My dream vape wish list, closest thing available?

MykieLikesit

I wish someone made a home cordless vape . like the minivap but better .. Want a big 1g bowl with a built in stirring solution like iv seen on a few vapes .. And 1 hour batter (at least) , full convention... I don't mind if its on the bigger side.. Full glass air path would be nice and possibly a halogen bulb heat source like the herbalizer .. That's my dream vape.. Also full confection of course.. As of now I'm going with the mv1 ghost.. It doesn't have my large bowl size but it does have removable bowls so you can load a few to have on stand by

MykieLikesit,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I think you should look into what venus vaporizers can offer,both the Appollo and the classic Venus got updated. ! http://www.venusvaporizer.com/shop/
Venus vaporizer has returned as a new version. Venus special edition is a venue with latest improvements .optimized for 50w. 25s warm up. Superboost. Herbsense. Adjustable boost.
Venus Vaporizer Special Edition 50W

Limited special edition version of the legendary Venus Vaporizer.
It is now equipped with the 4th Generation heating element with nearly 60W of maximum power available.
HerbSense technology to preserve the taste of the herbs
Adjustable Boost power
SuperBoost mode
under one hour recharge time
Sony Lifepo4 cells
compared to the regular Venus, the biggest change is the speed. instead of 2+ minutes, this one takes barely over 20 seconds, thanks to the higher power and reduced mass of the heating element.
Also it is now possible to adjust the unit more, as we have added the Boost power adjustment.
Super Boost allows to release all of the power available in the heating element
And the LED under the glass dome is now active during the sessions all the time, not only when boosting.

The end result is the finest vaporizer we have produced.

Last edited:

7thFloorVapes

Company Rep
I wish someone made a home cordless vape . like the minivap but better .. Want a big 1g bowl with a built in stirring solution like iv seen on a few vapes .. And 1 hour batter (at least) , full convention... I don't mind if its on the bigger side.. Full glass air path would be nice and possibly a halogen bulb heat source like the herbalizer .. That's my dream vape.. Also full confection of course.. As of now I'm going with the mv1 ghost.. It doesn't have my large bowl size but it does have removable bowls so you can load a few to have on stand by

AH, MY FRIEND! We think we can grant this wish!! Have you ever herd of the SideKick vaporizer from 7th Floor?
Why you should consider:
1) Built-in stir stick, Made out of a tigers claw. (its made of stainless steel)
2) Interchangeable batteries. Each set lasts about 30-min.
3) The chamber holds a 1/4 gram. More than that? :mental: It can be reloaded, several times. With ease.
4) Uses dry herbs or concentrate.:rockon:
5) Almost full glass air path, add a bubbler for some romance.
I could go on, and on.....

Pro tip: Put a dab of concentrate on the end of the stir stick and then load the chamber with dry herbs. Many of us around the office do this, and its the best way I have personally found to consume on the go. And I never have to re-load it. :drool:

bjm@7thfloorvapes I would love to chat!!

Abysmal Vapor

imho if a convection vape needs stirring it's poor engineering and not full convection
Well i think that is up to the user :).. I like to vape whole or crumbled buds. so i do stir.. I hate the way grinders smash the resin heads,and collect hash on them,so i guess an auto-stir is still a cool feature.

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Used2use

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
i don't have a grinder ;) (the 'hash' u get out is nothing compared to real screened trics) don't wanna destroy the peace of the resin forrest too :) - i like to fill s&b capsules with pure calyxes, but still no need to stirr or recrumble it imo bc most of the goodies are on the surface resin layer. vapman is the only vape i have that benefits from crumbling fine but thats due to how conduction works...
only traditional hash needs recrumbling, but that can't be done with stirring

Abysmal Vapor

i don't have a grinder ;) (the 'hash' u get out is nothing compared to real screened trics) don't wanna destroy the peace of the resin forrest too :) - i like to fill s&b capsules with pure calyxes, but still no need to stirr or recrumble it imo bc most of the goodies are on the surface resin layer. vapman is the only vape i have that benefits from crumbling fine but thats due to how conduction works...
only traditional hash needs recrumbling, but that can't be done with stirring
I am glad that we agree on the whole trichome thing.
IME experience only hybrid vapes dont require stirring and also tiny 360-baking chambers .But pure convection vapes do require some stirring if you want to get it all out of whole buds.
I have the TUBO and you can load direct in the glass joint for pure convection, or in a cap (like you do in a mighty capsule). Imo when loading in the capsule there gets conduction involved,when the screen is heated and conducts heat on the herb almost in every dimension ,which gets combined with convection ,therefore you get more extraction.
Anyway this is going a bit off topic already,no need to further get into this,just wanted to point this out. :)

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
to stay a bit on topic :) - yes, 100% convection is impossible - but for optimal convection effect it is important that the temperature difference (gradient) between the flow at the middle of the bowl and the edges is minimal (eg that changes by glass wandings heating up) the 15 year old cano design is still one of the best convection units imo

stinkytofus

besides bowl size and cordless, u might want to pick up an evo, lol

stinkytofus,
Top Bottom