My secret to THC E-Cig PG-Liquid... Potent, Effective, Cheap, Easy!!!

420ms3

im liking the puff majic but i bought 2 bottles of their classic off the bat, which will probably last me quite awhile, and im wanting to experiment with flavors.. whats the best way to go about this? should i mix a stronger ratio and then add other flavored vape juice?

420ms3,

Gazan114

A lot of posts here while I was on vacation, or should I say vapecation since I was high as F the whole time:nod:. Good to see so many peeps playing with the liquid vapes. Im not the wordy poster type at all but will toss some comments out for what its worth.

Pens & Power- Fixed voltage is good, variable is better. So regular EGo style is fine but I like to be able to turn it up some. I just get a little higher I think but careful not to overpower your liquid. If you do you get a burnt taste. A couple members have said if they turn it up they get higher but the taste goes down hill. I agree but think its because you are vaping more liquid per hit and not because it works better at high temps. I adjust power for taste.

Tanks- Still swear by the K1. 1.6 ohm in my pens and I got a Aspire ESP 30w before vaca and like a 1.8 in that better. I have been using the k1 for almost 6 months and not 1 leak. That's sells me on it right there. And I use a fresh coil every fill.

Liquids- Still a Majic supporter. I just like it. Their flavors rock. Only haven't liked the Philly. Its easy to mix. Their staff is awesome and helpful. Their shipping is fast. But if you read through here you can tell I like their shit.

I was actually excited to see a new product on the market with the vaperextract, not because I was looking for a change but I guess more because it shows vaping liquids are here to stay. But when I tried to research the product I really think it is a scam. All the reviews online are from Monday which is also the day that the website went live. I could be wrong but... Sorry, not talking shit but Im just saying I would rather trust experts. The EJ guys got their start in the extraction biz and the Majic guys have been supplying mixed liquids to medical patients for years. Im good on the guys that didn't exist anywhere before last Monday.

You never know until you try it out, i'm just the guy letting you know that there is something out there. never tried magic should try it out just so i say i can lol

BTW, just being a smart ass so sorry if your feelings get hurt. doesn't amazon have buyer guarantee?

http://www.amazon.com/Vapeur-Extrac...qid=1432933229&sr=8-1&keywords=Vapeur+Extract

http://www.amazon.com/s?marketplace...U5F34M35&merchant=AR9WDU5F34M35&redirect=true

from your search did you see that it was on amazon? i didn't know amazon supported products that were scams.

If you were just saying that it was a scam because you didn't know what else to say, then here's the proof imo that it isn't, maybe change your mind, you still can believe what ever you want.

:)

Last edited:
Gazan114,

fogvalley

Dark vaper
@420ms3 i use ej. Mix 3:1 and start with .3-.5 of 50/50 0nic stuff from freebies in the mail. Depends on the flavor I might go as high as 1 ml. Stronger smelling juice use less, not strong smelly juice use bit more, haven't tried majic yet but plan too. I'm using a delta 2 on a ego one 1100 battery. This is a good combo for me. An 1/8 will fill this tank 1.5 times roughly at above ratio, I don't alway yeild a gram but my mix is the same and quite good. I tried rda but it seems ej doesn't like to wick unfortunately. I think tanks are the best way. But refuse to run an 1/8 and not fill my tank. I do qwet extraction 6 hours or so in the freezer double filtered air evaped. 3min wash. My seconds will leave my tank nasty looking, will winterize longer help this?

fogvalley,

Gazan114

@420ms3 i use ej. Mix 3:1 and start with .3-.5 of 50/50 0nic stuff from freebies in the mail. Depends on the flavor I might go as high as 1 ml. Stronger smelling juice use less, not strong smelly juice use bit more, haven't tried majic yet but plan too. I'm using a delta 2 on a ego one 1100 battery. This is a good combo for me. An 1/8 will fill this tank 1.5 times roughly at above ratio, I don't alway yeild a gram but my mix is the same and quite good. I tried rda but it seems ej doesn't like to wick unfortunately. I think tanks are the best way. But refuse to run an 1/8 and not fill my tank. I do qwet extraction 6 hours or so in the freezer double filtered air evaped. 3min wash. My seconds will leave my tank nasty looking, will winterize longer help this?

Winterizing will get all the crap out of the concentrate. win vs non win and win will be clear. nonwin usually has stuff bundled up together i don't know how to exactly explain it.

Gazan114,

Gazan114

Ok so how long should I be?
depends on how you do it.

My Technique
When i win, i usually do it for a merely 30 minutes, but i use ethonal. I KNOW WHAT A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL SAY, "thats impossible, you are BSing, blah blah blah" i win just to get the clear color and MOST of the lipids and such out of there.

then use a coffee filter after most of the lipids have separated.

(Edit)
I ususally have more concentrate than ethonol

The correct way for most...

24 hour time frame
put extract into cup with ethonal, (how much really depends on you, the best way is when you have more ethonal than extract maybe a 2 to 1 ratio or 1 to 1)
let it sit in freezer for 24 hours, you will see all the lipids separate.

then take out strain with coffee filter

Gazan114,

StheDubya

im liking the puff majic but i bought 2 bottles of their classic off the bat, which will probably last me quite awhile, and im wanting to experiment with flavors.. whats the best way to go about this? should i mix a stronger ratio and then add other flavored vape juice?
Out all of my ecig mixing stuff would say LorAnn Oils work good at like 1 maybe 2 %. Don't go too heavy it will get gross. Or just sell the second bottle to a buddy and order a flavor. haha

Garzan114 - No hurt feelings here man, no worries at all. I guess scam was a bit harsh. Maybe I will order a bottle on Amazon some day and check it out. Who knows. But BTW, Amazon doesn't really support any product. Its like a fixed price ebay. Anyone can sell stuff there pretty easily.

fogvalley

Dark vaper
My next run I'm going to try for more flavor and less ej. I mix 3:1 and average the 1. I have junky whole gram scales no decimal. And some 1.7 and 4.5 weights so I can get within .2-3 I think. Anyways for an 1/8 I pretty much am going to add 3ml of ej and upto 1ml of 0nic 50/50 flavor of choice. Has anyone done something similar but say add 1:1 and 2-3 ml of any flavor juice? I am deffenitly going to try this, if my wejuice can taste exactly like a shomrock shake and not a blah version I'll be super duper happy.

fogvalley,

1hicat

Is there need for decarbing. or are we getting hot enough to activate everything?

Using some EJMix and a little Blue Cheese shatter.

Thanks.

1hicat,

Baz

Not sure if any UK members are interested but I found EJMix being sold in the here at a decent price, just ordered 50ml for £25.

http://www.ivapour-elixir.co.uk/pg-vg-liquid/liquidizer-ejmix.html

Concentrates are more difficult to get hold of but I'm looking forward to trying this. I'm an ex cigarette smoker but have been a bit of an e-cig enthusiast for a while now so I've got lots of kit to play around with. Currently using a Sigelei 150W box mod with a HorizonTech Arctic tank (0.2ohm BTDC) - can throw massive clouds with this thing. Also done a bit of coil building myself (got an Kayfun V4 clone by Infinite and a few others) and mixed a few of my own liquids.

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
Not sure if any UK members are interested but I found EJMix being sold in the here at a decent price, just ordered 50ml for £25.

http://www.ivapour-elixir.co.uk/pg-vg-liquid/liquidizer-ejmix.html

Concentrates are more difficult to get hold of but I'm looking forward to trying this. I'm an ex cigarette smoker but have been a bit of an e-cig enthusiast for a while now so I've got lots of kit to play around with. Currently using a Sigelei 150W box mod with a HorizonTech Arctic tank (0.2ohm BTDC) - can throw massive clouds with this thing. Also done a bit of coil building myself (got an Kayfun V4 clone by Infinite and a few others) and mixed a few of my own liquids.

Nice one thanks, i ended up ordering peg400 from ebay.. cheaper than the ejmix, gonna see how that pans out?

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I learn so much from these forums. Thank you all for sharing your knowledge. I'm a complete noobie to do-it-yourself-ecig/clearo-stealth-pens. I, too, got some EJmix and made a solution: 1 gram shatter to 1 ml (35 drops) of EJ. It may be a little strong: it makes me cough a bit. I notice some folks use a ratio of " 3:1 ". Is that 3 parts EJ to 1 gram concentrate? While I want a healthy hit, I don't exactly need to see stars every time. Thanks.

fogvalley

Dark vaper
Ya 3:1 is ej to gram. That is pretty damn good IMO. But I do it so I can fill my massive delta 2 tank. I want ~4 ml from a gram or close to it. I run my own and don't always get a gram. Do you use a vape normally? @macbill if no then the cough will go away. I can take humongous hits and pretty much never cough. But others that use my mod often cough, but I vape nic or wejuice all day so I'm used to it.

fogvalley,
Reactions: macbill

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I normally vape, but I like the idea of being able to appear vaping e-juice. Straight concentrate hits using a KISS cart can drive me into fits of coughing: thinning it down is just the grain of knowledge I need. Thanks!

macbill,

VapourHaze

Well the results are in ... and it works :) A big thankyou to everyone who posted in this thread.

So i started with 10g of really avg bud, i made 1.2g of qwiso. As i was just testing the waters i used only 0.2g of qwiso and mixed with .2ml of peg 400 heating it in a shot glass. It dissolved after 5 mins stirring (the qwiso was quite solid) i then put in .6ml of pg. And voila just under a 1ml of 1:4 mj ejuice. The potency i find is great so far not looking to get crushed with 2 puffs! .. need to experiment more.

Im using a nautilus mini with an istick mini. Sweet little small setup perfect for stealth. Im running it at around 4.4 v. The taste is much better than expected. It tastes hashy / oily with a slight chemical sweetness from the pg and peg400. I have some menthol and watermelon concentrated flavours to experiment with later. I also bought some d-limonene for future experiments.

This is gonna be game changer for me in a legally repressed country :) Once again thanks everyone .. will keep you all updated with my findings.

fogvalley

Dark vaper
Ok so I ran an 1/8th got approx 1 gram. Qwet. I changed up my mix this time focusing on flavor. I used 1:1ish ej:wax then added 2ml of 50/50 flavor. I ended up with a very tasty just as potable juice. However it is cloudy, it wicks better and tastes better but can be cleaner I think. Ordered some 70/30 pg strong to try again next week. I am hoping that will end up just as tasty and not so cloudy. I still mixed it 3:1 just used more flavor and less ej, I'm getting somewhere with this I hope. I also hope this will solve the dripper wicking issues I have had, but my delta 2 works great with stock coils, I also ordered a temp control mod and the delta 2 has ni and ti coils coming out soon. Everything I have seen shows temp control devices use less juice which will be a huge win IMO. I have a friend who finally wanted some after hitting mine for a couple weeks now. He filled a joyetech ecom high res pen style. It didn't work well, stole his wife's little pen same thing. I have played with different devices and keep going back to my delta 2 for wejuice. I don't like this tank with nicotine though. If the temp control is what I hope this will be sweet.
Don't travel with a full tank! I filled my tank before a trip to Colorado for graduation and when I got there it was almost empty. The change in pressure made my tank piss and me pissed.

This stuff burns a little different regular ejuice and with that the first couple times have a learning curve and Murphy will be hanging around on the first couple trips you take.

If you can't tell I love this form of vaping and will never look back. Has anyone mixed up a big bottle30ml+ and it sits for a month or 2? How does it hold up? Or should I mix up 1/8 to fill my tank each time?

VapourHaze

Ok so I ran an 1/8th got approx 1 gram. Qwet. I changed up my mix this time focusing on flavor. I used 1:1ish ej:wax then added 2ml of 50/50 flavor. I ended up with a very tasty just as potable juice. However it is cloudy, it wicks better and tastes better but can be cleaner I think. Ordered some 70/30 pg strong to try again next week. I am hoping that will end up just as tasty and not so cloudy. I still mixed it 3:1 just used more flavor and less ej, I'm getting somewhere with this I hope. I also hope this will solve the dripper wicking issues I have had, but my delta 2 works great with stock coils, I also ordered a temp control mod and the delta 2 has ni and ti coils coming out soon. Everything I have seen shows temp control devices use less juice which will be a huge win IMO. I have a friend who finally wanted some after hitting mine for a couple weeks now. He filled a joyetech ecom high res pen style. It didn't work well, stole his wife's little pen same thing. I have played with different devices and keep going back to my delta 2 for wejuice. I don't like this tank with nicotine though. If the temp control is what I hope this will be sweet.
Don't travel with a full tank! I filled my tank before a trip to Colorado for graduation and when I got there it was almost empty. The change in pressure made my tank piss and me pissed.

This stuff burns a little different regular ejuice and with that the first couple times have a learning curve and Murphy will be hanging around on the first couple trips you take.

If you can't tell I love this form of vaping and will never look back. Has anyone mixed up a big bottle30ml+ and it sits for a month or 2? How does it hold up? Or should I mix up 1/8 to fill my tank each time?

What flavour are you using? How does it affect the taste and smell of the oil?

VapourHaze,

fogvalley

Dark vaper
Smell is not really effected still smells like weedish for a minute. This last run was by far the most flavorful. As in almost all flavor not much weed/ej which is what I'm going for, I don't mind straight mix but flavor is cool to me. I have used in 50/50 0 nic sweet tea, apple pie, ice cream. Apple pie goes well with weed. I ordered some shamrock shake that will be here by my next run, but it is 70pg/30. I have not tried flavor concentrates just normal ejuice for me...one of my buddies has tried the dispencery pre filled pens and says my normal runs taste the same and loves my flavor runs.

Gazan114

Don't mean to be a broken record. You know that with vapeur you have an assortment of flavors along with 0 cloudiness right?

I don't understand why you would go through this much trouble and time. they are practically the same price..

IMO people can never get used to change, especially if something is better... you know i should do a video on this.

Gazan114,

fogvalley

Dark vaper
Um an assosrtment is not the same as endless possibilities. What are you even talking about I take 1-2 syringes of flavored ejuice to mix in with my juice that I'm already making. No extra trouble or time. How many flavors they got? How many runs have you played with flavor and your vapeur? How many flavors have you tried? What pg/vg % or consentrate flavors? Your post tells me nothing except your goto is magical which we gathered from earlier. I have ej that I paid for plenty of free 0 50/50 flavors freebies I have been using. I'm trying to fine tune my process for how I like, and keeping a sorta log in this thread so anyone who comes along later might benifet. If it is better and more then you says so it will be third on my list. Puff majic will be next. I could get a consentrated flavor but I have been in b&m where they mix their own juice and I don't like any of the flavors near as much. I want to order something I like, so my juice tastes like it. if by work you simply mean the learning curve.....someone has to do it!

Baz

Um an assosrtment is not the same as endless possibilities. What are you even talking about I take 1-2 syringes of flavored ejuice to mix in with my juice that I'm already making. No extra trouble or time. How many flavors they got? How many runs have you played with flavor and your vapeur? How many flavors have you tried? What pg/vg % or consentrate flavors? Your post tells me nothing except your goto is magical which we gathered from earlier. I have ej that I paid for plenty of free 0 50/50 flavors freebies I have been using. I'm trying to fine tune my process for how I like, and keeping a sorta log in this thread so anyone who comes along later might benifet. If it is better and more then you says so it will be third on my list. Puff majic will be next. I could get a consentrated flavor but I have been in b&m where they mix their own juice and I don't like any of the flavors near as much. I want to order something I like, so my juice tastes like it. if by work you simply mean the learning curve.....someone has to do it!

I've got some Capella flavour concentrates that I've used a few times for normal e-liquid and they're pretty damn tasty, will be trying them out and letting you guys know eventually! I usually prefer having a slightly higher VG ratio (either 60/40 or 70/30) as I enjoy the clouds, it gives a smoother hit and you can still have very good flavour, so I might experiment with mixing in a bit of VG too.

Baz,

fogvalley

Dark vaper
That's what we need more folks experimenting so we get this down perfect. Wejuice that taste just like ejuice

fogvalley,
Top Bottom