Music from the mid 60's to late 70's (when creative genius reigned..)

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
Whole albums? 3 in 1 is where it's at......

As a 14 yr old teen in '79 hearing this blew my mind, been on my playlist ever since...

This is the album that introduced me to the legend that is FZ...

As a 19-year-old I had third row center for the Joe's Garage tour! :)

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
A couple of my old favorites...hard to choose. Have been feeling a bit nostalgic, myself, lately.

"Suzanne"

;) "Amoreena"

:2c: This may be clearer? Younger folks remember their first times, too, but they were later. :)

Amoreena is one of the great songs and one of my personal faves. I remember exactly where I was when I first heard "Where To Now St. Peter" on the radio. It had just been released and I knew that this guy was going to be big.

Amoreena Demo. Oh this is great.

Last edited:

Ricardo

Ireland early 70s....the Eagles led Zeppelin and Horslips of course.
Dude, I spent my youth at Horslips gigs :D I was going to post this very clip (or maybe Dearg Doom) but thought it was too niche! Horslips was the only group that took it to the people. Rory played Dublin, Cork & Belfast most years and there was always some sort of scene in Dublin, but if you lived down the country there was only pub bands, showbands and HORSLIPS! I saw them dozens of times - they were awesome live :D:whip:

BD9

I don't think these guys are what @lwien had in mind when he started this thread, but anyway, here's Canada's Led Zeppelin.
These guys bring back memories of smoking joints and drinking Little Kings Ale. A great rock band that's been around since the late sixties.

April Wine - Roller

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
I know your name is Rita.......

The whole concert....

I firmly believed that I didn't need anyone but me
I sincerely thought I was so complete
Look how wrong you can be....

And then there's Derek.......

Top Bottom