• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Multiple herbal question

Liofle

Hello, guys. Tomorrow I am getting my new Arizer Extreme Q and I have asthma and sinus problems so I have selected the best herbs for that purpose. I have a few questions that I couldn't find anywhere. First of all, can anyone tell me the right vaporizing temperature ranges for the following herbs:

Horseradish, Eyebright, Eucalyptus, Red Clover, Coltsfoot, Lungwort, Plantain, Veronica Officinalis, Marjoram and White Sage.

I want to vaporize Colloidal Silver (not Silver Salts or the other types that cause blue/silver skin, this is 100% safe!) and I am wondering how I can do this in the Extreme Q. I was adviced to soak a cotton ball in Colloidal Silver and put it on the cyclone bowl. Will that cause parts of the cotton to vaporize and is that bad? What temperature should I use? Any other suggestion on how to vaporize CS?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Liofle,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
I'm thinking that vaping horseradish would be very painful. Really, it's better for sinuses than lungs because of its action. I would not do it if i were you, you may end up with a chemical burn. Out of all the herbs you listed, Coltsfoot is probably your best bet. It's been smoked safely for asthma control, but I'm not sure what the correct temp would be, nor the contraindications, if any. You'll have to do some experimenting to find what works best for you.
Never heard of vaping colloidal silver, but I am curious at to why? Is is an asthma remedy? I do know people use the cotton trick for a lot of things, but I've never tried it.

Liofle

CS kills more than 650 pathogens. Bacteria, viruses, microbes - there is nothing that does not get fucked by CS. Inhaling it or vaporizing it in the room should kill any of those fuckers in my lungs. We will see. Tell me about the cotton trick. What reports have you read and heard. Does it make the cotton evaporate or some other bad side effect or is it completely effective?

Liofle,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Are you experienced with CS ?

I suggest you keep your ppm levels at 15 ppm 99.99% silver to zero distilled/RO water or your going to also be wiping out your beneficial bacterias in your system. Also, its the concentration of silver that turns ya blue, not the salts.

I've only ingested (drink an ounce 3 times per day for two weeks, then reduce to once a day for maintenance), and have never come across (or looked for) an article regarding vaporizing it. If you have more information, please do share.

max

Out to lunch
Will that cause parts of the cotton to vaporize
Cotton can be used for this purpose with no problems, as long as you keep the temp below combustion. That's never an issue with the Extreme, since the high end temp is limited.

max,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Red Clovers good for increasing your breast size :) but also has nice taste :p. Majoram is great for airways.White sage is giving an awesome buzz + got divine taste,makes clouds and helps with colds.. :) Lugwort ? = Mugwort/wormwood/motherwort = arthemisia absintium i guess we this one is quite trippy and helps with internal parasites .. Coltsfoot give a kick too. but i dont like the taste that much.. Eucalyptus is great for blocked nasal ways and i feel it expands my lungs.. I often take it on a slow sesh prior monster oil rips. :p.

Abysmal Vapor,

dirtpie

Has anyone tried mixing a blend of Majoram and Eucalyptus together? I've been trying to find a mixture of herbs that wil keep my nasal passages as open as possible until, I can have my septum fixed.

Lemon Balm seems to help open up my nasal passages too, but I haven't been able to get much of any visible vapor off from it.

dirtpie,
Top Bottom