MVT 2

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
Is anyone having trouble seeing the pics? A friend said he couldn't see the pics and got the dreaded IMG tag instead of pretty pictures. some of the pics don't show on my phone but on a pc I see it all.
Anyone else having issues?
Will post new pics later today and announce a sale of beta units.
The zebra wood warped and the glue joint came apart, total disaster. They were so pretty.

Last edited:
mistvaporizer,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
So this is what zebra wood looks like
9Rcn1l9.jpg

That is just with a quick wipe down with mineral oil, no wax sanding or polishing. The dark strip is a piece of ebony. The weird background is the patio table's tablecloth because I wanted to take the pic in daylight.

Can't see image on my Nook which is a Samsung and Android system I think. But just now when I went to reply on my Nook, the images appeared to me in my reply. Really can't explain that!

Now, on my laptop, after having added the extension that was recommended, everything seems to be fine with images.

Last edited:

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
The coco bolo MVT2 is coming along, all ready to start assembly
u3JBeq9.jpg

There are four of these and I'm keeping one for myself. Not sure what the price will be on these but I'm going to do some bocote units for betas.
Turns out after 15 years of working with coco bolo I'm finally allergic to the dust. I've been itching and have rashes around my neck and on my forearms. Chances are I won't make any more of these.
The vape will have an all maple/glass/SS air path so there is no problem there with allergies, it is just the dust.
Prettiest vape I've ever seen, but I am jaded.

Vaporware

Looks very nice! Being on the waiting list for one similar style of vape and having just passed up my chance on another waiting list, I wasn’t really considering buying an MVT 2 right now...that one’s pretty tempting though! :clap:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The coco bolo MVT2 is coming along, all ready to start assembly
u3JBeq9.jpg

There are four of these and I'm keeping one for myself. Not sure what the price will be on these but I'm going to do some bocote units for betas.
Turns out after 15 years of working with coco bolo I'm finally allergic to the dust. I've been itching and have rashes around my neck and on my forearms. Chances are I won't make any more of these.
The vape will have an all maple/glass/SS air path so there is no problem there with allergies, it is just the dust.
Prettiest vape I've ever seen, but I am jaded.

So fucking beautiful, worth the pain lol

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
I think the new batch of bocote/blood wood is even nicer than the ill fated zebra wood.
yP5gHuN.jpg

This is right off the planer no oil or wax, they are going to be amazing.

Definite improvement on color combo! ;)

Maybe try a little ergonomic shaping on one of those a' la'?
577.jpg

Last edited:

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
Maybe try a little ergonomic shaping on one of those a' la'?
I actually like that mod, he sent me pics. Scares me when someone goes there though, the vibration from engraving and sanding could break a contact on the circuit board. Then it is repair time :doh:
The MVT2 is a bit narrower so not as much room for the trim about the button.

mistvaporizer,

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
I actually like that mod, he sent me pics. Scares me when someone goes there though, the vibration from engraving and sanding could break a contact on the circuit board. Then it is repair time :doh:

Ahh...good to know. But you could always carve one before the board and other fragiles are installed, right? I mean, if you were so inclined. :clap::clap::clap:

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
@Fat Freddy yes all variety of modification is fair game prior to assembly. Actually in talks with a local artist who might do mods so we would co ordinate the process.
Looking for a good standard wood combination, i think bocote/blood wood is high on the list.

mistvaporizer,
Reactions: Fat Freddy

RelaxedNow

Let the VAS grab ya!
ojLjviV.jpg
wQA8gR5.jpg

WHJujBQ.jpg
ctDm48h.jpg

Putting these up in the store around noon tomorrow. Pre order sale of $140, there will be 4-6 available.

Very tempting. It'd definitely be a VAS purchase, but I'll be considering it. Anybody care to guess the odds of being one of the lucky people who hit the store at the right moment?

RelaxedNow

Gave in to the urge and snagged one. Hopefully, I’ll like the function even better than the original, considering the design enhancements. Worst case, it’s still a good unit, and looks great.

There’ll be only one more lucky person, as of Noon, Pacific time.

ZC

With almost no research done on this vape except knowing which vapes it often gets compared to, I took the plunge. They look too good to pass up!

Which is a big step, the thing that kept me uninterested in the other mistvape models was always the aesthetics. No hesitation here though, this looks great.

I think I got the last one?

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
@ZC yes you got the last one.
Thanks to every one who jumped in, you won't be disappointed.
I went with a carb hole you control by covering with your pinky, it's in the base. Using a relatively hot coil but with the heat shield it is even heating and no charring unless you really push it

@Fat Freddy I'll try to do a video next week and show the abv and the stem contents a couple times during a session.

Last edited:

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
@ZC yes you got the last one.
Thanks to every one who jumped in, you won't be disappointed.
I went with a carb hole you control by covering with your pinky, it's in the base. Using a relatively hot coil but with the heat shield it is even heating and no charring unless you really push it

Looking forward to hearing how well the "heat shield" works!

HerbieVonVapster

Let the VAS grab ya!
ojLjviV.jpg
wQA8gR5.jpg

WHJujBQ.jpg
ctDm48h.jpg

Putting these up in the store around noon tomorrow. Pre order sale of $140, there will be 4-6 available.

Wow super nice. I missed this post being over in upcoming vaporizers area. I'm debating on selling my spare milaana and go for one these.

Kinda a silly goal but would love to have a collection with all the current wooden vapes. Getting close to it.

RelaxedNow

Wow super nice. I missed this post being over in upcoming vaporizers area. I'm debating on selling my spare milaana and go for one these.

Kinda a silly goal but would love to have a collection with all the current wooden vapes. Getting close to it.

@HerbieVonVapster I'm not super objective here but that sounds like a great idea to me :)

Let’s see...I now have a MVT, a Tubo, a Tubo Dual, a Nomad, and have ordered the MVT2. Yeah, I’m working on a small collection of wood vapes. My wife insists I buy a display case for them.

I’ve passed on a couple of popular ones. Just haven’t been able to get past certain customer service attitude issues. I might have to get over that. :)

Top Bottom