My most efficient abv recipe

Good recipe?

• Total voters

lamedroid

lamert
So I've read and tried many abv recipes and fucked about with coconut oil, vg tinctures, firecrackers, vodka, peanutbutter-chocolate bonbons and probably some more I forgot. Sometimes eating the abv too after processing like in the bonbon.

On forehand I really liked the idea of a vg tincture and just dropping some in your lemonade. The results were very dissatisfying.

Making coconut or cow abvbutter, fire crackers, they all worked fine enough but the thing that now works most efficiently for me, meaning that I can already feel it (daily vaper) with as little as 1 gram abv is:

MILK

I put on some full fat milk on the stove, in a small can that I use to foam the milk for my coffee. Just a small amount, like 50-100 ml or so.
Add the abv, add some coconut oil, about as big as a sugar cube, add some oldskool dutch cocoa powder and lecithin powder (not sure how much, experiment with it, at least a teaspoon I guess if its pure lecithin, the stuff is healthy btw, but it's also a binder so you don't want to put too much)
Then I mix it up for about a minute or so with this little electric whisker for foaming milk.

The lecithin powder in my experience is worth it every time you medicate orally. Haven't mixed it with vg though, that seems like it would be messy.

So usually I try to not let the milk boil, or just slightly, but today I forgot about it and it was just not boiling over. Supposedly it got too hot, but I strained it, added some honey and enjoyed my hot coco with a nutty abv flavour, quite enjoyable too.

After that I had a big breakfast and when I was finished I could already feel MaryJane slowly warming me up.

My abv is evenly colored and pretty brown I think because of my DaBuddha, great vape! I don't have a lot of reference material besides the VaporGenie I own, and a Volcano and MFLB I've tried. But I love my DBV!!!

But nxt month I'll have a Grashopper!!!

Happy cooking all and thanks for all the usefull advice from all of you!

*back to lurking

Last edited:

420engineer

back in the day, when all we had was soap bar, we'd make cups of milky coffee with some in it, and I always wondered how crappy old 'bar could mess us up so much. I guess it was the milk :)

420engineer,
Reactions: Derrrpp

killick

But I like it!
Coconut milk works great as well, for the non-dairy people out there.

Edit - just make sure it doesn't say 'fat free' on the label...

Last edited:

MinnBobber

The lecithin powder in my experience is worth it every time you medicate orally.

So do you feel like WITHOUT the lecithin powder the effects are less?

Do big grocery stores sell it or health supplement stores?? Or Amazon?

MinnBobber,
Reactions: killick

sickmanfraud

Y

You can definitely buy lecethin on Amazon, I did!

sickmanfraud,

phooka

1 cup water, 1/2 butter.
1 oz ABV
simmer on low 15 minutes
pour through cheesecloth/strainer into jar. wait for ABV to cool, squeeze out excess
repeat if desired
allow butter and water to reach room temp, notice separation
refrigerate, allow butter to harden.
poke 2 holes in butter, one on each sides, like you are opening old juice can.
pour out and discard water
make some toast :)

This process eliminates alot of the nasties in the ABV so your butter comes out cleaner. this process incidentally will make salted butter unsalted

lamedroid

lamert

Check out this information about lecithin:

http://forum.grasscity.com/incredib...s-uv-glowing-hash-candy-canna-bombs-more.html

To me it makes sense and I think it makes a difference but that could be psychosomatic too, who the fuck knows.

I'll try your method soon phooka, very easy as well. Curious about the efficiency.

phooka

I also like mixing abv with Olive oil and cinnamon in a double boiler on low for a while and strain that.

so nice to coat your body in, as well as eat with some honey on toast :)

Popcorn Lung

I just tried something similar to you're recipe. I left out the lecithin though. I also made it into a shake by adding a couple of bananas additional milk and a small amount of oj.

1/2 cup milk Whole milk
2 tbsp Real peanut butter
1 tbsp Virgin coconut oil
1 tbsp abv

Heated everything up in a pan just below simmering point for a few minutes while I stirred. Than put it in my blender along with the remaining ingredients.

I normally do this same shake with Select protein (chocolate) but didn't have anymore. It didn't matter this was much more fun =)

I sat down and drank my shake and began vaping a very small amount of herb from my pax2. After the first hour I began feeling a mild body high.

Second hour came around and my mild body high was really starting to pick up.

Between the third and fourth hour I began peaking.

This lasted for well passed six hours. It was 12am by than and I was completely spent. I could barely hold my eyes open by that point.

Fun time! This had all the same qualities as brownies that were made from fresh herb...with a few exceptions

First this was strictly a body high. Also the effects came at a very slow rate gradually leading up to the peak. It almost seemed like it continued to build right up to the point where it knocked me out for good which was 6 hrs in.

I definitely did not need to vape all night after the first initial time. A+ recipe thanks for this! I'll continue to experiment with it...Maybe next time I'll add ice cream =D

LBsEveryday

Hmm got to try this soon, this is gonna fit nicely somewhere being my new post workout shake.. (Once I need one lol)
Pop some omega 3's with a couple cod liver oils and little GABA and it's off to a recover full sleep.

Top Bottom