My 360 for an Iolite...

??????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

honorface

vape weed; eat yogurt
So I have a friends who wants to trade me his iolite for my xbox... I really want an all electric vape or a controllable butane vape(lotus/gnome). Am I losing out on this deal or should I go for it?

honorface,

treeman

I've never used an iolite (so I'm maybe not best to answer this) but I've heard few good things. Apparently they are really quite prone to breakage. From what I've heard I reckon you'd be better off looking into other options.

treeman,
Reactions: Kaptan

SD_haze

Iolites can become messed up internally over time from improper use. For that reason I would never buy a used iolite unless the owner was extremely proficient in properly filling butane devices **from the first day he got it.**

Most people aren't, unless it was their 2nd, 3rd, etc iolite.

SD_haze,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Although some iolites have problems an iolite that works well is pretty sweat imho. Check out the last 20 pages of the iolite thread while you use your friends to see what you think, if you like it make the trade.
...................................................................:2c:..........................................................................

RUDE BOY,

SD_haze

@honorface

Just FYI:
A used iolite in good condition will "ignite" with 1-2 clicks.
Plenty of iolites in bad condition take many clicks to ignite. Sometimes 7+

SD_haze,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So I have a friends who wants to trade me his iolite for my xbox... I really want an all electric vape or a controllable butane vape(lotus/gnome). Am I losing out on this deal or should I go for it?
Your SOLO is fine.
Get a plug in at some point.

Sounds like a messed up deal?

ataxian,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom