• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

My secret to THC E-Cig PG-Liquid... Potent, Effective, Cheap, Easy!!!

Caligula

Maximus
Have been using the Organalabs CO2 oil and it works great in a Gentleman's nano cart. Better results than the sapphire cart so far. Has anyone added e-juice to this oil? The taste is not great and I wondered if a few drops of zero nic juice might help it and help to mask the slight weed odor. Any recommended brands if so? Should it be pure PG to mix in?

I hear the proprietary Liquidizer brand "electric juice" (or whatever) works very well. Only product i know of made specifically to add to MJ concentrates for this specific reason.

No idea about taste or odor though.

Space Case

I hear the proprietary Liquidizer brand "electric juice" (or whatever) works very well. Only product i know of made specifically to add to MJ concentrates for this specific reason.

No idea about taste or odor though.
that sounds perfect. I am sure they are thinking just like me
img_1621.jpg

hmmmmmm....maybe it has no flavor though. I don't need to thin it as much as mask a bit

anyone ever try these eureka vapor refills? supposedly co2 extracted? in a syringe I saw at the dispensary.
large_Eureka_Prefills.jpg

I guess you refill these with the syringe

I like the look of the liquidizer system. I like the idea of takin2g my own bho and thin it out

Compared to e-juices the Liquidizer formula doesn't leave a nasty aftertaste ... that is if using .5ml to make your own EJuice. With 1ml I can taste the

Are you or has anyone done this with straight bho and the Liquidizer juice? I am wondering what might be the proportions. Does it need to cook?

Last edited:
Space Case,

Grow Goddess

Oil Snob
Space Case: Those look like C4 clearomizers.

I use syringes to refill mine. Well actually I refill mine with a propylene glycol USP bottle. The one I spoke of on page one. RSO (Concentrated Cannabis Oil) mixed with PG USP. Gently warm the RSO and mix in the PG USP. I prefer high quality RSO for vaping.

e-cannabisoil9-14-13081.jpg

SVD with iClear30
E-Cannabis6-5-13009.jpg

I prefer the iClear16 dual coil, rebuildable vs. the C4. I also prefer the eGo C Twist 650 mAh VV batteries. Then you can tune the voltage (temperature) to your vaporizing preference.

JustaCruzin

Bravo.

Hopefully someone with some chemistry knowledge like Fulvic could help find a different medium that doesn't result in separation at room temperature, but still excites the polyfill enough to help atomise the actives. But yeah, even if it takes a few years you've just made a lot of people very, very happy :D

Here's what ya gotta do! Might be a little more involved than what most people are willing to put in but...first step is to "winterize" your product. Heat 1:2 oil to ethanol alchohol and mix together keeping temps below 100f. Then stick in the freezer for 48 hours, this should separate the fats and waxes from your cannabinoids leaving you with a thinner oil. We filter this through a coffee filter leaving the the fats behind, Now you need to get rid of that alcohol which we do by using a rotovap but you could just allow it to evap off under a little double boil heat but will take awhile. This leaves you with a more pure oil to work with which won't clog your pen. Now to keep your oil from separating from the pg/VG you are going to have to use a high speed homogenizer which breaks the cell walls and then it won't separate.

MaryjaneBogart

Hi all,

First time poster... Let me start by saying I have been lurking these forums, among others, for a long time trying to perfect the concept of using a standard E-Cig as a delivery method for THC. I have tried and failed many times, to finally figure out the secret. I am returning the knowledge I have gained with my concept on the best way to achieve this.

I have a "Riva 510" e-cig. There are many just like it. I use it for nicotine mainly. It consists of 2 parts. Battery and tankomizer. The tank I use is called a "CE4+". Highly recommended for nic use. When I want to vape THC, I just unscrew the tankomizer and screw on my THC "cartomizer". The solution I fill the carts with is PG based mixed with CO2 Oil. I vape 3-5 hits and I am blown away high. This is perfect for traveling, stealth, and medicating in areas where legally you could not before.

Note: I believe USP Kosher PG (Propylene Glycol) to be safe to vape. If you are not comfortable, do your own research. I might post links to things explaining why it is safe later. Also, I am not trying to start a debate on PG based vapes vs. pure oil style vapes. I find this method to be FAR more convenient and less messy than pure oil carts. I will also post product links later if needed.

You Need:
Riva 510 Battery - $20
Smoktech Dual Coil Low Resistance (1.5ohm) XL Cartomizers - 5 for $15
Charger - $10
CO2 (BHO would work too) hash oil
USP Kosher PG - $10 for a BIG bottle
Syringes for injecting the solution into the carts - $5
Heat surface or temp. controlled flat grill
Glass cup, Shot glasses, or chemistry tubes for mixing.

• I have experimented with different ratio's of PG : oil and I have found that 2:1 works very well. I heat the flat grill to 250-300 degrees F. I put a gram of oil into the shot glass, and put the shot glass into a slightly larger glass cup with some water. Similar to a double boil method, but without boiling. That cup goes on the flat grill. The water is displaced and comes up about halfway on the shot glass. The heat melts the hash oil to a nice amber sticky thick goo.

• I measure the PG (in this case I would try 1.5-2 mL) and mix it into the shot glass with the oil. Keep an eye on it and mix it for 15-30 min, until its completely blended. You don't want the mixture to bubble. If you are worried about heat, I place another cup filled with water on the heat, with a candy thermometer reading temperature. It usually stays around 150 deg.

• I suck up the solution with a syringe, and carefully inject it into the carts. You can use a dropper and drop the solution onto the polyfill in the carts too. You must do this while the solution is hot, because once it cools, the oil seems to separate from the PG. Once its in the polyfill, this no longer matters.

The carts hold 1.3-1.6 mL of liquid. Usually lasts anywhere from 100-200 good hits, can last for weeks of mild use before drying out. 2-3 hits and I'm medicated. I love it! I have not had any problems with the atty in the cart getting clogged, or leaking. I have been doing this for months with success!

I am trying to find a way to make the solution stay mixed even when cooled, and use it in the tankomizer. I am also testing other carts to find the best one to use. I have tried supplementing 20% of the PG with VG, to increase vapor production. It seems to work. I would like to try adding a flavoring while the solution is heating. Perhaps peppermint, to mask the oil smell and increase the stealth.

I couldn't really find this information in one place anywhere, so I thought I would share the whole picture. I encourage you to try, and report your results. If you have further information that will help direct my trials and errors, please post! I would like for this idea to take off!

Happy Vaping!
I have to say, this has got to be the best info yet. I have been searching high and low all over the internet for this, finally somebody knows something. I would also like to add, Even though I have failed numerous times trying to keep the honey oil a liquid, I managed to separate the Everclear, mixing it with the Propylene glycol, creating something like a tincture, seems to work best in my Protank. It does get you high for along time and you can also reuse the wax again.

MaryjaneBogart,
Reactions: Caligula

Cobra313

Hi Guys,

Newbie here. I have a Gravity thunderbolt. How hard is it to use this for THC? Just wondering.

Cobra313,

Dmrp15boy

Wow this works.. I mad some rso hash oil, mixed it with pg, filled up a cartomizer and damn it works... 5 hits and I'm in the clouds. Another bonus to this is there is hardly any smell. It smells like weed for sure but all you had to do is open the bedroom or car window for about 2 seconds and the smell is undetectable. Only problem is one of my boys was using it, dropped it and it busted the cartomizer causing me to lose all of the contents... We only got 20 highs out of it... Just wondering how many highs can you get out of these things if 5 hits gets me high?? I'm really curious to know for when I make more in a week or two.

Dmrp15boy

So will this work well with an ISO extraction?
Yes it will... At least it should.. Idk what I've done wrong but I made some oil with an oz of bud and I mixed the oil up with my pg oil and for some reason they aren't working... I get like a slight buzzy feeling but no matter how much I suck on it I can't get high... Very disappointed... An ounce down the drain....

So will this work well with an ISO extraction?
Domt get me wrong tho it can work. The first batch I made was wicked.. :rockon::uhh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dmrp15boy,

no lab student

hi everyone im new here and new to vaporizers. I got mine today and was at work and had this amazing thought, what if I could extract thc into this thing..............WOW I thought. so I searched for and come across this :))))))) huge smiles all round I think.
now would somebody please explain exactly how to do this as simply as possible for me please id be greatly appreciative :) I can get my hands on cannabis oil. what else will I need to buy to make the finished product? I have glasses etc and pan for heating but im having trouble understanding all you guys pg vg iso etc lol I don what they all mean.

thanks so much to anyone who can help me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

happy vaping

no lab student,

Grow Goddess

Oil Snob
hi everyone im new here and new to vaporizers. I got mine today and was at work and had this amazing thought, what if I could extract thc into this thing..............WOW I thought. so I searched for and come across this :))))))) huge smiles all round I think.
now would somebody please explain exactly how to do this as simply as possible for me please id be greatly appreciative :) I can get my hands on cannabis oil. what else will I need to buy to make the finished product? I have glasses etc and pan for heating but im having trouble understanding all you guys pg vg iso etc lol I don what they all mean.

thanks so much to anyone who can help me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

happy vaping

Just some Propylene Glycol USP medical/food grade (PG USP) and a way to lightly warm your concentrate and stir in the PG USP. The better the oil, the better the e-cannabis comes out.

By far my favorite clearomizer to use is an innokin iClear 30b with a variable voltage / variable wattage MOD like the SVD. Just need to hold and store the unit sideways to eliminate potential leakage.

2clicker

Observer
Here's what ya gotta do! Might be a little more involved than what most people are willing to put in but...first step is to "winterize" your product. Heat 1:2 oil to ethanol alchohol and mix together keeping temps below 100f. Then stick in the freezer for 48 hours, this should separate the fats and waxes from your cannabinoids leaving you with a thinner oil. We filter this through a coffee filter leaving the the fats behind, Now you need to get rid of that alcohol which we do by using a rotovap but you could just allow it to evap off under a little double boil heat but will take awhile. This leaves you with a more pure oil to work with which won't clog your pen. Now to keep your oil from separating from the pg/VG you are going to have to use a high speed homogenizer which breaks the cell walls and then it won't separate.

nice post. a few thoughts though.

no need to use any heat to dissolve the oil in ethanol. the heat will certainly speed it up, but i like to avoid heat when at all possible.

adding a fan to the evap process will greatly reduce evap time.

finally as suggested earlier on this page, i would recommend using Liquidizers "EJmix". no need to homogenize. just heat and mix. it will not separate.

i do like your tech tho with the homogenizer. good stuff.

arrr

So i have read many forums looking for answer and a lot of people say just mix RSO with PG USP and put it in a clearomizer and vape. You do not have to heat the oil or anything. I do not have access to RSO but i do have access to BHO. Can anyone confirm if BHO will mix with PG USP enough to use a clearomizer (similar to the iclear30 above). Thanks.

Edit: @Grow Goddess could you suggest a way to warm the BHO? This is what i am thinking:

1) put 1 gram of BHO in a jar.
2) boil water in a pot.
3) place jar w/ BHO in pot of boiling water
4) wait for BHO to get warm and runny.
5) mix 2 ml of PG in slowly (add more if needed).
6) keep boiling water for 5 min.
7) remove jar from boiling water
8) profit with liquid cannabis oil that can be used with e-cig tanks.

Last edited:

dirtdig420

its a life style. you got or you dont.
Im new to this site. But had to join this thread.
Ive been takeing my bho an mixing it with the normal PG oil from smoke shops. I heat the pg in a Double boil style . With the oil in a glass dish, mixed drink glass an put that in water an heat the water to almost boil. Just before the water boils I mix in my bho an watch it making sure it doesnt get to hot. It mixes nice. Then I cool it load it an smoke it. Im stilll playing with different amounts.
I put it in a hold bottle an it had a lil water left in it . When I put the warm oil in there I noticed it . It was to late.(I was to medicated) I shook it it seem to mix. I loaded it in my e-pen cartridge . It smokes fine maybe better. It was a tinny amoumt .its good tho. Im not sure if its bad Or good but its staying mixed an smokeing good.
Any thoughts or coments would be cool.
Im gona try some old school acetone clean evaporated Hash oil. Purged an purged more. Im gonna fuse it with Pg oil. An see what happens ill let you all know.

dirtdig420,
Reactions: 2clicker

2clicker

Observer
could you suggest a way to warm the BHO? This is what i am thinking:

2) boil water in a pot.

warm the PG n the jar before adding the oil. otherwise the oil will stick to the bottom of the jar making it harder to dissolve.

2clicker,
Reactions: arrr

arrr

warm the PG n the jar before adding the oil. otherwise the oil will stick to the bottom of the jar making it harder to dissolve.

Thanks 2clicker, I have two questions do you think my 2 ml of PG to 1 g of BHO is a good ratio? Also how long do you think it should take for the BHO to mix with the PG in the jar (5 min?)?

Edit: also i was wondering if any B&M stores have PG for sale or if i have to order it online. Can you suggest a vendor?

Last edited:

dirtdig420

[uote="arrr, post: 537185, member: 12295"]Thanks 2clicker, I have thats questions do you think my 2 ml of PG to 1 g of BHO is a good ratio? Also how long do you think it should take for the BHO to mix with the PG in the jar (5 min?)?

Edit: also i was wondering if any B&M stores have PG for sale or if i have to order it online. Can you suggest a vendor?[/quote]

I get my PG oil from my local vape shop or head shop. I get flavored PG oil it taste Soo good. I have peach right now . It has a hint of BHO taste but thats what makes it good.
That ratio should be good . Im finding out that you can make it with more BHO than you think. Its realy trial an error. The BHO infuses so good. It takes like 5min for the bho to melt it takes a lil bit for it to mix all the way. Just watch it an use you best judgment. If you heat it to long the BHO will Loose its priorities. The tricomes will be damaged.
Im getting ready to make a new batch with what we call here , pheonix tears. Its old school hash oil. Past down from my Pops to me. Its a family recipe the cleanest ive ever seen. Ill post an update on how it came out.
Good luck Arrr. Hope I helped you out.

dirtdig420,
Reactions: arrr

2clicker

Observer
Thanks 2clicker, I have two questions do you think my 2 ml of PG to 1 g of BHO is a good ratio? Also how long do you think it should take for the BHO to mix with the PG in the jar (5 min?)?

Edit: also i was wondering if any B&M stores have PG for sale or if i have to order it online. Can you suggest a vendor?

well my advice comes from my experience with "EJmix" by Liquidizer. its a blend of PG specifically designed for mixing with cannabis.

regarding your ratio. that all depends on how potent you want it. if you want something that will get you there in 1-2 hits then do a 1:1 ratio. if you want something that you can puff on for minutes at a time to get where you wanna go then your 2:1 PG to oil ratio is probably good. i personally use a 1:1 ratio with EJmix. others use even less mix with very potent results. EJmixes with oil within 2-5 mins depending on the temp you are using to warm it.

as for where to get the PG... i would stick with a reputable online vendor in the US. i dont use reg PG myself so i cant really help other than that.

arrr

Thanks for the advise guys. I vape with e-cigs and i use alien visions boba's bounty e-liquid. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried just taking some e-liquid and mixing this with bho?

@2clicker EJmix looks good. Placing an order soon.

Last edited:
arrr,

dirtdig420

Im gonna have to looke in to that EJmix. That sounds like good stuff. I Just use the normal e-cig oil (pg oil). The kind that evry smoke shop sells . The bho mixes goood With it. It also gives it flovor an hides the smell. I like the taste of bho tho, so im gona have to try that EJmix . Im just letting you know what works for me but every one is different.

dirtdig420,

smatchimo55

Hey guys, im reporting in from another part of this forum. I got started here looking for a good E-Nail set up in pen form. got that down and then sought to extend my supply while at work and make it a no fuss no muss thing, and just got all my quirks worked out tonight: http://imgur.com/uagm76P

I am using Ejmix and have finally figured it out. I do the same method as op, except instead of regular PG just use EJ mix and am slightly more generous with my concentrate because the taste is kinda weird... Gives it a sweet taste to me. So if it was going to be sweet, thought i should leave some room and buy some different 0 nic 50/50 flavors and have now decided on a few that seem to do the trick. (blue voodoo and berry appealin to name my favs so far, ecto cooler worked but meh)

While effectively fixing my flavor gripe of diluted concentrates, it also fixes my viscosity, and Ejmix makes sure to keep things nice and non-sedimentary, if you heated everything correctly. find some cheap pyrex on ebay as well as some syringes, you wont be sorry. dont think you can do this with drippers and needle nose bottles. trust!

I am going to just add a little bit of pure VG to my heated mixture next time, see how that turns out, i have some Loranns flavors i need to use up

Does this work well? i find that my solids usually heat up pretty easy, but they are usually winterized. i was afraid that id cook my pg for some reason

Last edited:

2clicker

Observer
Does this work well? i find that my solids usually heat up pretty easy, but they are usually winterized. i was afraid that id cook my pg for some reason

absolutely. the first time i heated the oil first and then the carrier liquid and it took much longer to mix than when done in the opposite order. im always mixing shatter with ejmix. the shatter tends to stick to the glass when heated. im using very low heat.

2clicker,

Grow Goddess

Oil Snob
So i have read many forums looking for answer and a lot of people say just mix RSO with PG USP and put it in a clearomizer and vape. You do not have to heat the oil or anything. I do not have access to RSO but i do have access to BHO. Can anyone confirm if BHO will mix with PG USP enough to use a clearomizer (similar to the iclear30 above). Thanks.

Edit: @Grow Goddess could you suggest a way to warm the BHO? This is what i am thinking:

2) boil water in a pot.

I suppose that would work. I just simply use a small metal measuring cup and set it on a coffee mug warmer for a bit until the oil, shatter, QWISO, or whatever melts. I quickly add some PG USP, remove from heat and stir it. I usually just stir it with the tip of a 1CC syringe. I will put it back onto the mug warmer and give it another stir around. I think it helps sucking it up into the syringe and squirting it back into the cup or pan a few times. I give it the least amount of heat that I can. I like the coffee mug warmer because I can quickly and easily remove it from the heat. I am just talking seconds to minutes depending upon the amount of oil you are mixing. I like to do it a couple of times to be sure it is infused.

Top Bottom