Mug brownies

Hey FC. I love medibles, but I don't always want a full batch sitting around in my house, tempting me.

I've not made this recipe yet as I just found it on another MJ forum I frequent. I wonder how it would work with a little ABV. Me thinks testing is in order tonight...

Recipe:
4 Tbsp Flour
4 Tbsp Sugar
2 Tbsp Cocoa powder
2 Tbsp Butter/Oil*
2 Tbsp Water
Mug
Microwave
*If using cannabis butter/oil, substitute the amount of butter/oil equal to your doseage.

kingofnull,
Reactions: Buildozer

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I've made this recipe without the meds in it and it's okay for a quick munchie. My only concern with using it for a medible is the heat. Usually, when cooking with mj or abv, you keep the temp lower than usual during cooking. Would the microwave just zap out all the goodies?

If you try it, let us know the results. I have several of these mug recipes I can share. ;)

momofthegoons,
Reactions: mvapes

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
I am not a fan of the microwave for medible use because of its inconsistent heat, but what if you turned the power of your microwave way down??? Less power=slower more consistent heat, due to the nature of how a microwave heats I don't know how much benefit this actually would give you......

Puffers,

justcametomind

I used to do this muffin all the times with no herbs in it.
If you use less heat the cake doesn't grow inside the cup so you have to heat it at maximum power in order to have a proper cake and not to remain liquid.
My recipe was the same as yours except the fact it called for 3,5g of herb.. :D
I think it's way too much.
In order not to be tempted by a fresh entire cake I'd make biscuits, that stay fresh longer or better this sort of cake that goes straight in the freezer for when you need a slice of it.
It's made primarily of chocolate and cracker biscuits.
I've to look for the recipe if anybody likes it cause I never did it myself.
BTW you could also prepare a cake, slice it and then put it in the freezer, I can guarantee that it works afterwards, even using the microwave to defrost it.
FlRuTjUl.png

Top Bottom