Multitudinous Vaping/Comparison thread

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Any one here vape with more than one vape in a session? I remember a few FCers doing this.

I'm not meaning necessarily every session. Not even using 2 or 3 vapes to "get there,"
I'm talking about purposely using multiple vapes in a session to get mulitple vape profile effects going. I find myself doing this once a week and on a day where not much is going on....
For example each number is a different type of session.

1. Hit my Lotus while Solo is warming up then do the Solo on 5-6.

2. Hit my LSV once on water. Then do a shorty stem solo session dry (temp 5-6). Then I end it out with a Haze session w/ convection basket on 3-4.
It may be that I want convection and conduction. It could be that some extract faster than others, and also could be the urge to relieve pain quickly with half an amount, while sipping with the other half. Some could say it may be a bit much; but I say the same about 1gram dab videos, which I dont come close to even when using 3 vapes in a sesh.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
I'm nowhere near that level, but I'll often find myself taking a few 'taste sips' off a log or two while the evo warms up.
This are two territories I need to try for the first time...the evo AND the log.

I really want and evo, but having the mighty and people saying the mighty in some cases outshines the evo...makes it less of a lust.

But the log vape is what really interest me based on reviews...it's like the final untouched fronteer (for me)...home and log vapes

@WakeAndVape now that you mention it, i've been thinking of rigging up a way to hit BOTH of my Mighty's at the same time, but I think it's going to work with the Mighty + Supreme v.3 as well! Just need a bridge adapter and i'm good to go!

It's all about that vape siggy!
I've hit the mighty and crafty at the same time before...but that's like two of the same beast

I did like the vapman with the pax2 cap.

Mixing the two highs created a third type of new high.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Yes!
Aesop!
You gotta be blasted!
213_Digital_Cover_187206d2-efac-4141-a2e8-c11d85279d97_1024x1024.jpg

Good vaping music for sure!

MinnBobber

I often use more than one vape and a quick accessory addition mid-stream :)

A common progression would be to start on the miniVAP with a loaded Flexicone basket module.
First on low temp with OGB glass mouthpiece, then temp 2 of 4 with mouthpiece.
Then temp 3 of 4 still on miniVAP but 2 seconds to switch to hydratube.
Finish the load on the Herbie at 445 F with the hydratube---takes 3 seconds to move Flexicone to Herbie chamber.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Most of my sessions are a poly vape session these days as it just seems to synergize well. Since I don't have the ability to select my strain I vary how I ingest. A typical session may be a Air stem on green whilst the UD is warming, then two or three one hitter NonG's & then finishing with a couple of D/D UD stems. Even just using my UD for a session I seem to get particular enjoyment having UD stems combined with NonG's.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Most of my sessions are a poly vape session these days as it just seems to synergize well. Since I don't have the ability to select my strain I vary how I ingest. A typical session may be a Air stem on green whilst the UD is warming, then two or three one hitter NonG's & then finishing with a couple of D/D UD stems. Even just using my UD for a session I seem to get particular enjoyment having UD stems combined with NonG's.
Dont they have a similar vape signature? I like my air, but think we may part ways soon, because it's seeing no action...I do like the looks of the log.

Maybe it's time to get something with a cord...

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Not at all to me @WakeAndVape the Air seems to be 70/30 conduction/convection wheras the UD is 100% convection. There is a pronounced difference between the UD dry & through water as well. All my vapes have different rituals associated with preparing the for use & the ritual is always a part of habitual cannais use. The Air gets a stem packed for a 10-15 minute session but I might vape 2 dry & 2 wet stems in my UD over 5-10 minutes for the same amount.

I chose a UD over a Evo but that was more to do with wanting a back to basics vape & the bulletproof reliability of the UD unit. It is too expensive to have to spend $50+ sending a vape for a warranty claim due to location. Regardless every vaporist should have a powerful desktop to use at home, hell you may be surprised just how much you will use a desktop if you spend anytime at home :2c: :peace:. A well dialed in desktop will fuck you up real good as you can easily consume .15g per minute for as long as you dare :whoa:.

Daisy intake 14mm?

Yessir. I realized it when I robbed the intake to use as a stretched out lily stem. I suppose if you plugged the turbulence hole you could use it like a carbed j-hook.
Dont they have a similar vape signature? I like my air, but think we may part ways soon, because it's seeing no action...I do like the looks of the log.

Maybe it's time to get something with a cord...

Since we seem to have similar preference on a lot of our vapes let me warn you. Logs aren't as powerful or efficient as they are cracked up to be.. Mine will be on the block soon along with my solo.

If you go corded I suggest snagging an LSV, I wish I had retrospectively. :2c:

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Logs aren't as powerful or efficient as they are cracked up to be.. Mine will be on the block soon along with my solo.
I honestly think, it's user preference here. My logs give me plenty of efficiency and hard hits.
The SOLO always has a place in my rotation.
I have an LSV and love it as well but my logs get more love. The size of the LSV gets cumbersome at times. It's a great Vape too and honestly operates just as a log does.
If You can find a cheap LSV, definitely get it, you won't be disappointed by any 7th floor products.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
+1 on the log's both nano & Ud get used everyday at my hous.
Rigt now sitting here ripping through my shatter with the Errlectric.
Roasting up some flower with the Versa for power hits sipping on an ud.
And just fucking around with the Apollo.
Today is a little extreme but it goes with the mood and the nausea.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
+1 on the log's both nano & Ud get used everyday at my hous.
Rigt now sitting here ripping through my shatter with the Errlectric.
Roasting up some flower with the Versa for power hits sipping on an ud.
And just fucking around with the Apollo.
Today is a little extreme but it goes with the mood and the nausea.
Yep, just turned on my Volcano and hitting my Firefly.....not to far away sits my Heat Island.....going Multi hard.

Top Bottom