all melted, and then rolled it in the bottom of my grinder. Threw the entire thing in the Herbalaire and vaped it at 400 for 50 minutes :drool: destroyed. Tasted awesome for the first half hour too, then it stopped but the vape kept a coming!

Not all of it, but, should I save this AVB??? (I joke)
XjyYSqg.jpg

A1

GRAPE GOD
This stuff tastes soooo good in the solo. Very aromatic. It packs a punch, both in the head & the couch. Helps me out with my nerve pain. First time I've ever had this strain, I'd give it a 4 out of 5 fan leaf rating ;-}

zor

http://imgur.com/a/2wphK
Hit the new dispensary that just opened in MA. Got a variety of flower strains to test out. A couple of sativa's, indica's, and a hybrid + im trying out a vape cart for the first time. Man it feels good to purchase my meds legally now.

Ah you went to NETA? I just got back from my first visit! I should retake my pics to match your format but ithe grape ape is making my face all tingly and it feels like I have been writing this post for an eternity....wish me luck in linking pics

wmfGG9G.jpg

0H52iGm.jpg

VMZkjEe.jpg

kSh7QSg.jpg

FOqiSlK.jpg

OOclHuw.jpg

CarolKing

Some Purple Kush that I'm getting ready to grind. It taste similar to GrapeApe where you can really taste the grape flavor. Bought this at a organic medical cannabis farmers market. $8 a gram.

Here's some Snoops Dream which is a hybrid half master kush and half blue dream. A nice strain for day - this was also $8 a gram

Last edited:

OOBubblesOO

Over-User of gifs
Picked up a half gram of some caviar and it has been treating me so right sprinkled over various bowls over the past 3 days.

Great flavors out of the LSV with an intense high.

Bubs :tup:

Modnote: Back to back posts merged

Also grabbed a couple grams of some Banana Kush earlier today. :leaf:

20151023_103532.jpg

20151023_103511.jpg

Dank

Bubs :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:

CarolKing

Here's a great night time strain, all Indica - Northern Lights. A good one for sleep and pain. A nice big nugget.

This is Alaskian Thunderfuck - it's an Indica. Whenever I see it I always pick some up. I don't always come across it. It's a heavy hitter. This strain was $10 a gram. I bought 10 grams.

Last edited:

A1

Ah you went to NETA? I just got back from my first visit! I should retake my pics to match your format but ithe grape ape is making my face all tingly and it feels like I have been writing this post for an eternity....wish me luck in linking pics

wmfGG9G.jpg

0H52iGm.jpg

VMZkjEe.jpg

kSh7QSg.jpg

FOqiSlK.jpg

OOclHuw.jpg
Nice! I just picked up a lil of that ape, looking forward to it. Here's a few pics of my latest strain hunt.

7eUGThXh.jpg

qt9A2Yoh.jpg

6csuwlIh.jpg

Top Bottom