MUSA Wooden Vape

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
@KingSol thanks, it's a pleasure to me! :)

After a month of testing my wooden mouthpiece, i came back to my old configuration.

Glass and stainless steel only in the airpath delivers the very best taste to me and it works just perfeclty fine. Even with small amounts.

33276084rp.jpg

33276085ly.jpg

Last edited:

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
Sooooo, to all individuals who already have a Musa....... how are you guys liking it? Any tips, tricks or mods?

If you like to see your herbs getting vaped, this modification is the way to go :)
Just insert a screen into your WPA-Adapter and use it with glas.

im sorry for the dirty glas bubbler, but i dont get rid of the dirt anymore :/

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@MUSA Vaporizer Some sea salt,soap,alcohol,vinegar mix works magic on that dirt. If you cant keep up with the accumulation of resin,maybe you should try that cranberry extract (rezblock!?),some users report to help a great deal with build up.
This bowl concept is how i use my Halo-logs most of the times,i like it so much that i comissioned a local sci glass blower to make me a few in 19mm LINK .
I imagine that one can further complement to the "German quality" feeling of the Musa by using the Ehle carbon adapter 18.8 as a bowl. With the open bottom there will be minimal hot spot on the herb. :)
ehle-aktivkohle-adapter-18-8-chillhouse_268x268.jpg

There is one downside to using the bowl though, some screen just dont stay in place,and make a mess when stirring,originally i solved this issue with a more rigid screen,but there is also another ingenious solution offered by the Vapman himself - a nail trough the middle of the screen :).
3046c54f-a576-43ce-a2a2-c09eeb310dcb.jpeg

Last edited:

superdang9000

Flameo Hotman!
I'm super interested in picking one of these up. However, I'm curious whether a female to female adapter is available that works with the screen pods, so I can use my RBT cooling stem? Would any adapter work, or are the ones commonly found at places like DHGate too short?

superdang9000,

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
I'm super interested in picking one of these up. However, I'm curious whether a female to female adapter is available that works with the screen pods, so I can use my RBT cooling stem? Would any adapter work, or are the ones commonly found at places like DHGate too short?

hi! sorry for my late response but i just came home from a musicfestival.

a cooling stem isnt needed because the vapor is really cool with my configuration.

it may works, but there shouldnt fall any herb out of the screw into the musa heatingelement.
but i wont suggest it at all.

best regards!

MUSA Vaporizer,

KingSol

Ok the Musa is definitely official!!! Put some killer Lizzy Borden in it and melted my freaking face off. I really like this vape. I don't like doing comparisons. I buy vapes because I like them and or to support the artist. However, the Musa is exactly what I wanted when I look at my evo. It performs on par or better than the evo. It's less than half the size. And...... It's WOOD people!! Imagine the evo shrunken down into a log vape and you have the Musa. Gone is all of the plastic and other garbage materials. Musa is an all wood body with an all glass vapor path. I combusted with my first try:puke: I think I misunderstood the manual. It says to start out around 4 or 5 oclock. Since the off position is basically 7 oclock,, I turned it on and put the dial at a little last 3 o'clock. I should have known better because that was almost full power. The knob can't turn past 5 oclock, which is full max. Anyway, took a rip and combusted instantly. Yuck!!! Dumped that load and turned knob back to around 11 o'clock and it was perfect. Now I play between 11 and 12 o'clock. I need to get some more sessions in. Trying out about 6 new vapes at the moment and 2 of them are dominating everything else. Heads up though, you can't completely use it like the evo. The glass is too recessed on the Musa to use any of the evo glass that just sit on top, but you can use it in every other way with all of your other glass.

Edit: another thing I love about the Musa is that you can easily tell how much heat according to the brightness of the bulb. No room for error, too bright is too hot and too dim is too cool. Awesome, that's right.....halogen bulb heating element!!!!
Edit edit: oh and shipping only took about a week or less all the way from Germany to NYC.... fantastic!!!!

Last edited:

KingSol

I've been sleeping on this thread for a while now and I would love to have a musa. It's a beautiful work of art
You will not be disappointed. The Musa is another artisan vape that is crafted impeccably. It completely melts my face off. If you are a collector, then you have to have a Musa in your collection. One of those vapes that you will never get rid of! Even if you don't use it anymore, you probably won't part with it. I call those my apocalypse vapes, the vapes that I want with me in the end. Looking at my collection, all of my apocalypse vapes are artisan, hand made, wood, glass or combination of both and the Musa just muscled it's way right in. I wanted to set up 3-4 mouthpieces and pass it around a group but the more I look at the Musa the more I see a night stand vape. Yep, right near the bed for me.

Last edited:

Terweedator

So after two months with my MUSA I'm here to contribute to this amazing forum and in particular to this tread about a fantastic and not enough known Wooden Log vape.

I was lucky enough to find a MUSA ready for me when I contacted Tobias via this forum and it didn't take long to receive her thanks to the fact that I'm not living far from Germany,.

I've been impressed by the manufacturing of this vape at first sight, the MUSA is quite small (around 12cm in height and 5cm in diameter ) and handy The wood is definitely good quality and well worked, and all the parts fit flawlessly. Solid and elegant are two words to define this vape that really looks made to last long, thanks to how easy it is to replace the breakable parts (halogen bulb and glass stem).
ewJedGc

Vapor wise this is a convection beast able to produce clouds from the first draw but combustion can occur if the dial is not properly adjusted. The taste is great, even at high temps and with water filtration, but, ime, the two fields where MUSA excels are potency and vapor production: second to none. The halogen bulb does a great job as heater, at least in this vape.
Y1P6Gv6

For sure the MUSA has a learning curve in the sense that as most convection vapes the draw rate is important (but in this case it is most to avoid combustion than to obtain vapor! ) and discover the right regulations for your vaping style, low or high temp vaping is no problem, but you have to get there per attempts .
uIJHfg1

The good part of the MUSA is, imo, the complete customizable experience that this wooden vape can offer, thanks to the log design and the glass parts that come with it, it is possible to combine this powerhouse with every glass tool with 14 or 18 mm attachment. The temperature range makes it also great to vape everything, even traditional hash, at every temp, but to obtain this it is necessary to dedicate some time playing with the dial to find the right spot on it, and this is maybe the part where some people can give up with this vape before they get there, experience with other vapes helps for sure though.
NKVjEa3
ddUBcIW

Thanks to have read this, I hope it can be of some help, and thanks to everybody who wrote here and to the people that shared their experience, it helped me choose not just this one but many other great vaporizers, and of course thank you Tobias for this beauty.

“Grass roots forever !”

Terweedator

@Hippie Thank you for the welcome and for the tip!
Apparently I was pasting the wrong link : the direct link seems to work.

NKVjEa3.jpg

Terweedator,
So after two months with my MUSA I'm here to contribute to this amazing forum and in particular to this tread about a fantastic and not enough known Wooden Log vape.

I was lucky enough to find a MUSA ready for me when I contacted Tobias via this forum and it didn't take long to receive her thanks to the fact that I'm not living far from Germany,.

I've been impressed by the manufacturing of this vape at first sight, the MUSA is quite small (around 12cm in height and 5cm in diameter ) and handy The wood is definitely good quality and well worked, and all the parts fit flawlessly. Solid and elegant are two words to define this vape that really looks made to last long, thanks to how easy it is to replace the breakable parts (halogen bulb and glass stem).
ewJedGc

Vapor wise this is a convection beast able to produce clouds from the first draw but combustion can occur if the dial is not properly adjusted. The taste is great, even at high temps and with water filtration, but, ime, the two fields where MUSA excels are potency and vapor production: second to none. The halogen bulb does a great job as heater, at least in this vape.
Y1P6Gv6

For sure the MUSA has a learning curve in the sense that as most convection vapes the draw rate is important (but in this case it is most to avoid combustion than to obtain vapor! ) and discover the right regulations for your vaping style, low or high temp vaping is no problem, but you have to get there per attempts .
uIJHfg1

The good part of the MUSA is, imo, the complete customizable experience that this wooden vape can offer, thanks to the log design and the glass parts that come with it, it is possible to combine this powerhouse with every glass tool with 14 or 18 mm attachment. The temperature range makes it also great to vape everything, even traditional hash, at every temp, but to obtain this it is necessary to dedicate some time playing with the dial to find the right spot on it, and this is maybe the part where some people can give up with this vape before they get there, experience with other vapes helps for sure though.
NKVjEa3
ddUBcIW

Thanks to have read this, I hope it can be of some help, and thanks to everybody who wrote here and to the people that shared their experience, it helped me choose not just this one but many other great vaporizers, and of course thank you Tobias for this beauty.

“Grass roots forever !”
Hi, can you give some feedback on loading the musa? Easy? Difficult? What about microdosing? Thanks

Revolution,

Terweedator

Hi @Revolution, as @Dynavaper wrote above, it is easy to load the basket style SS mesh, you can use a scoop, or two fingers, or use the basket itself as spoon, after you close it, so the herb can't go around. Medium to coarse grind works best for me and usually I drop 0.1, 0.2 of material in it and get lot of vapor. One good thing of the MUSA is that she's not picky when considering how much product can go in the load herb basket, but if it is too much it will be easier to scorch the material above and more stirring will be required, ime. I find also good to keep the herb in place adding some degummed hemp fibers in the basket ( but a SS meshthat fit works as well) to improve the performance and keep the material a bit more further from the heater when I use the MUSA straight, no need this with a water pipe or using the MUSA upside down.

anycolouryoulike

It's great to see not only a log vape available to Europeans, but one with halogen as well! If you found a way to integrate the power switch and knob into the vape itself I think you'd have one hell of a product. Not that it's bad now, don't get me wrong, but personally I can't really deal with having two separate boxes in the cord(for any vape or other device for that matter). Nevertheless keep up the good work!

Dubmonkey

Ordered the Musa vape and it showed up on my door step in 5 days. Got a euro to us plug adaptor and set the Musa up in my vaping station. I have had the Musa unit for two days now and have done two evening sessions. Each session I have done about 3 to 4 bowls. I have had the dial set to 4’oc;oak and 5’oclcok.

This thing is a cloud machine! I have not combusted and been careful in watching my material as I use the Musa. Getting more comfortable with the Musa. I have only used it with water pieces so no comment yet on straight dry. I am finding the 4’oclock setting to be more gentler on the throat. But the 5’oclock makes thicker clouds and gets close to dark material if you keep milking the bowl.

Love the screen terrarium bowl. With the halogen light shining from the top you can watch your material get vaped. The screen basket bowl works good too but enjoy the visuals from the terrarium bowl.

The Musa appears to be well constructed and nice to hold in the hand. It does get warm as noted earlier. But not hot that you can’t hold it for minutes easily.

In summary, the last two days I have had great sessions that have hit me hard and have had some crazy amount of clouds. This unit will keep delivering clouds until you combust is my guess. The flavor is very nice on the first and second draw depending on much vapor you take in the first draw. After the second draw the taste mellows out as expected. Where this vape is different is the doesn’t stop producing vapor when your material is still brown. Which is why others might combust as it is easy to keep milking the bowl and then over do it. Other Vapes will run out of steam and stop producing vapor when your material gets to a certain brown color. Not the Musa she keeps trucking along making clouds until you the darkness of material you wish to get to. I see this as a feature and not has a negative.

Overall, very impressed and happy to have got one.

Thinking how to put a 18F quartz bowl or something to do dabs with the Musa. I know I can do a layer sandwich in either the terrarium bowl or basket bowl. But thinking of alternatives...

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
It's great to see not only a log vape available to Europeans, but one with halogen as well! If you found a way to integrate the power switch and knob into the vape itself I think you'd have one hell of a product. Not that it's bad now, don't get me wrong, but personally I can't really deal with having two separate boxes in the cord(for any vape or other device for that matter). Nevertheless keep up the good work!

hey :) there is only one box outside the vape (the temperature control). The Power supply is connected to the wall with the new Musas.
Integrating the temp control into the Musa would make the unit much bigger and much more uncomftable to use. It would also destroy the clean look of the Musa.

@Dubmonkey

Thank you very much for your review!
according to the combustion, if you lower the temp a little bit, you should be able to extract all the ingredients of your herbs without combustion if you draw like for ever.
But i also prefere the higher temp setting and stop vaping before cumbustion occurs :) that is one of many techniques you can use with the Musa.

I wish you a well medicated time with my vaporizer. And big thanks for the trust to all my customers! <3
You guys are great!

Last edited:

anycolouryoulike

hey :) there is only one box outside the vape (the temperature control). The Power supply is connected to the wall with the new Musas.
Integrating the temp control into the Musa would make the unit much bigger and much more uncomftable to use. It would also destroy the clean look of the Musa.

Ah! But this is good news, I like the new PSU much better than the old one!

Top Bottom