1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Multiple Portable Vapes for sale! Price Drops!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by llama1892, Jan 10, 2017.

1. llama1892

llama1892 Aaron Rodgers Afficianado

Hi everyone. I have a good couple of portable vapes and an accessory that I am trying to get rid of. They have been sitting idle collecting dust.

The vapes I have are:
    Pax 1 - Comes in original box with 2 mouthpiece chargers SOLD**
    Davinci Ascent - Unopened - Comes with all things that you would receive directly from Davinci
    Davinci Ascent - Lightly used (Under 10 times) - Comes with all things that you would receive directly from Davinci
    Davinci Ascent Straight Water Pipe Adapter 18mm
    Vapir N02 - Comes with mouthpiece and charger

See below the images for prices!

I am willing to part with these all together for a package discount, or 1 by 1, or mix and match, it's whatever YOU want!

Here is a verification picture with all of the items I mentioned above. Please feel free to ask for any additional pictures you would like. I am a very motivated seller and would like to get these things out of my house!
    [​IMG]

Here is a verification picture to satisfy the requirement of the unopened Ascent***
    [​IMG]

Price Breakdown ---- (All include USPS shipping anywhere in CONUS)

Pax 1 - $80 SOLD**
    Unopened Ascent - $130
    Lightly Used Ascent - $120
    18mm GonG Straight Adapter - $15 to add to either Ascent (WILL NOT SELL SEPARATELY)
    Vapir N02 - $45

Please feel free to message me with any questions or concerns and I will be sure to get back to you ASAP. Thanks all!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    killick and SSVUN~YAH like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors