Music from the mid 60's to late 70's (when creative genius reigned..)

needalift

Got this in the mail this morning
VetzDhD.jpg

Morty

Happy to be alive & well this beautiful rainy Sunday. Not wasting my time thinking about what I don't have, but grateful for all the wonderful things & people that surround my existence.

Everyone needs a little Motown in their life!

@Used2use Krautrock is the shiz-nitty-BOMB!!! Neu! is one of my favourites. Enjoy them over Kraftwerk.

Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE getting lifted to this! Great wake & vake song!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krautrock

@Hogni My German cloud chucking friend, you into Krautrock ?

Last edited:

Gigsabits53

I absolutely loved the music of my youth. I was a teenager in the mid-seventies. Bands I still listen to today, because you know, it's really, really good. Pink Floyd, the Stones, Rush, Led Zeppelin, etc. I think the 60's-70's was the greatest era of music. Maybe it's because I was young then, and youth is good, who knows? :)

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
^^^^ the lead guitarist for Jefferson Airplane is Jorma Kaukonen. He now has a music camp called "Fur Peace". I've taken a few courses from Jorma's Winter Guitar camps: this year it's in
Sanibel Island, FL https://www.furpeaceranch.com/

He is a natural-born teacher. It was what he was doing in Santa Clara, CA when his friend, Jack Cassidy, asked him to be in the band they were forming. Patient as can be. He treats all with respect.

Last edited:

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
Oh Jimmy...............
"Led Zeppelin at the Seattle Center Coliseum on March 21, 1975 Brand new soundboard of the concert, first released on the internet on August 1st Being that this is a very significant upload, I simply had to exclude Stairway to Heaven. It may end up getting copyright blocked anyway, but Stairway was too big a chance to take. 0:13 Rock and Roll 3:55 Sick Again 10:38 Over the Hills and Far Away 19:20 In My Time of Dying 32:17 The Song Remains the Same 37:36 The Rain Song 46:47 Kashmir 57:17 No Quarter 1:24:51 Since I've Been Loving You 1:34:19 Trampled Under Foot 1:44:40 Moby Dick 2:12:23 Dazed and Confused 2:54:16 Stairway to Heaven [omitted for copyright reasons] 2:54:25 Whole Lotta Love 2:55:45 The Crunge 3:04:49 Black Dog 3:11:16 Communication Breakdown 3:14:00 Heartbreaker"

Top Bottom