Muad-Dib or a nail?

sadf

I've recently moved and obtained regular access to high quality concentrates, so it's time for a new toy.

I like vaporizing bud for the well-known benefits of reduced consumption and smell, but I'm still perfectly happy burning, so the vaporization vs burning on a hot nail aspect is meaningless to me unless there's a significant difference in efficiency.

What I'm primarily interested in is how powerful the little thing is: I want dabs, and if I can get a similarly powerful experience from the Muad-Dib I'll happily buy one to avoid fucking around with a dab rig and torch. If however the Muad-Dib is not comparable in terms of how hard it'll fuck me then perhaps I'll steer clear; I've read enough to know that it works and works well, it's how it compares directly to a dab rig with titanium nail that I'm trying to ascertain. In the past I've made vaporizer purchases that I regret not because they device didn't work, but because it just didn't do what I wanted.

Thank you in advance for any replies.

sadf,
Reactions: steama

Nok21

The Muad-Dib is for real. Very efficient and it can knock you on your ass. Very nice little contraption. :2c:

I haven't tried the Maud-Dib, but I would take it over my nails any day. No torch lighters that mysteriously stop working after a few months? Yes please.

MFLB also has phenomenal reputation, and I trust it would be best with a PA and WPA.

Shit, before the Maud-Dib I burned out a box or two using the concentrate trays/wpa/pa combo after repeated use.. Maud-Dib seems to fix the whole high temp issue.

Nok21,
Reactions: steama

BreeJay

..............haven't gone near my nails since getting a Muad-Dib. So easy, so tasty, so smooth.

BreeJay,

YungLeaner

Neither. The Dib is a great little tool but an E-Nail can be got for so cheap these days that torches and Oil Vapes are quickly becoming obsolete IMO. You can have accurate digital control over the heat of your nail for around $100.

YungLeaner,
Top Bottom