Music from the mid 60's to late 70's (when creative genius reigned..)

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
Led Zeppelin
New music from The Complete BBC Sessions, an updated and newly remastered version with eight unreleased BBC recordings and including three rescued from a previously “lost” session from 1969.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I love this guy. So handsome when we were all young. He still is minus the hair.
His voice just gets better and richer as an older man. He's one of the reasons I chose this FC name.

Last edited:

dingus

I'm sure it's been mentioned already in this thread.. but King Crimson? Their first 2 albums :nod: Ironically, I got turned onto them from the sample in Kanye West's song Power.

Everything's getting removed from YouTube and there's no good album stream though..

This isn't the original, but the lyrics & atmosphere are amazing. Everything appears to have been removed from YT :(

If anyone knows anything with a similar sound to these albums, I'd appreciate any info! Super ignorant with this era of rock.

Last edited:

Morty

Hey @dingus. King Crimsons the bomb! :rockon:Love their 1968-1974 shit (my favorite period), not a big fan of the 80's stuff, but like the newer stuff as well (mid-nineties & onward).

And some Yes! Yes!!! (Crimsons drummer Bill Bruford, joined Yes beginning with this record after KC disbanded following the album "Red" in '74. Great fuckin' drummer.)

Top Bottom