My first cold/flu since F'ing Combustion

So since I've fuckedcombustion %100% back in March2017, I hadn't gotten sick once, until this past week... i finally got what was going around. and so here's what i noticed... the severity & duration of the cold/flu was dramatically decreased. Where it used to take me a few weeks to "feel better", it only took a few days. The cold started in the throat, went to sinuses then to chest. I got the cough and it was bad, BUT not nearly the way it used to feel when my lungs were full of tar. I could actually handle the coughing and still had air to breath. No black gunk! No sharp pains in the chest! no weezing! and I VAPED the whole way through :) Stay calm & Vape on!!!!

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
^^ My family love QI, especially my older son. Pure Greatness. ^^

I believe schools are germ factories and children and teachers are the carrier agents. Disgusting infiltrators to make society weak. I can say this with certainty, having kids and being married to a teacher. Science.

Also from QI, I believe, maybe not: One of the most germ-laden surfaces, even more than public toilets, are the buttons on a lift. That was only one of a list of common things that are filthy and it made my skin crawl. I quit tobacco & smoking cannabis for my health and in the end it'll be some 7 yo kid I don't even know that kills me.

In summary, to reduce the likelihood of colds, viruses, and winter bugs and to generally ease our minds, I propose the following:

1) All infants, toddlers and pre-school aged children are to be only permitted outdoors if healthy and bathed in germ-killing antiseptic gel.

2) To quarantine all school-aged children and a sufficient amount of public servants to cope with their numbers. If this includes my wife, well then maybe she should have bought me a NewVape FlowerPot.

3) Avoid touching anything in public that could have conceivably been touched by someone else. Conveniently, this includes other humans as a "personal space bubble" is to be maintained at all times.

Alexis

Guys I am a MEGA germophobic due to a massively underperforming immune system resulting in very frequent infections- virus and bacteria mostly. I have had at least 2 infections in both of my lungs EVERY SINGLE DAY since 2005, and as many as 6 at a time in each lung, including flu and bacterial pneumonia simultaneously (and the rest)!

My susceptibility to new infection is SO high, especially this exact time of year- already suffering with a fresh bastard virus straight in my lungs, throat etc, after recently clearing a shit ton of other infection, and suffering to do so.

I have been extremely OCD about not touching anything anywhere that could be germy unless I have to. I always carry soap and water with me. I go into shops, grab my shit, dont touch any of my posessions if I can help it-until I have washed my hands either in store or outside.

I also wash my hands as soon as I unpack shopping at home. Visitors to my house, especially friends, are asked to wash their hands on arrival and aren't allowed to touch anything until done so.

Call me extreme, but can you blame me? One little virus and my lungs are immediately full of infection again, which is much more severe for me due to abnormal respiratory issues.

These are just a few measures. Touching door handles, card machines, lift buttons, money etc etc is playing with fire for me. So one simple trick I employ now is to use a small black plastic dog poop bag as a glove to open any door handle, push a trolley etc.

I simply turnnit inside out and tie it loosely and pocket it between shops. And eventually use as a dog poop bag or just dispose/recycle.

So easy (more than gloves, where it will be harder to contain all germs on the outside only ams remove and replace etc), so cheap and a very worthy measure.

A better solution will always be a strong functioning immue system, Im working on it but it ain't easy in such a catch 22 situation.

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
@Alexis,
Your condition sounds very extreme and miserable! Wow... just wow. :(
I am hoping that the new FlowerPot you ordered will help you with your condition... I know that my FP has helped me immensely, and is undoubtably the best money I've ever spent this lifetime! That's no joke. :D
Get better, my friend... good times are happening in the vape world! :)

Alexis

@Alexis,
Your condition sounds very extreme and miserable! Wow... just wow. :(
I am hoping that the new FlowerPot you ordered will help you with your condition... I know that my FP has helped me immensely, and is undoubtably the best money I've ever spent this lifetime! That's no joke. :D
Get better, my friend... good times are happening in the vape world! :)
Thanks man I really appreciate that and your presence and advice on all things here!:tup:
Yeah it's been a crazy life since I was 25. Up until then it didn't even occur to me that something I ingest could cause me harm- thought I was incincible, then suddenly I bacame allergic, or mega reactive to virtually everything that entered my body.

Flipped my world upsdie down ever since. I didn't even know Lyme Disease from a 2004 tick bite was behind it, until 2 years ago. The actual infection itself is gone now, but the conditionnis the result of the infection- basically a dysregulation of the immune and nervous system. That is the best way I understand to describe Lyme Disease.

I love my weed and do suffer with extra allergy symptoms to vaporize, but I still have to suffer symptoms just to eat, and for my sanity at least, cannabis is quite "essential" too.;)

I am seriously lookong forward to the Flowerpot. I bought and sold the Herbo Ti earlier this year because at the time I couldn't be comfortable managing my allergy symptoms (which is a 24/7 task even if I just have plain food and water- all I do have in fact, plus MJ! )

But I tried the Ti again recently and got ob much better, I was looking at getting another, or the Glass Symphony....

But my heart, and my head actually, were screaming "FLOWERPOT"!

So very excited. My hope is to introduce others to it and have some fun that way. I wanted a showstopper. And as @psychonaut rightly says, so many variables to play with to tailor the vapor. Thanks very much man for sharing some useful insight on that- pretty much how Im kind of picturing it actually, Im up for trying everything out.

I have only to gain here- if the FP doesn't work for me, being comfortable managing my symptoms etc... then it doesn't and life carries on , but I will give it EVERY shot and plenty of time... and if it DOES work out as I wish, then I gain a Flowerpot in my life!

Anyway thanks both of you guys for so many things and always the best advice. Ehnjoy rest of your Sunday- vapor for me now then dinner -baked potato and sweet potato, broccoli, olives and steak mince, olive oil and spices- yum,starving!:drool:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Not to derail but @Alexis thank you for sharing that, I have wondered what kicked off all your highly reactive allergies and susceptibility to infections. Sounds like a personal hell to be constantly under threat, and on guard. I was Superman at 19 as well until I got this wasting disease and a year later was given a month to live. Had to do loads of steroids and toxic stuff and afterwards was left with a few extra degenerative conditions and a completely changed outlook & gratitude for life and little things. A compromised immune system was one thing, though nothing so bad as yours with the life-threatening infections and allergies from Lyme Disease. I still get paranoid in public during flu season, just so many people spreading germs around even with all the PSAs. I can't imagine how you cope with all you do and still remain such a positive presence round here. You're one of the good guys in a green cowboy hat.

I really hope the NVFP will work for you. I believe the materials used and the way one can clean every nook and crevice is sooo beneficial for users like us with various underlying health conditions. Even where the magic is made is certified I believe. I'm looking forward to your new kit almost as if it were mine, because all your mates here wishing and hoping the Showerhead is the device that can work with your reality and be one less thing with a side-effect. I expect I'll be reading your odes of love to the FlowerPot soon enough. Take it easy FlowerPot Family, and here's hoping everyone has a Mellow Monday to kick off the week!

pxl_jockey,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

Not to derail but @Alexis thank you for sharing that, I have wondered what kicked off all your highly reactive allergies and susceptibility to infections. Sounds like a personal hell to be constantly under threat, and on guard. I was Superman at 19 as well until I got this wasting disease and a year later was given a month to live. Had to do loads of steroids and toxic stuff and afterwards was left with a few extra degenerative conditions and a completely changed outlook & gratitude for life and little things. A compromised immune system was one thing, though nothing so bad as yours with the life-threatening infections and allergies from Lyme Disease. I still get paranoid in public during flu season, just so many people spreading germs around even with all the PSAs. I can't imagine how you cope with all you do and still remain such a positive presence round here. You're one of the good guys in a green cowboy hat.

I really hope the NVFP will work for you. I believe the materials used and the way one can clean every nook and crevice is sooo beneficial for users like us with various underlying health conditions. Even where the magic is made is certified I believe. I'm looking forward to your new kit almost as if it were mine, because all your mates here wishing and hoping the Showerhead is the device that can work with your reality and be one less thing with a side-effect. I expect I'll be reading your odes of love to the FlowerPot soon enough. Take it easy FlowerPot Family, and here's hoping everyone has a Mellow Monday to kick off the week!
Thanks man your words mean a lot because I know they come from the heart and are full of wisdom and insight. I'm sure we can defintely relate to each other on the resilience we have had to acquire to keep going. Well done to you on that! I was amazed actually to learn of your own hardships from the positive energy you put out there.

I am still very lucky, I am in a very healhty body, with damages, but mainly just "misbehaving".

If I can put it right, or at least half right, then I go to Heaven from Hell like that! So that is what Im working on, it's going to take time but we just have to keep on don't we?

So your support means a lot man, stay strong and up yourself and have a cool week!:tup:

Top Bottom